[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>when you don't wanna work with the degree you just spent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

File: 420_ayy_lmao.jpg (24KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
420_ayy_lmao.jpg
24KB, 480x480px
>when you don't wanna work with the degree you just spent 4 years and $12k if loans getting

Where can I get a gun, cheap?
>>
walmart
>>
>>18355145
Hoe
>>
Get a different job you loser. Life isn't fair .you have enough money for a gun a bridge is for free. Get hi and clear your mind you stupid jerk
>>
>killing self over $12k in student loan debt
Are you fucking kidding me?
>>
>>18355380
>>18355377
I have nothing in my life, I'm going nowhere
Why shouldn't i
>>
>>18355109
>>18355493

I fucked up college too. About 7k in debt and I didn't even make it to my third year. I still don't know what to go in for.
The way I look at it, college isn't for everyone. There are plenty of jobs that will take you even if you haven't completed college. You just gotta work a little harder to move up in those jobs to get the income you want.
And not all of those jobs are shitty.
At least you finished high school, right?

It all takes time and patience. It's hard, I know. I'm still very bummed out and depressed because I feel like I'll never measure up to what people want me to be. Even to what I want me to be.
I still try to create my own path, even if the end isn't that bright.
Live for comfort. Don't set your standards too high for yourself. Especially if you're someone very prone to stress and depression. Know your limits and find your comfort.
>>
I said a bridge is free now go get a fucking job u stupid jerk. Who said life is fair . Either get your shit together or go live in the woods.
>>
Don't be a retard, go find a job and figure out from there what you want to do with your life.
>>
>>18355109

I'm in worse debt than you are. My degree is worthless. I work at a car dealership for shit pay. I'm CLOSE to a salary job but it's not guaranteed.

Trust me, I want to die most days. Albeit, I'm a total pussy. But I'm sure that's obvious. YOU though? You're a fuckin' idiot. "Hurrrrrrrrrr how does I gun?" Is this a real question? I'm merely speculating here, but I assume you're American. You can get guns in a plethora of ways, you retard. If you're THAT hellbent on doing it, GO GET A GUN. Don't post shit threads. Faggot.
>>
>who said life is fair

We're literally raised in a culture that tells you every second it's fair, at least in the west.
>>
>>18355109
Military
>>
I live in Texas . Grew up dirt poor in Texas and life is and never fair !!! Get the fuck up and get a job
>>
>>18355659
>>18355520
What possible job can I get? I don't want to work in my degrer
>>
>>18355676
I have brain damage and am on disability everyone thinks it's autism... I can't prove that I was ever anything more than what I'm like now,my history has been rewritten with autism all I'm waiting for is the diagnosis of the disease behind my amnesia then I will end this...after Restoring my status as the human I was before the brain disease
>>
Well HVAC pays good . Or try being a housekeeper for minimum wage. Maybe sell some pussy
>>
>>18355780
I'm not a want and I'm not going back for any education , I got this degree time say I'm done
>>
>>18355493
At least do law school and go another 120k in debt before killing yourself.
>>
>>18355784
Your not even mentally disabled why would you suicide?
>>
>>18355793
Because in debt and no way for job? I don't think I want to do any of the jobs
>>
I've skimmed the thread and it's so incoherent that I can't give you any advice. If you make one post outlining all the details of your situation, I might be able to help.
>>
>>18355902
What do you mean
>>
>>18355109
Tell us what your degree is and then tell us what you are actually interested in doing with your life, if you have no idea, tell us what your hobbies are and maybe we can figure out a way to bridge everything with more information.

What do you find meaningful anon? Anything?
>>
You don't like the degree you wasted 4 years on you won't go back to get a better paying degree you won't sell pussy...a bridge is free...or go get laid wash that fish smelling pussy first
>>
>>18355569
No we're not, stop moping and deal with it.
>>
>>18356071
Exactly get your lazy ass up and go to work you stupid jerk
>>
>>18355995
Computer science

I play a video game
>>18356051
I'm not a woman
>>
>>18356122
How creative are you? If you like vidya so much then transfer into a Game Design program.
>>
>>18356122
dont CS grads start to make like 100k after a few years? Get the fuck to work
>>
>>18356129
Not #122, but i hear game design is shit. + theres tons of other things u can do with this kind of degree
>>
>>18356129
I've already graduated
That's not offered
And I don't want to ever make games
>>18356130
I just said I don't want to work in the field
>>
>>18355109
kys
>>
>>18355109
>jokingly (maybe) suicidal
>CS major
>no clue what to do with life

Andrew is that you?
>>
When's the last time you nutted on someone face ....is it that hard to work hard and party harder ...have u heard of Backpage????
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.