[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

give me one good reason not to end it all right now I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1495807624782.jpg (18KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1495807624782.jpg
18KB, 480x720px
give me one good reason not to end it all right now

I'm a white male, 6"0, 140 lb, and 18. I let politics get in the way of everything. I spend too much time on the internet, none of my "friends" ask if i want to hang out, and every girl I've been with has either led me on or left me for someone else. My parents raised me to be a Christian, but the church wants nothing to do with me. I fucking hate my life and I just want everything to go away and end.

Image unrelated, just a meme to get attention
>>
>posts cry for help
>thinks they have the balls to actually end it.

Find someone to talk to and gtfo
>>
Hang in there bud lifes not easy at 18. Study hard get a good job that pays good and life wont be shit when your finally in charge of it. Trust me when you leave home and take charge of your own life you will be alot happier.
>>
>>18354102
Kind of hard to when you're anxious piece of shit
>>
>>18354128
I'll try but it's so fucking hard right now. people pretend they care then do everything they can do to avoid talking to you
>>
>>18354069
go outside and stop giving a shit about politics
>>
>>18354148
i try but it's too fucking hard
>>
>>18354069
>I let politics get in the way of everything.
What happened?

>I spend too much time on the internet
That is a problem

>none of my "friends" ask if i want to hang out
Friendship is a two-way street. Have you asked them to hangout?

>every girl I've been with has either led me on or left me for someone else
Maybe it's because you spend too much time on the internet. Look on the bright side. At least there was a girl who didn't find you repulsive and wouldn't have wanted you to end it all. There just be another one, right?

>the church wants nothing to do with me
Go to a new one
>>
Lol I thought people over six feet were supposed to be living successful lives?

What happened, OP? Isn't that your claim?
>>
>>18354206
basically i got really attached during the 2016 elections and just can't stop talking about it. and why I ask them to hang out they always say they're busy. and I'm addicted to my phone and can't get off just like every other lonely fuck in my generation
>>
>>18354216
i never claimed that. I'm just telling you what I'm like and all
>>
>>18354069
Got to change your friends, my friend went through the same shit, he hated everyone in college and was about to slit his throat since he failed half of his classes and felt like a failure. Just appreciate life, being PC is kind of disconnection from reality, but get out, go get a job, make more friends, just love yourself. sounds normie asf and reeeeee at this rn but fuck it. You got a lot ahead of you and me being 19 i know how it feels being fucking in the middle of nowhere with no sense of direction. but just go and do some shit.
>>
>>18354220
>basically i got really attached during the 2016 elections
Same. MAGA and everything. I don't even live in the US. I'm mostly in the same boat as you except I don't want to end it all. Where did it go so wrong for you?
>I'm addicted to my phone and can't get off just like every other lonely fuck in my generation
Don't you have school or something? Do you go to college? Do you neglect your work? I would know all about that. I failed 3/4 classes during election season
>>
>>18354249
I lost a lot of friends. Thats where it went wrong
>>
>>18354280
How?
>>
>>18354363
Didn't like my political views
>>
if your political views are losing you so many friends, you should either examine your views or examine the sort of people you're trying to befriend
>>
>>18354140
you have to realize that people dont HAVE to care for you. Are you helping people right now with issues? No. If you dont have a clear cause of your problems people are just going to think you are a big baby. And people dont like to hear about the hardships of life, so if every person you meet gets to hear about your issues, dont expect to have any friends. Would you hang out with you???
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.