[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything GUIDELINES: Before you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 323
Thread images: 18

File: ATOGA logo.png (486KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
ATOGA logo.png
486KB, 1000x1000px
ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships, fart guy and the guy who stuffs his pants
Fuck off
>>
guys

Can you have a "full" life without sex and relationships? by definition, is it possible for someone to have a full life if they choose to go without girls?
>>
>>18354029
If they are asexual and aromantic, yes. I can't.
>>
>>18354029
I'm nearly 30 and I've never had or wanted a gf. I have had sex though and I enjoy it.

I don't ever plan on getting in a relationship because there is nothing I get in one that I can't get being single. Not saying women are pointless but relationships are.
>>
>>18354048

would it be a big deal for you if you just stopped having sex?
>>
>>18354029
Not for me, no.
>>
>>18354060
There would be no reason to stop having sex, so no.

That high you get when a new girls wants you is just priceless. It's probably one of the best feelings in life. Why would I ever give that up?
>>
>>18354075

so sex is a important part of life for you then? you wouldnt feel full without it?
>>
Why is "anywhere outside" an acceptable dismissive answer for where to meet people? That's about as useful as "bee urself :^)"
>>
hello yes I feel very lonely and wish to hold a cute gril but only at night what do i do about it
>>
Men, is a girl being very successful in her field offputting? Also, what if you're in the same field and she's better/higher up/more successful than you?
I'm an historian and archaeologist (also currently doing a dual Palaeontologist/Anthropologist degree- in case you couldn't already guess, I love history), and unlike most people in those fields, I'm actually pretty successful. I work in a museum, get a decent wage and do consultative work for archaeology a fair bit. I'm not a troll, and men in my field seem to be interested in me-until they realise they can't patronise me, or so it seems.
I would really like a history bf, but they seem to not like it when I know things they don't, and have a good job in the field.
>>
>>18354096
I don't see why it would be offputting
It's nice having someone knowlegdeable in whatever field your in to talk to
>>
Girls: what are the dos and don'ts of hitting on a girl at her work? Is it likely you might actually see a guy (customer) if he asked you out at work?

There's this girl that does the checkout at my grocery store and she's cute as a button.
>>
>>18354120
>what are the dos and don'ts of hitting on a girl at her work?
Just don't. She's paid to be nice to you, she's got nowhere to run if you start being weird, it's just awkward for all involved.
>Is it likely you might actually see a guy (customer) if he asked you out at work?
No.
>>
>>18354085
The feeling of being wanted is more fulfilling than a one night stand. Actually getting a girl to want to fuck me is probably a better feeling than the one night stands I've had.
>>
>>18354096
It's not off putting to me personally, as long as I have a job, even a minimum wage job, or hunt even. But perhaps you intimidate these guys because you're so savvy? It could be something you can't quite imagine in a state of assumption, ask them questions. Maybe even talk about this insecurity with the ideal guy you have in mind?
>>
>>18354096
I've never experienced this, but I don't think I would have a problem.
>>
>>18354096
>>18354135
>>18354133
It could potentially be a field specific issue. Every history person I've met has been insufferably arrogant about their knowledge, so maybe you're bruising their egos.
>>
>>18354096
Some men will find it off-putting or intimidating; it's an ego thing. Happily, those are also the same men you will probably not enjoy a relationship with.
>>
>>18354096
I expect my gf to have a career and strong ambitions, not all of them did but having drive is a very attractive quality to me.

Whether you earn more or are more successful than me, I don't mind either
>>
>>18354096
If a girl earned more money than her bf she would never respect him and the relationship would never work for that reason.
>>
Girls

Is it offputting/how offputting is it when a guy says he's vegan? and what if they say that they aren't just "i don't consume animal products" vegan?
>>
>>18354096
>Men, is a girl being very successful in her field offputting?
Not at all
>Also, what if you're in the same field and she's better/higher up/more successful than you?
Well possibly but I doubt we'd ever be in the same field
>I'm an historian and archaeologist and I work in a museum
That's actually awesome and I'd love that. While history is not something I'd work in, it's something I do enjoy learning about so that would be really cool.
>>
>>18354153
>Is it offputting/how offputting is it when a guy says he's vegan?
Very.
>and what if they say that they aren't just "i don't consume animal products" vegan?
What other kind is there?
>>
>>18354153
>Is it offputting/how offputting is it when a guy says he's vegan?
Very. Vegetarian is acceptable but vegans are very rarely, if at all, good people.

>and what if they say that they aren't just "i don't consume animal products" vegan?
Isn't the whole reason of being vegan that animal product crap? Vegetarian makes sense since some people choose not to have meat but no consuming eggs, milk etc is usually for the rights weirdos.
>>
How big does a penis need to be to receive an effective blowjob?
>>
>>18354153
I'm a vegetarian (for a multitude of reasons, including some of that animal welfare hippie shit), but I just don't think I could do it. There's nothing really WRONG with veganism and I often eat at vegan restaurants or buy vegan alternatives to non-vegan foods, but it seems to attract the wrong people. You'd really have to prove yourself to me that you're not like the others. Oh, and eat honey. Honey being good business is good for bees (and the environment, by extension).
>>
>>18354189

What?
>>
>>18354190
>bees (and the environment, by extension).
Not in the new world
>>
>>18354189
You're gonna have to elaborate
>>
Girls:
Is it weird if a guy likes sucking on your nipples during foreplay/sex?
>>
>>18354240
Nope, it's actually a huge turn on for me. Why would it be weird?
>>
>tfw my favorite prostitute has put a profile picture on the texting app, so now I have a picture of her pretty face
>>
>>18354029
Monks/priests exist
>>
Can I get some feedback? >>18354168
>>
what's it like dating asian men?

i'm a pretty petite white woman decent looking.. i'm going to college this fall and want to date an asian guy.

i know that all men are different but overall what are the pros/cons
>>
>>18354271
Forget Asians, a petite white women like yourself was made for the BBC
>>
>>18354271
I've dated a white girl before as an asian guy. She wasn't that much different from any asian girl that I dated before because of her "whiteness". It was mainly the cultural differences in affluence and areas we grew up in. If I had dated a rich asian girl I reckon it wouldn't be that different.

Depends more on the individual than anything else, but a general trend I've seen (with my cousins who mainly married white girls) is that they have to be educated. Otherwise they're completely different people
>>
>>18354153
as a vegan girl i find it attractive
>>
>>18354271
I'm dating a Vietnamese guy.
Pros:
He values family and education in a way that's really different
His family feeds me delicious things I never knew existed
We travel a lot

Cons:
It's hard to talk with his parents who don't speak English
Some people you know won't like it
>>
>>18354271
I'm a Japanese guy, but I don't know how to answer.
According to what others tell me,
biggest pro
>you're treated with respect (unless you do something not to deserve)
biggest con
>"strict rules" (respect us, don't ashame us)
>>
What's worse, not having a facebook at all or having one with like 2 or 3 friends?
I was an asshat after highschool and got my account banned in 2009 or 10 after dropping out of college and never really bothered to make a new one because I didn't see the point.
>>
>>18354096
Seems like you're used to dealing with some closed minded dickheads. My girlfriend is way more successful than me career-wise and we've been happily dating for over 4 years. Occasionally I'll get some retarded comments from my friends teasing me about her being the breadwinner but I just shrug it off because it's ignorant to think that way. I really don't care because I'm happy with everything in my situation
>>
FUCK YOU HIROMOOT MOD FAGGOT
>>
>>18354348
Who cares. Its up to you, its just facebook. What do YOU want?

>>18354240
Nope its common
>>
>>18354367
I don't know, social media shit is all the rage and I thought it might be necessary if I wanted new friends/relationships.
What I really want to know is where to go to meet people but apparently "anywhere outside" is a good enough answer.
>>
Girls,
How often do you initiate text convos with someone you're interested in?
How often should a guy initiate with you before it starts to come off as needy or creepy?
>>
>>18354271
My cousin married a French girl and I almost feel bad for her because she's always at the centre of attention and getting force fed tons of food at family gatherings.
>>
>>18354398

I'd say maximum of a week without contact. I'll usually try to do every few days. Everyday/multiple times a day only if I'm almost certain they are mutually interested.

