[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are most guys really put off by shaved hair girls? I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

Are most guys really put off by shaved hair girls? I don't mean full bald or balding spots but shaved like pic related. I find it really hot, and I always hear people talking about it like they're vomiting is that really what other guys think or it's just because they think only "feminists" look like that and want to piss them?
>>
>>18352510
i could get used to it.
>>
>>18352510
I can't speak for "most guys" because like everyone else replying to this thread I'm a single person in a world of 7 billion.
seven billion
seven thousand millions
7000 millions.
>>
>>18352510
that shits too freaky for me
like that haircut doesnt even look that good on men

i dont want to see your fuckin scalp
>>
File: 1479316929477.jpg (41KB, 667x441px) Image search: [Google]
1479316929477.jpg
41KB, 667x441px
I love hair, so yes. It's such an integral part to every person that shaving it off is like a disgrace to your natural beauty.
>>
File: 2H7wOhSEqibGHoNXO5wi_Amber Rose.jpg (319KB, 580x755px) Image search: [Google]
2H7wOhSEqibGHoNXO5wi_Amber Rose.jpg
319KB, 580x755px
If it's completely shaved as in bald, then yes maybe. If it's like in your picture, you look more like some cancer/rehab patient. Or you look like amber rose. Btw are you that person who made the other thread about having his girlfriend loosing hair.
>>
File: jack.png (911KB, 958x1070px) