[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm thinking about just giving up on girls /adv/. No matter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4

I'm thinking about just giving up on girls /adv/. No matter what I do I can't attract them. I've tried fucking EVERYTHING. I have hobbies, I have friends, I workout, but there's fucking nothing that seems to work.

I know I'm not unattractive, because gay dudes hit on me all the time. I've tried reading up on PUA stuff, but none of that seems to help. I've tried being more aggressive, but that doesn't seem to help either.

I just can't figure it out. What am I doing wrong?
>>
Maybe you're creepy or socially awkward and you don't realize it? I'm not the most attractive to females in any facet and I've never had an issue getting any.
>>
How about you stop focusing on girls, moron? Grow up.

YOU
DON'T
NEED
A
GIRLFRIEND
>>
>>18355144
How does one "stop being creepy"? I'm not socially awkward, but this seems to sounds about right actually.

>>18355146
>stay miserable and lonely your entire life or you're a moron
Fuck off
>>
File: 1495861515442.jpg (39KB, 604x569px) Image search: [Google]
1495861515442.jpg
39KB, 604x569px
>>18355146
Fuck off faggot
> Herr derr you don't need a gf so don't get one
>>
Fucking liar fuck. Post picture of body and fashion first.
>>
>>18355141
Girls are a mysterious thing op.
There was a point in my life where i gave up too, i just said "fuck it, im happily lonely, im doing my own shit" and legitmately felt that, it wasn't a forced though, just a complete defeat.
This is when the most girls i have ever seen entered my life, it was like they sensed i didn't value them anymore and attacked me like sharks in chummed water.
You just need to find a way to get yourself to that REAL mental state of just not giving a shit.
>>
>>18355141
>I'm doing everything right but women still don't want me
Stop. No, wrong. If my fat, poor self can get a new girl every week, you could too if everything you said was true.
>>
>>18355478
>>18355577
Jesus, here. This is from my last (failed) date a couple months ago.
>>
File: 20170117_174641.jpg (911KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
20170117_174641.jpg
911KB, 1440x2560px
>>18355598
Durp
>>
File: 20170403_115359.jpg (2MB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
20170403_115359.jpg
2MB, 2576x1932px
>>18355604
>>18355478
>>18355577
Here's the only other pic of myself I can find on my phone.
>>
Post your photo.

>B-b-b-but I'll get doxx'd
I promise on your life, literally nothing will happen but feedback on your issue. Appearance is important. While we're at it, height weight?
>>
>>18355745
Derp nevermind, I see that you did.

You do look pretty normal.
>>
>>18355381
>>18355477
It's your emotional immaturity that holds you back from gf
>>
>>18355141
There are two things you havent tried yet op.
>improving yourself
>lowering standards

Single moms deserve love too. And you can save some kid the terrible fate called single mom upbringing.
>>
>I'm thinking about just giving up on girls /adv/.
Do it then, I don't care
>>
>>18355840
>I don't care
4chan's advice board ladies and gentlemen
>>
>>18355846
If he wanted advice, then I'd be willing to listen. Instead, he just wants us to magically know what he's doing wrong, so he can either agree that it's a problem and continue to do it, or disagree that it's a problem and continue to do it.

There's a difference between someone wanting advice and someone wanting validation.
>>
>>18355146
This is dumb advice. Regardless of whether or not he "needs" one, he wants one.

Like, if I made a thread asking for advice on what sort of bike to get, would you be all "YOU DON'T NEED A BIKE, FOCUS ON OTHER THINGS."
>>
>>18355745
5'5, ~150#

>>18355755
Second person isn't me

>>18355833
I... um... huh. That's... definitely some advice.

>>18355840
>>18355852
I'm just trying to figure out what's wrong with me. Almost all the advice that I see online is useless to me (exercise, don't forget to bathe) because I already do it, abtract, postmodernist nonsense like "be more confident", "just be yourself", etc., or some combination of the above.

Not to appear ungrateful, but so far the only advice I've gotten in this thread is "stop caring about girls" and "date single moms". Surely there's better advice than that?
>>
>>18356177
>Surely there's better advice than that?
Of course there is. But you're not going to get it if all you post is "what am I doing wrong??" If you want help, it's up to YOU to give us information to help you with.
>>
>>18355141
If gay dudes hit on you, you probably look like a twink.
>>
>>18355612
Get a different haircut.
>>
>>18355833
Sorry but a lot of single moms are single for a reason.
>>
>>18355604
>>18355612
>looks are important to women
Mistake number 1.
>>
>>18355141
>be ugly
>be out of shape
>have no confidence
>wear faggot as expressions all do
And you wonder why only gay men hit on you
>>
>>18356177
Their you go. It's cause you're a manlet. Fellow manlet here as well, we're not really desired by women unless around the same height or shorter. Sorry pal, life's a bitch.
>>
https://bookofpook.neocities.org
>>
>>18356177
>5'5
why is this not in the op. Its the biggest factor.
>>
>>18356495
Its a long read but it will help
>>
I'm in the same boat, OP. Even the stats are similar. It's gotten to the point where people are legit weirded out by the fact I don't date in years, because I'm generally a positive and friendly person, and it makes me feel even more that I'm doing something wrong. Maybe it's the fact that I spent most of my teen years lonely and that stunted out my social development. I am submissive, though, maybe that's the biggest factor. I'm generally the kind of guy who won't stand up for himself or talk in public or express myself, and I'm content on letting other people lead the situations. I guess this is seen as negative by most girls, who are attracted to most assertive men. If girls don't try to reach out to me they'll not get to know me at all. But honestly, I like this trait in myself and I think it's better to be who I am than changing my personality just to get a relationship.