Second question really depends on if the other party is interested. If they like you, you can message them way more frequently than if they didn't without coming off as creepy. I'd say start off with a few days in between contact and see how responsive they are. When they reply consider how quickly/often they reply and how much they write. If the answers start getting shorter and slower then try to slow it down. Don't forget that how much you write also matters. Not messaging them frequently but writing giant walls of text is just as creepy/needy as messaging them everyday.
>>
What's the optimal range of time to give someone when asking them out? Like a few days in advance or two weeks in advance?
>>
>>18354094
find a quiet introvert maybe neet girl and court them for snuggles
>>
stuff to try during sex or foreplay? I'm a girl in a str8 couple and its not even that stuff is boring its more of we both enjoy trying new things and have run out of ideas.
>>
>>18354153
I eat mostly vegetarian meals, occasionally some shrimp but I try to keep that at a minimum. I wouldn't mind, in fact it would be nice to have a vegetarian boyfriend if he likes to cook. Personally, I don't know if I can romantically get along with someone beyond a vegan diet. Friendship is fine, my friends and I do friendly bickering about this kind of stuff, anyway.

>>18354155

There are some 'vegans' who just do it for environmental or health reasons, the animal ethics is just a bonus. I've heard the argument that they're not 'real vegans' and these people are just doing a plant based diet. A 'real vegan' would also actually care for animals, buy ethically sourced food/soaps/materials, don't buy leather, buy 'vegan' dog food if they own a dog.
>>
>>18354436
it took me a year to ask my first gf but my second gf asked me out in 2 days. two weeks sounds fine.
>>
>>18354450
rimming or even pegging. he may get anxious at first but he will like it if he give it a chance
>>
File: 1424308059853.png (228KB, 320x385px) Image search: [Google]
1424308059853.png
228KB, 320x385px
So I had my senior prom the other night.

Went alone just with my guy friends

we danced screwed around and what not.

my friend went to go ask his friend something so I follow him.

end up dancing with a few girls see a girl I'm acquainted with and dance with her for a bit.

I kinda like her so I see where things go, not much so I end up heading back with my friend.

later in the night I go to grab some dessert. I lock eyes with the girl I danced with earlier from across the hall, end up losing her in the crowd.

She somehow manages to come up behind me, she walks up to me and says "Hey!" we chatted for a bit asked how we were doing etc. We talked about the dancing she teased me a bit and I teased back. She was all smiles and laughs

She caught me checking her out a few times.

I kinda like her idk if she was being friendly or what, but idk what to do. I'm terrible with this stuff should I try and ask her our somewhere? What do you guys think of the situation?
>>
>>18354498
what can you lose? just ask her out and be nice to her.
>>
>>18354491

Sorry I think my question wasn't clear. I meant f I were to ask someone out like "do you want to go on a date on the x?", how close or far can x be?
>>
Is loving two people at the same time weird?
My sex is irrelevant, I suppose that you can say that this is a question for both genders.
>>
>>18354508
my english is not that well so it may be my fault. and if there is no special events like concert or movie don't make it longer than a week.
>>
>>18354508
>>18354436
Up to the next weekend, unless you're planning something specifically in the future. For example, if today's Tuesday, the latest you should ask them out for is Sunday. However, if today is Tuesday the 9th of May, and there's a specific event on Friday the 19th, that's also fine.
>>
>>18354518
it's not weird. many people experience this and can't decide who they like more.
>>
Do younger women like older man with kids? Talking about5-9 year olds.
>>
>>18354527
God no.
>>
>>18354524
>>18354518
i dont think its normal. its wrong. those types of peoples are cheaters in the making.
>>18354527
i can smell the baby momma drama from here
>>
>>18354527
If you do start seeing women, don't introduce them to your kids right away, because you're not going to form long-term relationships with most of them and it will fuck your kids up. Of course, tell your dates you have kids, how old they are, a little bit about them, but just don't have them meet until you're certain about her.
>>
>>18354537
>cheaters
i want polygamy to be accepted and legal in the western world
AND I WANT IT NOW
>>
>>18354096
It's not offputting per se, but it can be a little intimidating at first.
>>
>>18354542
that'll never happen, lol, you can move though
>>
Is it worth it to ask a bitch out at school? Since there's this whole 'don't shit where you eat' thing. Or should I wait until she shows some interest?
>>
Any women here who tear up pretty easily? Would you cry around a guy you don't know that well? How would you expect him to handle it?
>>
Guys: why would a guy check out and flirt with other girls if he has a girlfriend? As far as I'm aware, he's happy in his relationship
>>
>>18354594
Because once you get a fish on your boat, you have more chances of catching other fish.
>>
>>18354602
If guys think that, it makes sense. However, from a girl's perspective, it just makes him come across as creepy and sleazy.
>>
>>18354594
There's a chance they're both cool with flirting but odds are the guys trying to see if he can get any strange on the side.
>>
>>18354613
>However, from a girl's perspective, it just makes him come across as creepy and sleazy.
Actually, it's the opposite.
From a girl's perspective, they see him as a man of value since girls are pretty much incapable of independent thinking. Their mindset is that "other girls like him, so I must like him too".
>>
>>18354624
Are you suggesting that you know what I think about someone else better than I do?
>>
>>18354619
Wouldn't be surprised, he's tried it on several other girls too
>>
>>18354632
Well, girls can say one thing here on /adv/, but their actions will be different in real life.
>>
>>18354624
wrong. my ex did this and i dumped him. its disgusting behavior and i'd rather be alone than get cucked. keep believing your memes bucko.
>>
>>18354640
Yes, because me taking a detour to get to the bathrooms at work so I can avoid him SCREAMS "he's got a girlfriend so I need him inside of me"
>>
>>18354646
Jesus, what a coward.
>>
I'm kind of an asocial guy, but I have this one friend who tries to drag me out to stuff now and then. The thing is she occasionally teases me about how she must be my only friend, but the thing is she's kind of right. I think she's trying to encourage me to put myself out there, but due to mixed experiences I'm just not really interested in doing as much.

In so many words, is it thin skinned to be kind of irritated when she tries to tease me like that? Past that we get along well.
>>
I am quite insecure about my grades and study habits because I transferred after a year and failed a subject. Will girls overlook/understand that and date me?
I am 22 and will grade next year spring semester
>>
>>18354678
People actually give a shit about other's grades?
>>
>>18354682
To varying degrees. If I found out a girl kept flunking out of easy classes I'd definitely think twice.
>>
>>18354693
You know, that's fair enough.

So long as they're not going to end up as an unemployable grad, its fine
>>
>>18354675
not at all. just tell her, in private, that it hurts you and you wish she would stop. open up to her about your past and how you want to meet more people (if you do want to meet more people)
>>
>>18354682
I like to think that I don't, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't. I can't help but judge people if they struggle with classes.
>>
>>18354146
>having drive is a very attractive quality to me.
This. I don't care if you are a career woman, a homemaker, an artist or an athlete, but having a drive to do what you love well is a massive turn on. The worst are girls that work at this job they hate, no ambition to do anything else and just complain about their situation. Look, I'll support you if you hate your job but if your room is a mess, you cant cook, and you dont have any hobbies its not going anywhere. On the other hand, I'd be willing to give up my career and take care of kids if a successful career woman entered my life.
>>
>>18354678
>>18354693
>>18354702

to what varying degrees? What will it be in my case?
>>
What are some good ways to improve my motor skills and general spatial awareness? I'm somewhat clumsy because I'm not too aware of my surroundings at times and I have really bad hand eye coordination.
>>
>>18354719
It really depends on what you're study and the level of the course you're struggling with and if it's a course that's notorious for its difficulty.
>>
Women. Other guys in the street usually look at me and then look down. I'm a guy myself so I know what that means. But as of late women have started doing the same. What does that mean?

>>18354727

>hand-eye coordination

Vidya, fast paced and preferably first person shooters.

>motor skills

Dancing classes. Skills get better the more you practice them.
>>
>>18354768
>But as of late women have started doing the same. What does that mean?
You might look kind of weird or maybe you're showing off a bit too much i.e dressed like "fuck me now". The look then look down applies to many things, people do it when they see weird looking people or funny looking people and of course people with a disability.
>>
>>18354566
Ask. The bitch can be the nicest person ever.
>>
There's this really cute girl I want to get to know at the gym but right now I'm a giant pussy so I haven't even talked to her. She used to look me in the eye when passing by or from across the gym, but never does anymore, but uses the equipment next to me a fair amount. I'm frequently told I'm good looking if that changes anything. For a while I was sure she was looking at me through the mirrors some time ago, but I'm not sure if I'm being delusional.

I've heard a lot of conflicting things about eye contact and women, can any of you grills clarify if intentionally not looking at someone could also be good sign? What is the difference between that and not looking because they're creeped out?
>>
File: 1494332088940.jpg (189KB, 1000x530px) Image search: [Google]
1494332088940.jpg
189KB, 1000x530px
>>18354624
are you autistic or is this bait
>>
How do I know if I have BO?
>>
>>18354859
Ask someone else
>>
Yesterday a girl I'm interested in but am somewhat good friends with called me by her brothers name.

