[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend of 2 years has a history of disregarding my feelings

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: qjjfocyc1gzy.jpg (41KB, 550x825px) Image search: [Google]
qjjfocyc1gzy.jpg
41KB, 550x825px
My girlfriend of 2 years has a history of disregarding my feelings or what I say, it created a lot of trouble for us and she desperately begged me not to leave her and said she'd always listen to me no matter what so I decided to give her the chance. Recently we started watching a show together but I've been working a lot so there are times where we won't watch for days at a time, I told her not to watch ahead without me, she said okay, I go over her place tonight, I see she's watched all of it. I feel like the underlying principle warrants breaking up with her, I love and want to be with her but I can't take this repeated bullshit, on the other hand I do also think it's just a show and that doesn't matter, but it's the underlying principle. What do you think boys? Am I over reacting?
>>
File: 1486624366776.jpg (67KB, 720x715px) Image search: [Google]
1486624366776.jpg
67KB, 720x715px
>>18356733
Bro it's just a show and you have to accept that shes human too. Are you really gonna throw two years away just because she wants to watch a show ahead of you? Really?! Come on
>>
>>18356756
It's not the show it's the underlying principle
>>
>>18356733

>What do you think boys?

I think you've made the conscious decision to stay with her despite the fact that you don't like the way she behaves which, in turn, has completely neutralized any justification you have to complain about it.

Either leave her or shut the fuck up. Also, its a stupid television show. You're being a baby.
>>
>>18356769
Which is what? She doesn't respect you enough to stop and wait for you? To me that seems like your trying to be a bit too controlling
>>
>>18356789
That she doesn't respect me enough to listen when I say not to do something, but now she's saying she just forgot that I told her not to watch ahead, which if is true, I don't have a huge issue with, she'll just have to figure out a way to not forget when I tell her something
>>
>>18356818
Does she forget shit when it's only convienent for her
Or is she human and forgets shit sometimes?

If it's the first one then you need to talk it out. And if it's the second (more likely) then just accept it
>>
>>18356733
>Breaking up with your 2 year long gf over a fucking tv show
Top kek
>>
>>18356834
Not sure what to make of it, earlier I asked her why she decided to watch ahead, and she said "I didn't think it was a big deal and we could just watch it again anyway"
Now she's saying she forgot
Maybe different parts of the same story or two different stories, but she's lied to me before, wouldn't put it past her.
>>
Don't break up over the show, but if she shows no incentive to acknowledge your feelings (fucking voice them by the way, not that you didn't but this is a problem for a lot of people) then you aren't obligated to waste your time and patience.
>>
>>18356853
The truth is that she's human and she wanted to watch a show. She knew that you told her but she decided that it was worth getting scolded by you for.
She has the right to watch a show without you don't you think? And you have the right to be upset and to voice your concerns but I don't think it's worth ending the relationship you have with her.
Maybe your in a state of frustration and you have to realize that you'll get over it
>>
>>18356866
Obviously wouldn't break up over the show but like I said in my OP there have been 2 or 3 times in the past where she's disregarded my feelings for some foolishness and I'm not putting up with it anymore, I'm ready to jump ship at the first sign
>>
>>18356882
End it. She doesn't respect you and she won't. Yes it's a stupid reason to break up but I totally understand your feelings because its your principles. Find someone that actually considers your feelings rather than someone who probably forgot you asked her not to skip ahead.
>>
>>18356733
Dont be a faggot OP its a goddamn show, the underlying principle is if she spoils it. Then you leave the bitch.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.