[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've met a girl; she's 20, I'm 32. The thing is,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: richard-feynman-quotes.jpg (77KB, 800x406px) Image search: [Google]
richard-feynman-quotes.jpg
77KB, 800x406px
I've met a girl; she's 20, I'm 32. The thing is, I've been lying about my age. She thinks I'm 20. We've been seeing each other for a few months now and I really like her. Oh and she also thinks I have a job, which I don't; I live on welfare.

Any advice? My plan is to get her to really love me and then tell her that I'm a little bit older, and that whatever something, I'll make something up,
>>
>>18353772

Pic related, you psycho. This won't end well.
>>
>>18353772
How about you start loving yourself instead and actually live with dignity.
>>
>>18353781
What pic

>>18353785
I love myself, that's why I lie to get young girls.
>>
First: Get a job

Second: Do not start a relationship with lies

talk to her about your age and come up with some stupid bullshit to say like ''I was insecure about what you would think and was trying to pass more time with you, before everything ended, womanlet." she's gonna love this type of thing.
>>
>>18353796

Your pic. You are fooling yourself if you think a relationship built upon a foundation of dishonesty will work.
>>
>>18353809
>>18353809

You have a point. But I've been telling the big lie. 12 years, that's something. Ever since I was a kid and heard about the "big lie" I've been practicing lying on a big scale. A lot of people will believe anything if you look them in the eye when you lie. It's even better if you provide some false evidence.

>>18353833

Women are stupid and I proved my point. I don't see how her stupidity in not checking me out is my fault. She should be ashamed of being so naive. I don't see how any blame can be placed on me, but what I do see is some potential irrational female reaction.

Most relationships fail.
>>
>>18353852
>Women are stupid and I proved my point.
>Most relationships fail
Then why do you even care if she finds out? Just fuck her and dump her. It's silly to have such a juvenile mindset on the one hand, yet still desire a pseudo-adult relationship
>>
>>18353852

>I don't see how any blame can be placed on me
Except for, I don't know, blaming you for being a liar, right?
>but what I do see is some potential irrational female reaction
Reacting to your lies will be 100% rational and do credit to the entire female gender lol

>Most relationships fail.
More when you're a sociopath lol

Bait or truly warped, can't help you. Good luck!
>>
>>18353772
>My plan is to get her to really love me and then tell her that I'm a little bit older, and that whatever something, I'll make something up

Well this won't end well
>>
>>18353852
I'm the guy who wrote this>>18353809 the big lie, yeah maybe it's something like that.

In some point you will have to tell her maybe it's better if you say now, and say in the way that show her that you care enough about this and her to make the choice to tell her.
>>
>>18353772
I don't think girls that age are necessarily hung up about their partner's age. Next time you should be straight up.

On the other hand, I think you lied about your age because it made you feel better about not having your shit together. Your life sounds excusable for a 20 year old, but pathetic for a 32 year old. Again, the right 20 year old girl will cut you a lot of slack.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.