[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looking to get a fidget spinner. Does quality matter? Should

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1494422575694.jpg (21KB, 600x419px) Image search: [Google]
1494422575694.jpg
21KB, 600x419px
Looking to get a fidget spinner. Does quality matter? Should I care if it's name brand or does it matter. The variety store has them but I don't know if they are cheap crappie ones. Does it matter?
>>
>>18355761
You're going to want an artisan free-range non-gmo fidget spinner if you're serious about it. don't settle for low quality components made by amateurs trying to follow a fad.
>>
What a shitty thread.

This thread is about me now.
>be black
>go to uni
>entirely focusing on myself and studying
>random girl sits next to me in a lecture
>no a big deal, happens all the time
>brunette, ice blue eyes, cute, sexy voice
>she starts talking about my hair
>we chat
>realize she likes me
>we start sitting together in lectures
>ask for her number
>now we have a date planned

I never cared about interracial relationships. I always thought it is okay for people of two races to date, but now that it's actually happening to me it feels so taboo and I'm getting anxious. Should I go on the date or call it off? OP's pic related
>>
>>18355776
>black
dropped. i prefer white cock in my boipucci.
>>
>>18355776
What's sex like?
>>
>>18355781
I don't need you, I had two cute white boys hit on me when I was in high school

>>18355782
It is an enjoyable moist experience my dude
>>
>>18355776
>OP's pic related
>>>/bant/
>>
>>18355790
>It is an enjoyable moist experience my dude

I think it's about time I paid a hooker for sex. Lord knows I can't get it for free.
>>
>>18355816
Just go to a club, wait until 4am and hit on some drunk chick. If they stay up that late they are desperate for a fuck.
>>
File: fidget spinner.jpg (63KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
fidget spinner.jpg
63KB, 640x640px
I work with children so I've seen a lot of different fidget spinners over the last couple weeks. I'm considering getting one myself. In my opinion the only thing that matters really is size and weight. The heavier metal ones and some of the heavier plastic ones feel a lot nicer to hold. Smaller spinners are just too small to be comfortable for an adult to hold and they feel a little flimsier/more wobbly when spun. I haven't seen any of the spinners break except when kids throw or drop them though, so you shouldn't need to worry much about that regardless of what you pick. Other than that I think this shape are more preferable to hold and spin than pointed ones but that's up to you.

By the way OP, your thread is shit.
>>
>>18355832
Oh, and pick one with a concave center. It's much easier to balance on your finger than ones that have a flat center.
>>
>>18355776
>be black
Of course you would come to this thread.
>>
>>18355761
Don't bother. The fidget spinner fad will end before this post falls off the bottom of the catalog.
>>
>>18355776
Do you like in fucking rural Tennessee or some shit? If so, maybe avoid it, because you'll probably get lynched for touching "our white women."

If you live anywhere that isn't populated by hicks, go crazy; nobody cares, and if they do, they'll keep it to themselves.

Black guy here as well. I don't have racial preferences, but due to most Canadians being white, just kinda works out that everybody I've dated has been white. No, I did not have children with any of them and then abandon them (preemptive anti-memer defense)
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.