She was telling me something, "blah blah blah, isn't that cool, bro's name?" then caught herself right away saying "oh god, i called you by my brothers name...why the fuck did i do that?"

How far into the friendzone am I because of that? Unless maybe it's some freudian thing? idk...
>>
>>18354594
He's probably an extrovert? Naturally craves social interraction?
He doesn't have a profound connection with you?

In my experience, when I was in a relationship and felt some kind of weird or anxiety due to girls flirting with me or wanting to know me, I'd just avoid being their friend. Like I'd deliberately make a conscious effort not to expand on any conversations with them, or just ignore them after "hey" or some meaningless small talk. Granted, then I was younger and very vulnerable. But I was loyal. I've been single for years, and even today, once I find out the girl has a bf, I simply depart from her.

Flirting to me has always been a bad sign. When I was younger though (21), two girls flirted with me via webcam, even got nude and did dirty things with me. One of them, the most active one, she had a bf. However, she gave me the impression nothing between them was very serious because of the way she behaved with me (also showed me a photo of the three of them together in their underwear). I was a virgin then, so it was a huge ego boost to have these two girls getting topless for me. The girl with a bf ends up fucking some guy she meets, her bf finds out about my camming with her through the other girl, he instant messages me furious at me, I felt guilty.. self loathing, but I told him I was a virgin and I wasn't even the guy she was banging. This guy felt like absolute shit, and so did I.. not nearly as much as him though. I learned a lot from that experience. People can give you, and even themselves the impression that everything is okay, that life is just this wave of exploration and carelesness. But it isn't. That experience was something I wish never happened to me. But it's a lesson.
>>
Women:

When a woman says that she wants to be put in her place, what does that mean?
>>
>>18354844
>I've heard a lot of conflicting things about eye contact and women, can any of you grills clarify if intentionally not looking at someone could also be good sign?

I don't think its a good sign, but its not necessarily bad if she's really shy I guess? I'd assume "bad" but I'm not a guy.

>>18354891
I called by fiance by my brothers name (or maybe vice versa?) and once "Dad" (like by accident). I have good relationships with the male members of my family and I mix up names a lot.

>>18354929
Sounds like a weird thing to say, but I think they want you do be dominant maybe even in an aggressive way.
>>
There's a guy I have a crush on who likes me. I have body image issues and an eating disorder so I don't want a relationship ever even though I'm straight. Is it wrong that I told the guy I was trans so he wouldn't pursue me any further? I don't want to date a transphobic guy anyway so it's a good filter.
>>
>>18354929
Sounds like a fetish thing, desu
I mean how else can it be taken :^)
>>
Girls, have you ever had to sort of 'struggle' growing up? Or was everything decided for you in terms of looks?
>>
>>18355000
You lied to him, so yeah, it's wrong. Just be honest with him.
>>
>>18355023
Females live life on ez mode.
>>
>>18355000
You're playing games. Just be straight up with him.
>>
>>18355033
That's why I'm asking to see if any of them get what I mean.
>>
>>18355023
>Girls, have you ever had to sort of 'struggle' growing up? Or was everything decided for you in terms of looks?

In terms of looks? What do you mean?

My mom hated skirts/dresses so she never got them for us. Mostly ill-fitting pants that fit me in the butt and super loose in the waist (me and my sister call them "bucket pants" because it feel like a bucket). I remember really wanting to be cool like the kids who got their clothes from Hot Topic (LOL) but we were too cheap/poor.
She nagged me a lot to wear makeup and I think I kinda did in highschool but I think I sucked at it (?), but then got better at it in college. I have this very textured/frizzy hair that is super obnoxious to work with now, and impossible then.

Idk if I'd call it a struggle, just normal teenage weirdness. I had other struggles related to family, mental illness, schoolwork, etc.
>>
>>18354450
Putting sweets on each other and licking it off.
>>
File: 1495771348505.jpg (344KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1495771348505.jpg
344KB, 633x758px
>>18354022
For Girls:

I matched with this chick on Tinder and we've hung out a few times...literally the first time I've met someone off Tinder IRL and we got along pretty great I thought. Good conversation, similar tastes in music, similar tastes in activities.

We hang out once and just grab some wings and some beers and it goes good, doesn't feel awkward or anything at all.

Second time we hang out and we have a few cocktails at my place and have dinner and we end up kind of snuggling on the couch talking and we make out a bit. Her shirts off, getting somewhat hot & heavy, I ask if she wants to stay the night, she says she can't because she's gotta work. Okay no problem, we stop & I walk her home and we kiss goodnight.

Hang out again the next night...it's a quick hangout sesh, I basically just dropped by her place because I was going to another buddys place that's nearby. We chill in her bedroom...initially I was on her bed and she was laying on my shoulder and we were just chilling & talking & shit. At some point she gets up to do something & hops back on the bed but lays further away from me (i.e. not close, not laying head on my arm). I just kind of hung out for a bit more and we just talked for probably a half hour before I left...went downstairs and no kiss or anything (desu I didn't really even try because she didn't seem super into it) and she just kind of goes "have a goodnight!" not in like a...completely disengaged way, but not in a "hopefully I'll see you again soon" kind of way either.

I'm sort of realizing as I type this that I'm sounding autistic, but isn't this sort of weird?

This means she's not interested right?

Should I stop trying with her?

I didn't text her at all yesterday and she didn't text me either. That means it's a no go right?
>>
>>18355023
Yes, distorted body image, insecurity and constant distrust towards other people.
I'm in my late twenties and I'm finally learning to appreciate myself after years of being fucked up.

>>18355033
It's just a meme.
>>
>girlfriend progressively acted considerably more shittier to me (overly critical, dismissive, etc) after a couple years
>almost break up with her because of it
>after that she started acting better towards me again for a few months
>recently been starting up again
>a couple days ago she went off on me because I was anxious about something (I have moderate to severe social anxiety) and asked her if she was still with her friends (as we were supposed to meet afterwards) so I could head out to meet her
>starts berating me, asking why I can't "act like a normal person", generally going off at me
>she can't even give a genuine apology. "Apologizes" specifically for hurting me (because she sees nothing wrong with going off at me for a question and making fun of my anxiety), then immediately continues bitching because she's still mad at me for making sure she's not with them still before I go to see her
>basically give her an ultimatum, give a genuine apology (no bitching afterwards, no slippery "for hurting you" BS) and generally not make fun of my anxiety again/treat me this horribly or it's over
>I stop responding
>"hurr hurr hurr hurr I have things that bother me too like how you didn't want to talk to my friends today and how you demand I meet your parents after 2.5 years together let's just talk out both of our issues!!"
>I stop responding
>2 days later no contact from her

Women (and men), is there any possible way that she thinks she ISN'T in the wrong here? She made fun of my anxiety just for asking a question that didn't even really have any implications other than "oh ok I'll wait until you guys are done then". Which was the original plan anyway

I've watched her have several anxiety/panic attacks and she would've been in tears for days if I just sighed and asked "why can't you function like a normal person?". Then she goes on to act like her minor grievances of "wah if my friends wanted to be with me longer I would've had to wait longer" is equivalent.
>>
>>18355117
Invite her over again, show more interest yourself
>>
>>18355163
She doesn't care if she's in the wrong. In her head she thinks you're weak and wants you to be stronger but she's being very abusive about it. You've already talked about the issue once, she still disrespected you.
>>
>>18355163
>Women (and men), is there any possible way that she thinks she ISN'T in the wrong here?

Absolutely. A lot of women have very little patience for men's brain problems. (yeah its hypocritical but that's love). She probably is sick of it. Yeah you have anxiety and that is too bad, but like...it doesn't mean she wants to deal with it and accommodate you. That's life. She probably wants a "normal" bf and you want some kind of more accommodating, babysitter gf. Right now you are annoying her and she is hurting you so just let it go.

Like you sound so whiny and hard to deal with even over the internet, I had to roll my eyes at the whiny "not a REAL apology" thing, like are you a lesbian? Wtf whiny crap? There are patient women out there I am sure, I am not one of them. Neither apparently is your gf. Maybe she used to be more patient and you wore her down (twice!). IDK. Find a new one.
>>
Women, what do you think of r9k?
>>
>>18355163
>>18355230

Like ugh. I have anxiety too but you realize avoidance is an unhealthy way of dealing with anxiety right? The cure of social anxiety isn't to hide from people. Hiding from people makes social anxiety WORSE.

