[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I make my gf (Jen) like my best female friend (Elise)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1495538202390.jpg (108KB, 500x364px) Image search: [Google]
1495538202390.jpg
108KB, 500x364px
How do I make my gf (Jen) like my best female friend (Elise) again?

There used to be not a problem until my cousin mentioned how I used to have a massive crush on Elise when we was younger. Now here's the deal, Elise is a lesbo so it won't ever happen between us and I eventually moved on.

Ever since Jen found out about this crush all of a sudden seems to think that I'm 'differnet' with Elise compared with other friends and tries to bait me into admitting that she is attractive. And asking me dumb shit like if I would want to be with her if she wasn't lesbian.

How do i make my gf be less standoffish to Elise. Even Elise had noticed it and made a comment but I always try to deflect it.

like I don't want it to get to the point where they are legit beefing and I am made to choose.
>>
>>18354773
But you do have to choose, because your girlfriend is being immature and petty. You probably won't be with that gf forever anyway, and your friend is much less replaceable. Stick with the friend. I've been there. The girlfriend isn't worth losing a longtime friend. If she won't come around on this, break up with her.
>>
>>18354852
this post is wise wise wise
>>
Elise needs to fuck Jen. It's the only way.
>>
>>18354852
Fucking wise. Honestly she is jelly as hell over the fact you are close with your friend than in your relationship but that's normal. A friend is like apart of your family.
>>
>>18354915

This is the only right answer.
>>
>>18354773
Your friendship with your ex crush is inappropriate. No sane woman would be ok with you being friends with a girl you used to want to bone. How would you feel if she had a guy friend she used to have a huge crush on? This is really a matter of choosing between your friend and your girlfriend, sorry!
>>
>>18354852
This is good wisdom friend.
>>
>>18354852
Not really wise at all.
If the girl wasn't a lesbian OP would still be trying to bag that, any girl knows this.
Any woman that has values would be uncool with this situation and any guy in a reverse situation would be too. If this were a guy posting about his gf having a 'gay best friend' that she used to want to fuck you'd all be calling him a cuck.
>>
>>18355248
>No sane woman would be okay with you being friends with a girl you used to want to bone.

You have not dated mature girls it seems. I dated a girl seriously for a few years and stayed very close friends with her afterward. She is still a part of my life and every girl I've dated since has been okay with that. Even the latest one who wasn't even as hot as her. And this friend is a girl I *actually* boned only six years ago, instead of simply had a harmless grade-school crush on ages ago like OP. And OP's friend is a lesbian. His girlfriend needs to respect their friendship. It came first, and is stronger than her dating relationship is so far. This is very high-school of her to be jealous.
>>
>>18355265
>If the girl wasn't a lesbian

That would be a different situation then, wouldn't it. Especially if he were still trying to bang her, which he stated he is not. He said it was when they were younger. If that means before she came out, that's likely early teens because that's when most people start realizing they're homosexual. Also, are you saying OP is not mature enough to get over an attraction over time? Contrary to popular belief, men *are* capable of this feat.
>>
>>18354773
OP we're not talking about your girlfriend's fears here, we're talking about the reality of the situation: You're not going to fuck your friend, end of story.
>>
>>18355294
So what happens when they do because
>lesbians in high school
>>
>>18354773
>How do I make my gf (Jen) like my best female friend (Elise) again?

Why do you care? Tell your GF that she doesn't get to pick your friends and that she needs to deal with her insecurities.
>>
>>18354773
You should get your gf to sleep with your friend to convince your gf that your friend is really gay. I never trip over a girl's guy friend if I know he's gay.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.