[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.cracked.com/blog/the-5-m ost-useless-pieces-advic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 273.png (344KB, 621x856px) Image search: [Google]
273.png
344KB, 621x856px
http://www.cracked.com/blog/the-5-most-useless-pieces-advice-everyone-gives/

What do you think about this article? I think it feels sensed, but that at the same time something's off, like there's some fallacy I can't find.
>>
File: 1470577651026.jpg (29KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1470577651026.jpg
29KB, 480x480px
>if I could go back in time, I'd tell Past David, and anyone else offering this condescending, dismissive, wet shart of an attempt at advice, to please grasp something:

>The fat people you make fun of and condescend to probably have more willpower than you do.
>>
>>18355208
Is this one the error?
>>
>>18355211
I don't know. That's where I stopped reading.
>>
>>18355212
Oh.Why is that? Is it because it's badly written?
>>
5. "You Just Need to Watch What You Eat! (or Drink, or Smoke, etc)"
4. "You Just Need to Cheer Up!"
3. "You Just Need to Believe in Yourself!"
2. "Just Be Yourself!"
1. "You Just Need to Find What You Were Meant to Do With Your Life!"

1-4 are BS, 5 is true though.

And WOW, blowing up these five lines into a multipage-article, cracked really does that like no other.
>>
>>18355222
So the fat people already put effort in not becoming fat is the error?
>>
You didn't stop reading when they got triggered by "Just"? Jesus christ man, there is a difference between trolling and straight up telling someone they can't afford to waste any more of their life on stupid bullshit.
>>
>But let's say that in the middle of a situp you suddenly get diarrhea so hard that the spray causes your shorts to go flying off. A month later some guys will be all, "Bro, you remember that fat guy who pooped his shorts off while doing situps?" and his friend will be like, "Heh, yeah. So, as I was saying, the doctor says my dad has two months to live ..."

If anyone films and it goes viral, it's for life, this is a blatant lie.
>>
>>18355189
>Cracked
Dropped, you might as well read reddit.
>>
>>18355286
But I cannot distinguish between people who really have trouble in dealing with their problems or just plain lazy.

How do I do that?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.