What kind of woman would want to deal with that? Why deal with that? Its too stupid. Ugh.
>>
>>18355163
As a general rule, you should assume that most women have zero tolerance for weakness or inadequacy in men. They despise it; it disgusts them. Show fortitude.
>>
>>18355235

Its fine I met my fiance on there. Used to be better like pre-deletion, now its kind of a parody of itself if that makes sense. I kind of find misogyny to be enjoyable. Like it used to hurt me but now I got a weird masochistic stockholm syndrome or something to where now it makes me happy instead.
>>
>>18355000

If he isn't into transgender individuals he wouldn't have been into you anyway. You made the right decision.

>>18355117

Sounds like you're reading too much into it. Give her a text in a couple days.

>>18355163

She's inconsiderate and possibly abusive. Run.

>>18355230

You sound like a teenage girl that would be infinitely more understanding if the roles were reversed
>>
>>18355247
>You sound like a teenage girl that would be infinitely more understanding if the roles were reversed

1) I'm far from a teenager. You sound like you have zero experience with dealing with some idiot's brain problems. He's engaging in super unhealthy behavior (avoidance coping) and expecting her to enable him in this. (And getting mad when her apology isn't ~good enough~ oh WOW). Like, these aren't huge crimes I guess, but they are very irritating and I can see why over the course of YEARS of dealing with it she's starting to hate him a little. It's not her job to take care of him.
2) I'd be SLIGHTLY more understanding if the roles were reversed. A girl acting fragile and crazy is less irritating than a full grown-ass tax-paying man acting fragile and crazy. Sad but true. The roles aren't reversed though so who cares. Does he want all the pity points that a girl would get? Or does he want to be a romantic figure in a woman's life? He can't get both, at least not for long.
3) Sounds like she's already over him twice, so he doesn't need to "run'" from this girl. You act like she's attached to him or something instead of barely tolerating his shit.
>>
>>18355268
1) Yes I'm sure your google psychiatry is good but you're really just drawing deeper implications than there are. She verbally abused him, that's the big thing here

2) You're proving my point here.

3) Someone who isn't attached would've left by the time they "almost" broke up. Which judging from his post was initiated by him.

>his shit

Who hurt you? How deeply are you looking into this? You can assume other incidents have happened, but all he said in the post is "I asked a question and she went off on me". You're really just adding shit in we don't know about at this point and coating it in a tumblr tier "men can't be abused" attitude. He could be the most needy person ever that constantly demands changes in order to fit his anxiety. Or he could just occasionally have some off days and need the support of his girlfriend. We can't tell so we should give advice on what we know. And what we know is his girlfriend was definitely abusive in that moment. So he should run if it's not already over
>>
>>18355235
Pathetic, lame, disgusting, small-minded, morally repugnant, failed human beings.

You don't have to have had sex to be a "successful human"; just not be bitter and resentful about it and take it out on women for not having sex with you instead of improving yourself to be someone women want to have sex with. The absolute refusal to try to be a decent person and then getting so pissed off and hate-filled when no one likes them, claiming they've been victimized by this, is wildly contemptible.
>>
>>18355268

>2) I'd be SLIGHTLY more understanding if the roles were reversed. A girl acting fragile and crazy is less irritating than a full grown-ass tax-paying man acting fragile and crazy. Sad but true. The roles aren't reversed though so who cares. Does he want all the pity points that a girl would get? Or does he want to be a romantic figure in a woman's life? He can't get both, at least not for long.

So in other words you're probably a left leaning female that cries about sexism when it's inconvenient for them but have this insane sexist attitude against men

If you're gonna be saying this you better be submissive and give your boyfriend/husband all the sex, food, and support he wants. Oh but let me guess, that's the patriarchy and sexism and gender roles are only valid when they benefit you?
>>
>>18355170
isn't that sort of too forward though? I feel like I'm coming off as if I have no friends when I keep inviting her to hang out hahah

>>18355247
>Sounds like you're reading too much into it. Give her a text in a couple days.
Todays the second day without speaking to her. Should I text her and try to hang out again? If I don't see her tonight or tomorrow I likely won't get another chance to hang out for two weeks.
>>
>>18354964
>I have good relationships with the male members of my family and I mix up names a lot.
So does that maybe mean she at least cares about me or that we're really close in her eyes?
>>
>>18355268
Freak hoe, freak hoe.
>>
File: 87e22a4756.gif (4MB, 365x180px) Image search: [Google]
87e22a4756.gif
4MB, 365x180px
Everyone, how do you know if you're actually attractive?

The Stacey of our class confessed to me yesterday that she thought that she was unnatractive her entire life. She almost cried and shit. My mind is just blown.
>>
>>18355323
Yeah, I'd say so. Or she's relaxed around you.
>>
Making plans to see the girl I've been dating for months for a day in the weekend. She says she can't because <something she was planning to do on Friday only>. I say it's okay, I could go on another day in the weekend as well since I hadn't made other plans yet. Completely ignored.
Respectless, but okay. Must be tired from the busier than usual week we've both had.

A few days contanining usual chitchat later, she asks me what I'm doing. Sure, it's so-and-so. Pretty fun stuff we talk about for a while. Later on, I ask her the same thing. Completely ignored, and later on she brings up something entirely new.

Should I start getting suspicions yet? Getting tired of how secretive she's being. I've had cheating issues in the past, which she knows about, and this whole secrecy isn't helping.

Though before you crucify me for not just asking, I did. Asked her once what she thought of a guy friend she's known for a long time and whether there's anyone else she's dating. Told her I won't.
Her answer to both questions? "I'm not in a relationship with anyone", and nothing about dating or even being interested

Feels like I'm going too far, but at the same time it seems justified. What do you lot think?
>>
>>18355300
Nah, I'm a centrist and I learned that life and romance are sexist a long time ago (lol at expecting men to act like adults = sexism against men). Like I said, I'm far from a teenager. Romance, sex and attraction are sexist as fuck.

But yeah I am submissive toward my fiance and I do try to give him all the support, sex and food he wants. In exchange, he acts like a man and not some insanely needy weenie. Very few women want a needy guy
>>
>>18355350
That's common with Staceys, idiot. They get validation from PENISES.
>>
I have a tendency freeze up around people I like and become incapable of articulating my thoughts/knowledge properly even if it's something I can normally talk endlessly about. I think it might be nerves because I get this way around my profs sometimes too. Right now I'm seeing this guy who's pretty smart and I don't want to come off as stupid. Any advice on how to calm the fuck down?
>>
girls; do you ever feel so tight you cant manage to handle having sex with w guy you find attractive?

like i was having sex with a girl and she said it hurts and so i stopped and now i feel insecure

she told me the last time she had sex was a month ago
this was our first time fcking, the first night hanging out together if it makes a difference
>>
Girls, how would you feel if you went on a date and then got sexual but your male parter couldn't cum. If they said medication, alcohol, and cocaine made it hard to in the moment.
>>
>>18355485
Don't feel bad, anon. I find that I get really tight again if I don't have sex with whoever I'm seeing in a while and it always 2 or 3 continuous days of trying before I can comfortably have sex again. She probably feels bad too so just slowly ease her into it. I'm sure she'll really appreciate it.
>>
>>18355492
Medication and alcohol (assuming we went drinking) would be understandable. I'd be a bummed out but I wouldn't think any less of them. I would be wary though if a guy said he couldn't cum because he was on hard drugs.
>>
I have asked about this situation here before:

To make a long story short I went on a date with a classmate of mine (she asked me to get lunch). I thought our date went well as we were holding hands and made out at the end of the date.

When I tried to make plans with her again, she gave me a bullshit "I'm busy I'll have to get back to you response." I obviously picked up that she was not looking for anything more. Whenever I see her on campus she acts very cold towards me. It also seems like some other people in my program have started to act weird towards me after her and I went on this date.

I don't get why I would be getting reactions like this? I was getting paranoid that maybe the girl didn't want to make out, but she initiated it and maintained it so I feel like that isn't the case. Would it be save to say that she is being "unfriendly" due to the awkwardness of everything (aka seeing someone you hooked up with on a daily basis)?
>>
No way to reignite the interest of a bitch who played nice with me, then went cold, I deleted her from social media and got rejected when tried to readd, right?
>>
>Women want a man who's like their daddy but better and does things to/for them daddy didn't
>Women want a man who's like that cool 17 y/o friend you had at 10
>Women want a man who could kill them and has the attitude to back it up
>Women want a man at least a head taller than them
>Women want a man who they can brag about
Is there a single element of this that's untrue?
>>
so this girl replied to my text 2 hours after i sent it, im just sitting here on my ass.

