[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Today I got diagnosed with autism. I broke down in tears because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: C_83JwbUMAIDJaC.jpg (125KB, 950x1300px) Image search: [Google]
C_83JwbUMAIDJaC.jpg
125KB, 950x1300px
Today I got diagnosed with autism. I broke down in tears because it seems people absolutely just fucking hate people with autism. Autistic is now an insult on the internet, and it makes me terrified to be online. What am I meant to do?
>>
>>18353967

gtfo autist
>>
>>18353967
make it your best kept secret

it's what i do
>>
>>18353973
but the nature of autism means you can't always keep it secret
>>
Autistic, like how, exactly?
>>
>>18354042
Very high functioning, I just struggle with what people mean sometimes and like Pokemon waaaay too much
>>
File: IMG_1417.jpg (53KB, 433x433px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1417.jpg
53KB, 433x433px
>>18354050
just dont sperg out in front of people and you'll be just fine. spergin out online is totally acceptable
>>
You don't have to have autism to post autistic things on the internet this might sound counterintuitive but autism and autistic posts are two very different things
>>
>>18354079
Wow, I honestly never thought of it that way before. I guess I have seen people make "autistic" posts that are confirmed not to be autistic at all
>>
>>18354050
>>>/vp/
>>
>>18354086
It's the same as how you can call someone a "faggot" for saying something faggy, but you don't literally mean "I think you're a homosexual and I don't like homosexuals"
>>
>>18353967
Fellow autistic guy here. The hardest thing for me was to learn not talk about things considered "weird", like anime or obscure video games. As long as I don't talk about things like that, most people don't notice that I'm autistic.
>>
>>18354098
You're a bad person
>>
>>18354118
You don't have to reply to those posts. Just report them and move on.
>>
>>18353967
I just dealt with it by being the on that makes the Autism jokes. Despite having Autism, people making jokes about it never bothered me.
Also I completely withdrew from society but don't do that
>>
As long as you don't start screeching at normies then people probably wont even know you're autistic, there are plenty of nerds who like to sperg these days, it's practically the new normal.

Also what >>18354079 said, no one cares about real autists, it's just the cool slang these days. And imo I'd rather be associated with austist than retards, faggots, fat fucks or whatever other insult is the flavor of the month.

Everyone hates everyone anyways. You could be a totally normal white kid and this site would still hate you.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.