If you want some advice, I can tell you how I started dating my ex-gf. I met her at a language course. I had studied the language a bit before starting the course, so I guess I made an impression on her by knowing the basic stuff and learning quickly the new stuff. She started talking to me and from then I picked up. That was a situation where I naturally put myself out there more than usual, so, maybe, try something like that. Be aware that girls rarely try to reach out to some dude because they're already being asked out by other guys. Hope I was helpful.
>>
>>18356196
What other information do you need? Dating history? Job? SS number?

>>18356431
Recommendations?

>>18356474
I swim a 1:05 100 fly bruh, I'm in just fine shape

>>18356495
I'll take a look, thanks

>>18356493
>>18356509
Ok, I'm getting mixed messages here. Why is it that in every manlet thread everyone insists height doesn't matter, but now it's "the most important factor"?

I'm starting to think that people on this board don't know what the fuck they're talking about desu
>>
>>18356495
Read it OP!
>>
>>18356609
height isn't that important, its a meme
anyone who takes it seriously are either literal giraffes with nothing good going for them other than their height or self hating 5'2"s
>>
>>18356609
>>18356919
its extremely important and you get mixed messages because some manlets don't want to admit it and some chads tell you to just b urself. being 5'5" is as far off the bell curve for men as 6'4" is, which effectively means you are as much undesirable as a 6'4" guy is desirable. that (un)desirability will vary from place to place but you cannot expect to get laid ever in a white country
>>
>>18357090
He's right unfortunately. I am genuinely baffled at how much people will deny that height is important for men. It sucks to say it because men cannot just work out and grow taller, so it reveals how incredibly shallow women are in dating.

Your hope is not lost if you work out and are amazing in so many other ways. But as a fellow short man who has been rejected specifically for my height multiple times, I can tell you straight up that it's going to make dating very hard for you. I'm sorry. I wish I could say it's not that bad, but it is.
>>
>>18356495
>>18356510
>>18356619
Started reading it a little bit. Really interesting stuff. Not sure how much it'll help me, but I liked the 15 lessons.
>>
>>18355141
Just find a girl you like, who is single, and pay her a lot of attention. Try to spend time with her and tell her you like her. It's not that hard, you don't attract women. They are not flies and your not honey lol. You find a girl you like and talk to her, make it clear what your looking for. Even try a dating site if your having so much trouble. Lots of girls are looking for relationships
>>
>>18356509
The biggest factor in that OP is doing something very wrong. At 5'5" he should be slaying far more pussy than at 6'3".
>>
>>18357090
Actually 6'4" is too tall. Most men that height have great difficulty finding girls. A girl might think it's attractive when she reads about it, but when she sees his lanky awkward body in person she gets repulsed.
>>
>>18357115
It always makes me wonder who makes these posts. Usually it's a tall guy who has been rendered insanely bitter by seeing girls he likes constantly being taken by shorter guys. Once in a while we also get a /r9k/ reject who claims that despite him being a fat raging autist NEET with zero desirable qualities, it's his height and height only that makes him a kissless virgin.
>>
>>18355604
>>18355612
Have you tried to do something with your personality? I agreee with anon. If you're going not going for a trophy wife, looks aren't the most important. I'm not saying it should be ignored, but personality is something you'd need to develop moreso than looks.
>>
>>18356609
>I'm starting to think that people on this board don't know what the fuck they're talking about desu
It took you this long?

During /adv/'s early days people called the posters here s/adv/irgins.
>>
>>18358013
The problem is that there are people with a clue and clueless people both posting. Sometimes the clueless are far more vocal.
>>
>>18355604
here's your problem:
you're reddit
>>
>>18355554
Not OP but I want to get there myself but every attempt is so forced. I say, okay from here on out I dont care. I say I wont think about this girl or that girl but it never works.

Any advice how to get there genuinely? How did it happen for you?
>>
>>18356248
This nigga gets it. OP Just accept your twinkness breh
>>
>>18358006
Nope. I'm a short guy. Some women have made it very clear they will not date short men including me. And I've been rejected specifically over it.

You can argue it or you can accept the truth. While it's possible to find a girl who doesn't care about your height if you are below the average, you cannot sit there and deny the existence of women who do. That's just lying to yourself and others. People, especially women, LOVE to say "it's not about height it's about confidence" because that deflects the reality that some women are shallow as fuck. Dating itself is inherently a shallow endeavor, and most people are going to judge physical attractiveness before even considering you an option.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.