Does it really matter if I reply at the same speed as her?
>>
>>18355529
>[Some] women want
Fixed that for you.
>>
>>18355531
My rule of thumb is always wait as long as they did or longer, with obvious exceptions.
>>
>>18355534
No, if you're going to (((fix))) my post then it will be
>[Generally] women want
Everything I said is pretty fucking broad.
>>
>>18355529

The last 2 are true. The first one is kinda true for many women but kinda creepy the way you put it.
"Killer attitude" seems way niche, like a bad boy junkie. Most girls who like bad boys want them to be soft on them and killer attitude towards others only.

And "cool 17 year old friend you had at 10" is just...I don't think so? I don't know what that is. I only had 10 year old friends at 10. Sounds like a weirdo.

>>18355492
Awkward.

>>18355525
Yeah she probably feels awkward and embarrassed she made out with you at all. Trying to send obvious signal she's not interested.

>>18355526
No forget it. There are a lot of fish in the sea and it doesn't seem like she likes you or vice versa.
>>
>>18355525
Ask her. Why are so many people afraid to just fucking ask? Seriously, after every single failed relationship or date you should let thing cool down for a while then hit them up to do a post mortem on the relationship. Yeah, some people will think it's weird and blow you off, but plenty of people are perfectly happy to share their honest thoughts, assuming you've waited long enough. You can learn a lot this way. I've even had times where I got back together with a person because we realized that during the breakup we'd been angry about totally different issues and it just never got talked about.

>What did I do wrong in [insert relationship]?
Ask. Them.
>>
>>18355548
Less killer attitude and more intimidating presence, physically and otherwise.

also by 17 year old friend, basically a cool, interesting person one looks up to and can't really compare to.
>>
>>18355542
I disagree. Most of those factors are pretty common, but hardly universal and often mutually exclusive. Girls who like a bad boy don't want a boyfriend who's like their dad. Girls who want to feel safe with their man don't want a dude that has a "killing attitude".

Really the only one of those I saw that applies to pretty much every girl is the "wants to brag about their man" thing, which is true of basically all human relationships. Girls want guys they can brag about, guys want girls they can brag about, parents want kids they can brag about, etc.
>>
>>18355553
>Less killer attitude and more intimidating presence, physically and otherwise.
Sure that can be sexy on guys who pull it off.

>also by 17 year old friend, basically a cool, interesting person one looks up to and can't really compare to.
Sure. Next time you can say "girls like really cool guys" instead of this weird "17 year old/10 year old" thing.
>>
File: IMG_0242.jpg (113KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0242.jpg
113KB, 640x640px
>tfw handsome sperg
Is there any hope
>>
>>18355562
If you had experienced or seen media where it happens it'd be a better way to convey what I meant than "really cool guys" but yeah since it's not something everyone understands I should had changed it.
>>
>>18355559
Would a guy that's confident and comfortable with himself also work? That's what I'm wondering.
>>
File: tumblr_nl5vcqoAcJ1szmc4vo1_500.png (30KB, 500x144px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nl5vcqoAcJ1szmc4vo1_500.png
30KB, 500x144px
>>18355559
> Girls who like a bad boy don't want a boyfriend who's like their dad.
IDK half the charm of bad boy is that he develops a soft spot for the girl and is protective etc. He got weird with "killing attitude"

I'd say tall is nearly universal too, with "head taller" being kind of the classic. It's like "handsome". Just a generally well-regarded physical trait in men and always has been.
>>
>>18355575

My brother is a full blown mega autistic and maybe kinda handsome (idk he's my brother). He has a normie gf. Don't know how long they will last, but there are patient women out there and women with lower standard. My brother's gf is overweight but very sweet towards him.
>>
>>18355584
What if I like women taller than I am? Is there any way to aid my chances?
>>
>>18355548
>Yeah she probably feels awkward and embarrassed she made out with you at all. Trying to send obvious signal she's not interested.

Was probably just her way of saying "Thank you" after I dropped like $80 for lunch and drinks. Such is life I guess live and learn lol.
>>
>>18355618

Uh idk, same as with any other man--be handsome and confident and if she's a tall girl to begin with she probably learned not to be too picky.

Its kinda niche but not impossible you should be asking that to some kind of little men how they did it. Sounds like a "ask the same gender but shorter" kinda question to me.
>>
to all the average guys here that have a tinder profile
i just created a tinder and linked it to my facebook profile
i got a match in like 15 min but they match dissappeared in 1 hour so im assuming the girl accidentally swiped right and then deleted the match when she saw what she did
how long did it take you guys to get matches? days, hours?
>>
>girl lives in an apartment building near the city center
>has no garage
>can't leave car in the street, because too dangerous
Wat do? Use the metropolitan train or pay for a spot in a parking lot?
>>
Why do some girls like being called a slut or a whore in bed? What do they find appealing about it?
>>
>>18355621
Why would you even spend money on the bitch at dates? You could've gotten a hooker for $80 already.
>>
got into a fight with the girl im dating, haven't heard from her in a while. she then blows my phone up between 1-2am last night with tons of missed calls and a few texts kind of acting mad I didn't pick up. I normally do because I am up a that hour for some reason but she stated she needed space when we fought and I was trying to respect that and didn't expect her to call. Replied back in the morning today but haven't heard back since.

Call her later to see whats up or just let it go? Would have much rather talked to her about our fight before answering her bootycall first.
>>
>>18355689
Just tryna find LOVE MAN
>>
What is like to have a girlfriend or be in a relationship? Asking from a male point of view of course. I guess it's good to here about both good or bad. I've never had since well I'm a loser. Im curious.
>>
>>18355662
It's kinda dominating in a super sexual way? How is this a question?
>>
>>18355722
I'd call her up. Can't hurt

>>18355737
80 seems steep for a first date? My fiance rarely spends that much on me (we're poor tbf). Maybe coffee next time would be better?
>>
>tfw I'll have to use the train and risk my life as the parking lots are too expensive
>>18355660
Is love worth it?
>>
>>18355907
What the fuck are you on about?
>>
If a guy says that he thinks of you as a bro, does that mean you're friendzoned? Because I want to be friendzoned.
>>
>>18355584
This tweet makes no sense, because one can change the things which are listed as attractive for women, but one cannot change height.
Also, girls who demand height above certain mark and not based off their own height, are very shallow indeed. I can understand if you dont want a boyfriend shorter than you, but if a girl is like 165 cm and only dates men from 190, is fucking weird
>>
>>18355935
Yeah guess what, women are whinny hypocrites, and they're never going to change because they're the gender that always get's it's way no matter how unreasonable.
>>
>>18355943
>whinny
Like a horse does?
>>
>>18355964
It still fits.
>>
>>18355845
Depends on the person.. depends on how deep in love you are.. it even depends on your health, your life trajectory...

Certain people come into your life in unexpected ways. Sometimes at the most inopportune times, when you're young and don't know how to preserve it, or don't have confidence, a job, etc. Circumstances change love.

Ideally it feels.. in my experience, like I really respect a girl, there is physical attraction, but either obvious things like compatibility or chemistry will stand out, or subtle things like the way she speaks to you.

There are ups and downs.. goods and bads.. ideally, respect is preserved through all of it. Certain relationships not so good. In an awesome relationship it feels like you would give your last blood cell, that the other person should live, even if it means you die.
>>
>>18354096
>Men, is a girl being very successful in her field offputting?

Only if she's a divorce attorney.
>>
For girls: So, I have just finished my text message conversation with my girlfriend about my feelings towards her, my insecurities, worries, careabouts, etc..
I actually don't like showing my emotions (better: I like to show them, but know the common consequences), but I just felt the urge to.
Now I feel vulnerable, less of a man, more dependent and am worrying about whether she'll get way less aroused because of all those things.
What do you think about it?
>>
>>18354566
>Or should I wait until she shows some interest?

ALWAYS THIS, YOUTH.

Never ask a bitch out unprompted.
Girls actually make the first move, unfortunately, they appear to thrive in ambiguity, so normally it's so subtle we cannot tell if she's just being friendly, or if she is actually interested.

But they do do something, to at the very least let you know; "Hey, you're not a creeplord, it's okay to come and talk to me".

Need that invitation. Could be a smile, could be her always trying to sit near to you, maybe a wave. Literally anything that isn't cold-ass para-face.
>>
>>18355988
If you straight up complained and kept whinning it's a total turn off, for me, but a vulnerable man can be interesting in his own way
>>
>>18354727

Ball up some socks, look up how to juggle, then practise a little bit each day.

