[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How soon is too soon to go for the dreaded L-word? I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1491743394099.webm (1MB, 944x528px) Image search: [Google]
1491743394099.webm
1MB, 944x528px
How soon is too soon to go for the dreaded L-word? I've been dating this guy for about four months now and everything is great, but everytime he says good night or has to leave, I can mentally hear myself saying "okay, I love you!" or something like that. We got into an argument like, two months ago where he said that he had a lot of feelings for me but he wasn't sure that love is one of them (I didn't mention that I loved him at the time), so I'm a bit hesitant now.
>>
>>18358179
I love you too!
>>
>>18358179
Is the goal keeper Feels Guy?
Also I thought the L word was Lesbian
>>
>>18358231
Aww, thanks babe.
>>18358247
I think it is, maybe I'm not using it right.
>>
File: 1472611373410.webm (1MB, 460x258px) Image search: [Google]
1472611373410.webm
1MB, 460x258px
Shameless self bump.
>>
>>18358179
yolo. Just say it. If he doesn't love you, at least you know.

My girlfriend said ILY first. It turned me on. I had already decided that I loved her at that point though
>>
>>18358179
>he said that he had a lot of feelings for me but he wasn't sure that love is one of them

lol you are definitely a fwb for this guy.
>>
>>18358731
Hmm. I'm not sure if that's a good plan though, it'll be really awkward if I say it and he doesn't feel the same way.
>>18358736
lol no
I love him, but I'm an anomaly. He's not the type to score more than one person at a time.
>>
>>18358801
>but I'm an anomaly
teehee
>>
>>18358179
Not sure if he loves you or not?

You should be able to tell in the way he treats you. I'm sure he does a lot of things that say "I love you"

Idk, I think you should just say it if it you feel like it's right.
>>
>>18358815
I do, but I've been told that way too romantic, so I'm worried that I'm really far ahead of him with this.
>>
>>18358822
Maybe he's unsure of his feelings because he isn't so secure of himself yet

There might be some things he wants to work on before he can say he really loves you
>>
>>18358832
>he isn't so secure of himself yet
That sounds pretty accurate. Is there anything I can do to speed him along then? Just take the initiative?
>>
>>18358838
Tbh I wouldn't wanna make him feel pressured, but yeah just be there for him when you can

Instead of I love you, you can probably just say something like "I'm here for you"
>>
>>18358862
So it isn't the right time then.

Alright, thanks Anon.
>>
>the L-word

god damn, media has ruined your head
if you love somebody you tell them and that's it, it's not a big deal, life isn't a fucking jewish sitcom in NYC
>>
>>18359253
I'm just nervous it'll scare him off or make things awkward if it isn't the right time.
>>
>>18358247
Its love. But its also the name of a tv show about lesbians
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.