[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I find a man who will marry me and never abuse me? Would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: normies.jpg (21KB, 531x469px) Image search: [Google]
normies.jpg
21KB, 531x469px
How do I find a man who will marry me and never abuse me?
Would I be better off going for a woman? I understand their standards are higher and they are harder to get, but are they better quality life partners?
Gunning for a man though because I find the company of a man more stimulating than the company of a used up whore.
I am celibate and want to stay celibate through marriage, would a man get tired of this and start being abusive or leave? Would a woman abuse me for this?

I bring a lot to the table as far as personality and intelligence goes. I'm well-read and well-spoken and I have never had friends so I am guaranteed to treasure my future spouse's company more than anything. I can cook and fix computers and I have my own income and vehicle. Why is it so hard to find somebody not only to love, but to marry?
also
I never want kids.
>>
Are you in philly?
>>
Have you been in a relationship before? Man or woman?
>>
>>18354257
no

>>18354267
I have been in two relationships, one female (psychotic and terrifying) and two males (separate occasions, both violent, screaming ragebeasts)
>>
>>18354235
>I want to get married
>He needs to be okay with my celibacy (which probably doesn't mean you're a virgin, as you're trying to lead people on into believing, probably the opposite, huh?)
>I have even considered being with another woman seriously, let alone a 'used up whore'
>I DON'T, ___DON'T___, want kids

This thread shouldn't be a "why can't I find a husband" thread. It should be a "how do I kill myself" thread. You probably aren't even white.
>>
>>18354235
Hold on I actually read that wrong, you weren't saying you wanted to stay celibate until marriage, you're actually out of touch with reality enough to think it's reasonable to stay celibate WITHIN marriage.

You have 0 self awareness and all of your problems would be solved if you took an objective look at yourself and grasped how fucking stupid you are.
>>
>>18354288
I'm 3/4ths white.

I admit, I don't have a hymen. I was foolish one night. I drank a spiked drink and woke up in an alleyway next to a used condom.
>>
>>18354302
Hahaha kill yourself dude. I'm serious. You fucking suck.
>>
>>18354284
>two relationships
>three different people
??????
>>
>>18354235

OP Dating is like chat roulette.

You gotta get through all the dicks before you find an actual person. Just keep at it and take shit slow or simply do not take the risk. But its a risk no matter what when you open yourself up like that.
>>
>>18354314
I meant three relationships, but I forgot to count one.
>>
>>18354344
You're a whore. Not only that. You are a stupid whore. Kill yourself. Stupid whore.
>>
File: 1300044776986.jpg (17KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1300044776986.jpg
17KB, 250x250px
>>18354346
>implying I'm a woman
>implying i have sexual desires
>implying i would ever have consensual sex
>>
>>18354257
i'm in philly, you're autistic

OP, lesbians beat the shit out of each other, don't do it
>>
>>18354235
go for quiet guys. Outgoing dudes tend to be dicks because they dont have inhibition
>>
>>18354373
This is the worst advice I have ever received in my entire life.
Not because it's "bad advice", but because you think I'm fucking stupid enough not to know that.
>>
bait
>>
>>18354235
I'd be up for it senpai
>>
>>18354235
Why would you want to marry someone but not have children?
>>
>>18354235
>I am celibate and want to stay celibate through marriage, would a man get tired of this and start being abusive or leave?
you remind me of my autistic friend. shes similar to you but always prone to abuse. shes an narcissistic asshole (still doesn't deserve the abuse) but yeah. just get used to be alone and find love thru other things. maybe adopt a child and love him/her
>>
Not gonna lie OP that's a tough sell

But, somewhere out there is a guy who'd take that offer. Try specialized dating sites, maybe
>>
>>18354235
Are you a man or woman OP? What you're asking for in a partner is kind of outlandish. Unless you yourself and your partner are asexual. Also, women tend to abuse mentally more than physically. They'll make you feel stuck and like you're walking on eggshells.
>>
>"I bring a lot to the table as far as personality and intelligence goes"
>" I find the company of a man more stimulating than the company of a used up whore"
>"I am celibate and want to stay celibate through marriage"
>"I never want kids"
Hilarious OP
Its amazing how unselfaware you are
>>
>>18354235
You sound like a shitty person. Why would anyone want to be with you?
>>
Since you don't want kids or sex, why do you want marriage in the first place?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.