That's what I did (autism can affect motor skills, unfortunately... a good way to test is sans social skills experiments would be any sort of bat and ball game. They will always miss).
>>
>>18355853
Because I'm an autistic virgin :-(
>>
>>18355988
>I have just finished my text message conversation with my girlfriend about my feelings towards her, my insecurities, worries, careabouts, etc..
Wow idiot you just bought yourself a 1-way ticket to getting cheated on and/or dumped, and there's no refunds.
Women expect and demand men have no physical, mental or emotional weakness or problem ever, because she only cares about your ability to protect and provide for her, and take care of all her problems. But if you have problems of your own you can't take care of that means you might not be able to take care of hers. She'll start looking for another man immediately, some real alpha who would never have any kind of weakness.
>>
>>18356019
That's what I was thinking.
>>
>>18356031
Well best start looking for a new woman, and learn how to hide your weakness better with this one.
>>
Guys,

What does pussy taste like? Is there anything I can do or eat other than the obvious washing to make it taste better/make it more pleasant for my boyfriend to go down on me?
>>
>>18356050
>Is there anything I can do or eat other than the obvious washing to make it taste better/make it more pleasant for my boyfriend to go down on me?

Buy KFC.
Rub some fried chicken down there.
Make sure you get the greasiest, juiciest piece of chicken you can.

He'll be ears deep.

Unless he's a vegan pussy, in which case, why the fuck is he eatin' pussy? Shame on him.
>>
>>18354727
rock climbing, it's super fun and makes you hyperaware and in control of all your bodily movements
>>
>>18355911
I want to date a girl, but I'll have to use public transport. It is dangerous where we live.
Is love worth the risk?
>>
>>18355935
Height modification therapy is a thing.
So if you think it's rational to expect women to get boob jobs and labia operations to look appealing, go for it champ, add those few inches.
>>
Girls

Is fucking a guy with strap-on, turn-off?
>>
>>18355935
>This tweet makes no sense, because one can change the things which are listed as attractive for women, but one cannot change height.

1) Women can't change most of that stuff without surgery
2) The fact that you can't change height makes it more important not less. A fat woman can always lose weight, a flat chested woman can get surgery, a short guy will always be short. That's not a point in the short guys favor. Some women will settle for that some won't.

>very shallow indeed
Who even cares, attraction is shallow. If a girl wants a guy 190cm or whatever, they should go for it. Maybe they'll get one, maybe they won't. Why do you care?

>>18355988
I don't want to scare you too much. If she already likes you, she likes you. But it might be a bit much. Be sparing with showing your insecurities and your worries. Your worries will worry her and insecurities make her less secure, if that makes sense.

>>18356107
For me, yes. But I think other women might like it, idk.
>>
>>18356104
>Height modification therapy is a thing.
And also leagues more dangerous, difficult and expensive than anything women might want to go through.

Yeah I said "want", not "need" because no woman in the history of ever has been rejected solely because of her labia the way tons of men are every day with their height, and extremely few over their boobs.

Hell women in generally typically never know what it's like to be rejected at all because they spend their whole lives being approached by men and are never in a position to get rejected to begin with.
>>
Well fuck it, while we're on the subject, Girls: is being a 5'8" tall guy really that bad? If so, what sort of qualities in a man do you look for that would be attractive enough to negate something like that?

>>18355584
>>18355629
>>18355935
>>18356104
>>
>>18356147
>If so, what sort of qualities in a man do you look for that would be attractive enough to negate something like that?
The super power to grow 6 inches.
>>
>>18356147
>If so, what sort of qualities in a man do you look for that would be attractive enough to negate something like that?
Him not being a moron would be a start. Too bad you can't even manage that though.
>>
>>18356147
No. Contrary to what most guys think, your average girl doesn't care about height that much. Yeah, there are some chicks who do worry about height, but most of them are short and just compensating.
>>
>>18356137
>Hell women in generally typically never know what it's like to be rejected at all because they spend their whole lives being approached by men and are never in a position to get rejected to begin with.
If you're talking about 7's and 8's, sure. Maybe. But average girls? No. Hell, even a lot of hot girls don't get asked out that much because your average dude doesn't have the courage to ask out a supermodel. I worked at a high end wedding planning company until about a year ago, and like 90% of the really, really hot chicks we worked for were with a dude who was either ugly and rich, or ugly and ballsy.
>>
>>18356050
>What does pussy taste like?
Depends a lot on the girl. Most chicks it has kind of a salty mayonaise taste. Fat chicks generally taste gross. A real fitness bunny basically just tastes like sweaty skin and sex.

>what can I do to taste better
Stay in shape. No joke. If you eat well and exercise, it improves the quality of basically every part of your body, pussy juice included.
>>
>>18356147
I've never, ever had anything against short guys and have dated many men who were close to my height. You just have to be a genuinely interesting and preferably good person, and owning your flaws is really fucking attractive. One guy I dated was also going bald at 24, but he loved to dance and was on a path greater than anything I could really be a part of desu
>>
>>18356050
This >>18356193 pretty much. I've dated gym girls who I'd gladly eat out right after she just ran 15 miles. I've also dated girls who smoked and eat only burgers whose pussy I wouldn't put my face near for a million dollars. Health makes a huge difference.
>>
>>18356178
ok, how many couples have you seen, in which the girl would be taller?
have you ever actually had sex with a shorter guy?
>>
File: 1463541382989.jpg (1MB, 1279x2679px) Image search: [Google]
1463541382989.jpg
1MB, 1279x2679px
>>18356187
>>
>>18356215
Not that anon, but I've seen a fair few where they're about the same height, and a handful where the girl is taller.

It's just not more common because in general, men are taller than women. If you have two groups where the average height differs so vastly, OF COURSE you're most commonly going to get pairings where the person from the taller group is taller.
>>
>>18356107
yesterday there was that girl, who had a fantasy of her bf being raped by some faggots.
There aslo was a shitstorm between guys having nothing against being fingered by their girl and Chads scared shitless by just the thought of it

So I guess you'll find the right one at some point
>>
>>18356215
I've personally fucked a taller chick. I'm a 5'6 manlet.
>>
File: 1492608305719.jpg (277KB, 612x600px) Image search: [Google]
1492608305719.jpg
277KB, 612x600px
>>18356193
>real fitness bunny basically just tastes like sweaty skin and sex
This is unironically true.
>>
>haven't had sex for about 4 years
>now i can only cum to death grip masturbation
how do i recover from this terrible ailment?
>>
>>18356215
Not who replied to but I dated a shorter guy for 4 years, and my friend dated one of her same height (and she likes wearing heels, so she was often taller).

>>18356137
I've been rejected more times than not. And the ones who don't probably know what it's like to be pumped and dumped, which is not that different.

>>18355988
Eh, she's your girlfriend, it's better to be open. I had many problems with my ex because of how closed off he was. Though I guess it depends on how long you've been dating.
>>
Since at this point these threads are basically just general relationship and sex advice and questions from what I can tell I am going to ask here.

My boyfriend's birthday is on Wednesday and he's been wanting to try anal for a while so I figure I'll give it a shot once and see how it goes. Can any girls who have done this stuff before give me advice on how best to go about it? What's the best way to avoid any unwanted mess?
>>
>>18356221
ok, you have a good point there.
>>18356225
I also achieved it, being right about your height. lowfive, bro.

But at the end of the day there are countless women completely turned off by the thought of sleeping with somebody shorter than themselves.
Actually, it works both ways with men not being sexually interested in taller women
>inb4 some people are different, therefore ur stupid
of course there are exceptions
>>
>>18356235
>I dated a shorter guy
how did you feel about safety btw? I mean, did you feel safe around him, when some thugs showed around or something? Or did you not care at all about such issues?

Also, how did he win your heart?
>>
File: psiOmcZVpIQRhlX-1600x900.jpg (69KB, 684x385px) Image search: [Google]
psiOmcZVpIQRhlX-1600x900.jpg
69KB, 684x385px
>>18356241
Make sure that he is relaxed. Use a lot of lube, A LOT. Use a finger first (make sure to be trimmed), then two (even three), then move on to the strap-on. Either make him stand on all four or make him lay on his back. Have him spread his legs. He can even help you by using his hands to pull his butt-cheeks apart when you enter him. If everything goes well, you can jerk him off and even tease him. If he is really into it, you can add elements of bdsm, like spanking, blindfolding, handcuffs, etc.
>>
>>18356262
I think her boyfriend is going to fuck her in the ass, not the other way around
>>
File: 1450383646383.jpg (45KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1450383646383.jpg
45KB, 512x512px
>>18356265
So he likes to think.
>>
>>18356262
Thank you. I hope this advice works the other way as well?
>>
>>18356262
Might as well put a revolver to his temple while you're at it.
>>
>>18356262
I don't think I would be able to look my gf in the eyes anymore....
>>
>>18356241
I'm a guy, but I had some anal and have been complimented on my techniques, so...

