[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so last week I asked you guys for advice on how to keep my affair

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: 1492647324580.jpg (34KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
1492647324580.jpg
34KB, 480x720px
so last week I asked you guys for advice on how to keep my affair a secret and no one gave me good advice and my boyfriend caught me cheating he had a fucking thing on my phone that shows all my text messages!! he read them on his laptop and he kicked me out I tried to go home and he changed the locks my keys won't work what do I do? can I sue him?? please help thx
>>
Lol if this isnt bait then this is gold.

Fuck off and die in the gutter.
>>
>>18353052
shut the fuck up I'm sick of you virgins you don't even have a life I'm in the real world this is serious I need a girl's advice or a lawyer he pays for my tuition how am I supposed to get a degree now??
>>
Good, you should kill yourself while you are at it cheating scum.
>>
>>18353059
it's not really cheating though because he knew I knew the sex wasn't good enough so if you think about it it's his fault and he the one who's over reacting
>>
>>18353056
>cheating on the guy who pays your tuition
HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHUHDAUIHDIAUiufgdgwpse8)(Z§)/(%§R/UHIZUAHAHAHAH

Life-Lesson #001, free of charge:

DON'T BITE THE HAND THAT FEEDS YOU.
>>
>>18353065
it's not my fucking fault my dad stopped paying for it because of some bullshit so my boyfriend had to and he shouldof told me he was going to stop paying for it it's not fair
>>
>>18353066
having a blast right here, even if fake, kiddie.
10/10 would lol again
>>
>>18353071
shut the fuck up go get a life
>>
>>18353077
Make me, honey. ;-*
>>
>>18353086
you will never have a gf
>>
Kill all whores
Even if this is fake but still.. go die you deserve death
>>
>>18353089
Says some cheating slag without education?
>>
>>18353049
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. If this is real (and I doubt someone is this retarded in real life) why would you cheat on someone who supports literally every important aspect of your life? I'd he's paying for your fucking tuition the least you could do is not fuck around.
>>
>>18353115
well the only reason I got with him was because he has money but the sex was so boring and I got tired of it but it's actually his fault I cheated because he knew that and didn't take care of my needs
>>
Sorry OP, you overdid it, fake shit has to be believable.
>>
>>18353135
Idk, seems to a whole bunch of triggered baitgobblers ITT.
>>
File: IMG_1451.png (31KB, 300x162px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1451.png
31KB, 300x162px
>>
>>18353128
Lol youre just a cunt who is so fucking stupid you cant even live on your own two feet. What kind Iof dumb cunt cheats on their partner who is nice enough to pay for her tuition (and no doubt other things) then complains it was his fault.
If you got with him just because of money you deserve to be a broke ass bitch on the streets.
as for the sex if it was borin g you should have stepped up and explained EXACTLY what you needed. Men dont play mind games. If you were vague as fuck he wouldnt have known any different.

You got what you deserve. Unless your name is on the lease youre shit out of luck.
You could get legal advice but hey you couldnt even afford tuition so suck it up and see if you can leech onto your new boyfriend to pay your way.

And i dont know why youre replying to people here with " you probably dont even have a gf" cause you dont even have a bf.... or a home.... or a tuition.

Lmfao
>>
>>18353071

100 times this

I would say "Get fucked OP" but you have all relevant definitions covered.
>>
>>18353544
go jerk off to cartoons virgin
>>
>>18353128
neck yourself
>>
File: 1495561591609.jpg (102KB, 520x588px) Image search: [Google]
1495561591609.jpg
102KB, 520x588px
>>18353056
>>
File: 1476839375163.png (80KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
1476839375163.png
80KB, 500x501px
DO NOT FEED THIS FUCKING TROLL
OP is obviously role playing as a "liberated" 3rd wave feminist who thinks it's okay to be an unapologetic thot with no consideration for anyone's feelings. It's bait
>>
>>18353049
>he changed the locks my keys won't work
Illegal eviction. You probably have property in there. Call the police and explain that your boyfriend changed the locks on you after a fight; you need to at least get in there and get your shit and you probably don't feel safe without someone to keep the peace. The cops will at least make a report documenting any property that there's a dispute over.

Then you file your lawsuit for unlawful eviction and other things.
>>
>>18353049
Ugh.. Go to r/relationships
>>
>>18353049
>well the only reason I got with him was because he has money but the sex was so boring
i am a girl and i think that you are a whore and you deserve everything that happens to you
>>
>>18353049
Now this, this is Social Darwinism.

Beautiful.
>>
Life isn't fair. Try selling pussy Instead of giving away for free.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.