[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I cannot stand most people. The way they dress, the way they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: dsc1785a.jpg (58KB, 693x693px) Image search: [Google]
dsc1785a.jpg
58KB, 693x693px
I cannot stand most people. The way they dress, the way they act, how they talk.
I thought it would get better over time, but the older I get (25 now), the more I despise most people.
That's problematic bc I actually like being social and I love making friends. But I'm so repulsed by most people that I send out these unsubconcious signals
>>
>>18354806
so basically you're an unlikable faggot who doesn't like other people for no good reason at all, but you want other people to like you for no good reason at all.

You sound like a bitch.
>>
>>18354811
>so basically
no, basically you just misread my whole post

Also, I don't like other people for their beliefs and opinions. how's that not the only legit reason to dislike anyone lol
>>
>>18354816
How do you know who they are if you don't get to know them? You're judging them superficially.
>>
>>18354816
yeah it's becoming increasingly clear that I read your post perfectly and you very clearly are an unlikable faggot who dislikes people for no good reason.

If you don't like other people because of how they dress and talk, that's not a very good reason. In fact you sound like a massive asshole if you'd just disregard people due to fashion choices, maybe that person can't afford the nicest looking clothes or just chooses to express or present themselves a certain way. If you're that superficial of a person it's not a far stretch to say you're probably a racist on top of it regardless of whether you admit it, since you're so prone to judging books by their cover.

If you can't stand most people for no good reason, you're probably not that fun of a person to be around to begin with and most people probably wouldn't enjoy your company.

The best advice I can give you is to stop being a faggot. Unironically there's nothing else to be said to you.
>>
>>18354818
who's saying I'm talking about people I don't know??

although you're partially right. sooner or later, you start like anyone once you've spent enough time with them. ultimately, humans aren't that different from each other after all.

I think what I'm talking about is:
I cannot tolerate most people's political beliefs. I cannot accept how most people can only seem to care about themselves.
I cannot stand being at the supermarket and everyone is rushing and constantly bumping into each other. I cannot stand how people drive their cars so insanely aggressive in the city, risking other people's safety. I cannot stand how so many people in this world refuse to see the greater whole and instead only focus on their own benefit. This is making me sick

people like you e.g.
>>18354821

like, what's your fucking point? you clearly have some kind of problems bc you're so easily triggered by some stranger on the internet (on a topic that isn't even directly connected to you??). but then, everyone has their share of problems. trying to intentionally make other people feel bad is just so disgusting.

I'm sure we'd become friends eventually if we had to live on a lonely island for an extended period of time. But as you are now - at least judging by this facet of yours you decided to share in this thread - you're so shallow it's disgusting
>>
>>18354835
society basically works best when everyone takes care of their own interests. this is how it worked before, this is how it works now.

also society works better when you don't just assume everyone is an asshole for no good reason. also you're life works better when you aren't a faggot.

i don't give a shit about you cause you should take care of your own life and stop being so judgemental. you asked for advice so i gave it.
>>
>>18354846
you didn't give advice
you were the one being judgemental
you have no idea of politics or human history yet make claims about it
you did give a shit

lol I really wonder why I even come back to this place
>>
>>18354835
yeah don't listen to anon, they don't have anything helpful to say, they're just reinforcing your claim, but it's true if you want this problem to stop you have to keep an open mind.

It's okay if your mind is open and you still don't meet anybody whose company you enjoy because they showed too many red flags or whatever. You should never force yourself to tolerate things that make you uncomfortable.
>>
>>18354858
see this is what i mean, you're acting all defensive and shit. if you want advice, you gotta be open to it. the other person is right, you're not being open minded. i can guarantee you i've got more history books just on my coffee table than you've probably read in your life, but that's beside the point. you gotta just relax a little and give other people a chance, and realize most people just have to take care of their own shit because life is not easy.
>>
>>18354870
dude if you ever read any history book you'd know that literally all western societies have adapted some sort of social market economy bc history showed again and again that society only works if people look out for each other

>>18354862
I think part of the problem is that I pay too high importance to what others say. Regardless of who they are or even if it's just some kid on the internet; everything always gets to me even if it clearly shouldn't. but I can't make it stop. I just don't know how to deal with it
>>
>>18354882
Just don't get baited so much, most people just say shit without even thinking. Just pretend they're dogs barking at you.
>>
I completely relate to the op, I was raised to be fully respectful of anyone and everyone around me; going to Wal-Mart today makes me sick. I have also been very quiet but extremely attentive. I don't have to know an individual personally to they're an ass hole. I try be a decent human being, but sometimes I feel like if no one else is going to say something, then it is left to me. I don't care if some random stranger treats me badly (different story if it is someone I know personally), but I can't stand by and watch helpless employees get trampled over (sometimes literally ) by someone who thinks they are better than everyone else.
I have moved around a lot, so I don't have many friends, mostly just a few courteous aquaintences and my SO. I can't even stand to deal with my family anymore (parents and extended; no children of my own). Personally, I believe humans were not meant to live this packed together, and it is part of why our society is on such a terrible downfall. Try going out by yourself for a while, may it be an hour or a weekend, enjoy your own company.
Coming back to the real world isn't fun, but I try to remember that evil only wins, when good men do nothing. But be smart about it. I'd be happy to elaborate more if anyone is even going to read through all of this...
>>
OP I'm on your side.
Outwardly I'm pretty decent, I try to be nice and respectful to everyone.

Internally I shittalk all these people for their stupid ideas,beliefs, the dumb shit they do to their bodies, their awful personalities, being too loud, or being too beta.

I only have one really good friend , we're very alike. Everyone else I've ever been with is more of an acquaintance of situation .

I don't think there's a way to help misanthropic people like us, you can't just start liking people you don't like, right?
>>
>>18354806
It's completely fine to not like most people, just keep your disgust on the downlow. Best way to make friends if you have very high standards is to act peppy and cheery in front of acquaintances all the time. From there you can weed out people who are dealbreakers and continue to be on the lookout for people who don't piss you off after multiple encounters. Those could be potential friend candidates. As long as you have a good select few friends it's OK.

Source: My best friend, who has ridiculously high standards that I somehow met.
>>
>>18355138
but why put up a fake front? the only people I want as friends are people I can say literally anything around
>>
>>18355142
Being nice is often an invitation for people to open themselves up more and more. Especially effective is a combination of being cheery + listening 90% of the time, because people loooooove talking about themselves. You just lack the patience to cultivate friendships or give them the opportunity to bloom. Once people reveal their true colors you can decide whether you think they're pretty sweet or they're rotten inside.
>>
>>18355114
I agree with what you say, I think the reason "good" people do nothing is basically similar to why people don't vote. Because "fuck it" is the actual, lesser evil.

I don't want to say that I feel that way, but nothing else makes sense to me.
>>
>>18355225
It shouldn't take patience ... you're supposed to enjoy being around your friends.
>>
>>18355263
The point is to screen and filter out people who wouldn't make good friends vs the ones who would, and that takes time. That's what I mean by patience.

And of course you enjoy being around your friends! But it takes time to build that friendship as you learn about their positive and negative traits.

Then again, I understand that people make friends differently. But the above is just my two cents.
>>
>>18355301
What if they share almost all of your interests and hobbies but they fail all pleb filters socially?
>>
>>18355305
Like what? I'm not sure I understand. Is it like your mutual hobbies are videogames, but you like indie, obscure stuff and they are casuals?
>>
>>18354806
Call yourself out for being an asshole more... Asshole. Here's an exercise to help you if you'll humor me; explain to me in detail why being a superficial cunt is a bad thing. You need to turn your mind around.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.