-lube's important, sure, but relaxation is much more important. Once you let go of any tensions, you only need as much lube as you have in your pussy
-what I have never seen in any guides on the internet, is the basic biology: your colon/rectum contract very slowly, for long periods, not affected by your will. So once it's contracted, it'll hurt as fuck if you ram a dick into it.
The trick is to wait a long time (up to a couple of minutes) for it to relax again. It won't contract around his dick.

So just push him with your hands. And let him go further as you feel the contractions relax.

I suggest using a normal edible oil as a lube, unless you have to use condoms.

About the shit part - well, an enema and you can be 100% sure. Actually, the rectum doesn't contain any shit most of the time, but you can never know for sure of course.
>>
>>18356262
>Pegging
>BB Plastic C
>Cuckold
Are memes consolidating?
>>
I'm fine being rejected by women
But I can't stand the thought of her telling her friends and laughing about how "that guy" approached her.

Am I being paranoid? Do women do this?
>>
>>18356318
only if youre awkward as fuck
>>
>>18356317
>not wanting Tyrone's model cock to stimulate your prostate
>>
>>18356218
>No reply
You BTFO the roastie, good job.
>>
I know it's not good at all, but I'm feeling jealous of my boyfriend's friends.

What I can do?

They get out now usually, they spend all the night out (drinking, pubs) once a week and he meet them everyday (even if not, he would pass the afternoon playing videogames with them).

We've talk less recently.....and It looks like it's going to happen the same from now on...

He has changed a lot since a few months...

...He's the only person I can be honest with and talk of politics and social issues (my friends are too idealists and permissives...I can't get serious in front of them). We like videogames and manga, so I don't feel like a strange freak in his company.

But now I feel lonely..
>>
>>18356262
Or, you know, he could just kill himself.
>>
>>18356378
> I had a fantastic /pol/ boyfriend, with whom I could argue about utopias and feudalism for hours on end
>now he switched to patriarchy

shit, girl, that's some tough luck
>>
>>18355000
Are you autistic
>>
>>18355000
best post on /adv/ I've seen this year

also, it might lead to an amusing scenario:
>guy is into traps and traps only
>meets a grill
>not interested at first, but at some point for some reason he grows convinced of her having a beautiful feminine penis
>starts chasing the grill
>grill tells him she's a trap
>he thinks it's the form of coming out reserved for the ones she's sexually interested in
>gets involved and falls in love
>girl seeing his attempts and clear lack of transfobia decides he's the one
>start dating
>the big night comes
>it's hot
>it's sexy
>he undressess her slowly
>finally removes the panties
>only to realise she has a pussy!
>goddamit, she's a double trap!
>they part their ways
>>
Guys,

What ultimately prompted you to confess or ask out the person you like, assuming they weren't a total rando?
>>
>>18356434
only rando's and it led me to some fantastic long-time relationships. If I become interested in a girl, I'll start pursuing the subject steadily until we become a couple or I'm shown a red light. Asking out would come once I felt comfortable enough about her indeed liking me.
>>
>>18356434
I got fed up with myself for being a coward and allowing past opportunities to slip bye, and realized that this was something that would only get better if I put my feet to the fire. It didn't work out, but I felt better after doing it anyways and look forward to the next time. It's like learning to cliff-dive.
>>
>>18356218
>here, my one likely fake example disproves everything!
Lol, k
>>
>>18356423
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0
>>
>>18356299
>edible oil as a lube
This is a terrible idea. Abort.
>>
>>18356464
well, I used it numerous times. What have you got against it?
>>
File: 1486753495240.jpg (12KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1486753495240.jpg
12KB, 512x512px
>>18356472
Oh jesus christ dude what's your skin like??
>>
>>18356480
?
wtf are you talking about?
My skin's just like it was before. Just normal.
Stop with this meme bullshit and explain me wtf could be wrong with using oil
>>
File: FVPS2862.jpg (176KB, 813x1200px) Image search: [Google]
FVPS2862.jpg
176KB, 813x1200px
How long are blowjobs on average? I take forever to cum when my gf sucks my dick.
>>
>>18356520
I have the same. Came maybe two times total from bj performed from the beginning until the end
>>
>>18356451
More examples than what you've got.
>>
>>18356434
I never got to confess because I found out the entire time I knew her, she was texting her bf in Venezuela. But I strongly considered even marrying her if she had no bf. She had only moved here 4 months ago, she was a hard worker, very quiet, I could see so much natural chemistry developing between us if we talked. And I was right. I confessed I got a great vibe from her (we spoke in Spanish) and she reciprocated the feeling. We talked about ourselves, and at the end of the conversation, we walked back inside together to continue work. I told her it was a pleasure meeting her. And I seriously felt pleasure getting to know her. She was 19, took an uber to work all by herself, had just moved here 4 months ago, didn't speak English, and I just admired her so much, I wanted her to be mine. But it couldn't be.

Ultimately what attracted me to her was admiration and respect. Beauty, quiet hard working demeanor also.
>>
>>18356528
her face definitely drew me in..
>>
I'm slightly autistic and posted in one of these threads before.
>Went on my second date ever with a girl last night
>We went on a long walk along the riverside
>She held my hand the entire way
>First time I've ever held a girl's hand
>It actually felt really nice but that might have been because it's quite cold
>We ended up just getting some pies from a takeaway shop for dinner
>Caught the bus back
>Walked her home
>She said she had a great time and gave me another kiss on the cheek
So I have two questions about this. On both our dates it's basically just been her leading and me just following since I have no idea how to take initiative in these situations. So how do I take the lead? I honestly have no idea and would be totally fine just following her on any subsequent dates since she knows what she's doing but maybe she wants me to be chivalrous or something and take charge?
My second question is how do I talk goodly in conversations? I've had the two longest conversations in my life with her but it's mostly just been her talking about stuff and me just asking questions about the stuff she has been talking about. I honestly have no idea how to start or carry on a conversation and again, it's just her being good at talking that keeps the conversation alive.
>>
>>18356255
That never happened, and I don't think I'd feel safe with a tall guy anyway (in a situation where thugs could show up I mean). So yeah, I never gave it much thought.
We had insane chemistry. The first time we met we spent hours and hours talking and laughing. It didn't take long for us to date.
Sometimes I'd stand really straight and look at him from above, and he'd start humming the attack on titan song to me lol. We had a lot of fun together. Height is such a little thing, if you like a person it shouldn't matter at all.
>>
File: 1486285619255.gif (567KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1486285619255.gif
567KB, 480x270px
Girls,
What are some good tips for cuddling?
>>
Ladies.

If you broke up with your guy on good terms and are currently giving each other your space, is it a bad idea if he messaged you to wish you a happy birthday if it's only been 3 months since the breakup? The relationship itself was quite short. Maybe 4 months or so.
>>
>>18356546
Tell her you know a nice place, and take her there.

Ask her about herself, her hobbies (if any), her job, upbringing, where she's been around the world or the states. If she asks you the same questions, answer. If it gets too quiet you can either hold her hand or ask if she'd like to walk or just relax for a bit. Just do what feels natural, don't force anything.
>>
>>18356559
No I think that'd me a thoughtful thing to do. Just don't overdo it.
>>
>>18356558
Guy here, would also like to know
>>
>>18355385
At first I had trouble not calling you a terrible person and leaving it at that but I dont see what either of us would gain from it

I totally get what you mean when you say you don't want some overemotional guy, I understand how annoying that can be

If the OP guy was a little bitch I would've agreed with you all the way, but nowhere in the post does the guy come across as needy. It sounds like the girl has some issues and is venting it on the person she loves.

She is acting like a bitch, then expects him to just take the abuse and then, like you are doing, basically emasculates him when he gives a very reasonable response

I get that being feeble minded is unattractive but that is a general statement, not just something reserved only for men. If you expect men to be emotionless rocks while you get to be erratic whenever you please you are delusional, self-centered and, as someone already noted, an extreme hypocrite and I'm sorry I'm saying this nut it sounds like you're fiance cant be himself around you (or is just as superficial as you are)
>>
Guys and gals,

I'm a girl in a relationship and a guy friend of mine just told me he's been crushing on me for a long time. He is okay with continuing to stay friends. We have never been sexual or flirty with each other. Is it okay to stay friends?
>>
>>18356582
>He is okay with continuing to stay friends
> Is it okay to stay friends?
>>
>>18354096
Your best bet is to look outside your field. If for no other reason than you won't have to worry about hurting their pride.
>>
>>18356582
That depends.

