[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

20, slim but not fit. Never worked out in my life except PE class

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: promo_5.png (62KB, 282x200px) Image search: [Google]
promo_5.png
62KB, 282x200px
20, slim but not fit. Never worked out in my life except PE class in high school and swimming from 8 to 10 grade.
I have benne weack (as in, I would insta lose any fist fight) my whole life. My stamina is extra low now: I can't run non even that much fast for more than 1/2 minutes without getting tired and hyperventilate.
I don't need to lose weight and don't want to bodybuild. I just want to build some muscles, to increase my stamina and be in a better phisical shape.
I don't feel like going to a gym right now.
Can you advice me some excercises I can do at home (preferably something I can do while listenibg to the TV so I don't get bored) and make an exteem of in how much tine I would see some sort of result?
>>
>>18358294

jump rope
squats
pushups
planks
crunches
>>
>>18358344
I cant even do one pushup
>>
>>18358294
Go to the fucking gym you skinnyfat manlet

>>18358396
>I cant even do one pushup
Pushups should be easy if you're slim, c'mon man
>>
>>18358396
Well boom, there's your starting point. When I began working out at home I could barely do ten pushups, now I'm onto sets of 50. Start low, but make it a regular thing--you'll find it easier to do as you go on.
>>
>>18358344
Ok, but how many and how often?

>>18358396
Thst is not me guys. I'm getting framed

>>18358513
Gym costs money and if I went to the gym I would only compare my body to others and lose hope.
>>
get the app 8fit or some other workout app (preferably one that sends you reminders every day)

The key here though is actual doing the workouts and not ignoring the reminders
>>
>>18358639
>gym costs money
There's pretty cheap gyms, like 10-20 dollars a month

>I would only compare my body to others and lose hope
So instead of losing hope, think about how with some time and dedication you can make it too. I'm probably the least fit looking dude at the gym I go to and I get by fine
>>
>>18358639
Go ask /fit/, they'll probably have better answers for you. You don't NEED to go to the gym, but you'll probably see better gains if you use machines.
>>
>>18358294
I would suggest starting off small like only do 10 push-ups 15 sit-ups 5 diamond push ups and to work on stamina and legs just jog half a mile (sense you hyperventilating, I'm trying to take that in yo consideration)
>>
In the end a friend of mine convinced me and tomorrow I go sign up at the gym. Thanks everyone.
>>
>>18359139
You're gonna make it anon, I believe you
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.