Are you REALLY asking if it's ok to stay friends, or are you looking for validations to keep hanging out with him and let feelings of friendship grow into something else.
>>
>>18356582
Yes. It would be pretty shitty to ditch him.

I had a crush on my friend when I first met her, which she didn't know about at the time, and she ended up dating my friend. She found out eventually and we stayed friends and still are today, long after her relationship with my friend ended. We also never dated when both of us were single even though she's ended up with some feelings for me. It's better as a friendship really.
>>
>>18356582
>is it okay to stay friends?
as long as you don't fuck your current boyfriend over and fall for the friend guy then yes
>>
If she's hugged me goodbye, does it mean she welcomes any innocent, delicate physical contact from now on?
>>
>>18356187
>But average girls? No. Hell, even a lot of hot girls don't get asked out that much because your average dude doesn't have the courage to ask out a supermodel.
lol

It's definitely a double edged sword because you have to filter out the creepers, but it was fascinating watching my friend consistently punch 2-3 points up on okc.
>>
>>18356763
[autism intensifies]
>>
>>18356204
>owning your flaws is really fucking attractive. One guy I dated was also going bald
How the fuck do you own baldness? I tried getting a buzzcut once and it just looked horrible.
>>
>>18356782
what's so autistic abou it
>>
>>18356526
I've got literally dosens dude, like I said I worked for a wedding planning company, so I was literally going to 3-5 weddings every single week.
>>
How do I get a bitch to suck my dick?
>>
>>18356864
animal shelters are giving them out for free
>>
>>18356871
I'm talking about the human variety
>>
>>18356864
By being a nice, pleasant person that doesn't feel entitled to sex and doesn't call women "bitches".
>>
>>18356864
Money.
>>
>>18356877
I don't feel entitled to sex. I was asking how to make it happen, not "why won't bitches suck my dick", which implies that I'm looking for actions that I can take to get a bitch to suck my dick.
>>
>>18356908
you are fucking dense
>>
>>18356921
>Tell someone they feel entitled to sex
>They explain how they don't feel entitled and want to take action instead of just expecting it to happen (IE: entitlement)
>"y-youre d-d-dense"
Suck my dick, bitch
>>
>>18356927
>Getting this triggered over nothing
Just don't engage with him stop being a fag
>>
>>18356821
Unless all those women were the ones who asked out and proposed to the man you don't have any points actually
>>
File: 1391057367317.png (263KB, 520x377px) Image search: [Google]
1391057367317.png
263KB, 520x377px
>>18356927
>taking action is entitlement
i dont know about you but i dont feel entitled to a job just because i've taken action and applied for it
>>
>>18356949
When someone asks how they can get a job in their field are you going to tell them they're entitled?

If not, why would you call him entitled when he asks how to get his dick sucked?
>>
>>18356949
>I can't read: the post
I said "just expecting it to happen" is entitlement. Taking action and working towards something is the opposite of entitlement. Retard.
>>
>>18356940
Literally what the fuck are you even saying?
>>
>>18356927
I'm not even him
I call you dense for being a dense faggot, who thinks he can come here with all the memeish misogyny and get the chad tips for nothing, insulting everyone around

you remind me of that idiot feminazi from previous thread
>>
>>18356970
>Misogyny
Who let the nu-male in here?
>>
>>18356975
Did you just assume my gender??
>>
File: mfw.jpg (101KB, 991x902px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
101KB, 991x902px
>>18356970
>G-Get out of here with your m-misogyny
>He's white knighting for women he doesn't even know
>>
>>18356978
I aint wking for no bitches
I just dislike smug dense assholes
>>
>autistic
>43 years old
>still a virgin
>prostitution is illegal in my country
i'm going to die a virgin, aren't i?
>>
>>18356961
Unless all those women were the ones to ask out the man to be her boyfriend, and was also the one who proposed to him to get married, then your "point" is meaningless. They all still got approached and offered relationships without having to do anything, exactly as I said happens for all women.
>>
>>18357018
where the fuck do you live?

also
>never doing something because illegal
>>
Girls, how do I find out if a girl is bi?

Asking for a friend
>>
>>18357041
Are you male or female?
>>
>>18357044
Male, but my friend is female

Long story, too lazy to type, just need some general pointers.
>>
>>18357058
show her some boob pics, ask if cool

show her some cool grills on the street, ask if cool

get a cool grill to kiss her out of the blue, ask if cool

ask straight out

protip: can ignore asking if cool, if you're able to read facial expressions
>>
>>18357076
Ok I'll go a bit deeper

My gf is bi. We need to find out if a girl we met is bi too. For... interaction purposes
>>
>>18357084
ffs, if you are too far from her to be able to simply ask her about it, how the fuck could you get her into bed?
Also, the inital advice still applies
>>
>>18357092
We kinda just met, it's a new friend we're not really comfortable with asking anything yet, but we definitely would in time

She already said she has a lot of gay friends and I passingly asked if she knew a bar that is not exactly gay, but where a lot of gays go, and she said it was better in the past, so I'd say there's a 60% chance she's bi or curious. But we could use some other gaydar pointers to know how far this friendship could go

And also i'm bored, so might as well ask here rite?
>>
umm, guys. what does it mean if a dude says he's not yet ready for a relationship but keeps you around anyway? :/
>>
>>18357110
rite. btw I think that if she's this comfortable with gays, she probably wouldn't mind you asking

>>18357118
wants to fuck you (and other grills at the same time) without commitment.

or is autistic and believes in hundred years old memes
>>
>>18356864
ask nicely lol. or simply ask them 'hey bitch suck my dick?' lmfao
>>
>>18357118
it means they don't want a relationship at the moment, how is that hard to understand?
are you fucking?
>>
>>18357129
*fucking retarded
>>
>>18357133
lol not fucking retarded, I mean if they are having sex.
>>
>>18357118
Could be anything.. maybe broke up with an ex that meant a lot to him and he's having difficulty moving on emotionally, but he likes you, it's just hard to move on(?) Or it could be he's afraid of commitment.. who knows. Don't assume anything though. ask.
>>
>>18357126
My toughts exactly. It's still too early to ask I think, but we might if the gay friends subject come up again
>>
>>18354527
Sick fuck,
Hope you get arrested
>>
How do I lower my standards and become less shallow?

I don't find overweight women attractive, but I'm average (at best) and shy; so the women I could plausible attract are not the womens I find attractive.
>>
>>18357118
Hmm, I think there's some kind of word for this. For when you don't want to date someone but still just have them around.

What was it now, ummm. Oh yeah, "friend".
>>
how do i respond to this quick help

only like 2 people have ever seen my penis idk what to say

she lives too far away to sex btw so let's not move too far forward
>>
>>18357199
"now is your turn, show me yours?"
>>
>>18357202
i've already seen her naked a ton of times, she fapped for me on skype even
>>
>>18357199
Welcome to the 21st century when sexting is a thing
>>
>>18357204
propose to meet up then.
Even if she is far, just check how things go.
>>
>>18357204
post pics and you'll get your advice
>>
>>18357209
lmfao this is a blue board, i don't want to get banned
>>18357207
it's not feasible, she's like 1000 hours away and i work 5-6 days a week ;-;

[spoiler]she said she really wants to meet me and hug me though so i think she wants to [/spoiler]
>>18357205
yeah i know, i've gotten probably 100 nude snaps from her, mostly videos
>>
>>18357215
>i don't want to get banned
do it on /b/ if need be. No problem there, just link it
>>
>>18357215
don't you have vacations?
>>
>>18357220
i don't want to post nudes of the girl i love to 4chan ;-;
>>18357221
end of august i get a week
>>
>>18357239
>"girl i love"
>has literally never even been in the same room as her
>>
>>18357239
>girl i love
>nothing but excuses when it comes to actually met her irl

post pics where she doesn't shows her face
>>
Girls: I've recently started on tinder and all that shit and obviously I'll be meeting up with people soon. Obviously in public places in case they're weird or think I'm weird etc.

Would it be weird if a guy just wanted to go driving around with you? I really just like cruising around and I know of some nice beaches and other areas.
>>
Girls
How can I tell you are enjyoing oral? I asked but I can't tell if she really found it good or didn't want to hurt my pride.
>>
When a girl says that "i' m different'', 'understanding' and 'nice guy' does this means she likes me / do I have a chance with her?
She's way over my league appearance wise.
>>
>>18357327
No it means you're going to be her relationship bitch where she'll come to you to help with her problems with guys.
>>
>>18357468
>>18357468
>>18357468
>>18357468

NEW
>>
>>18356927
Just ask a woman who's as dense as you.
Thread posts: 323
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.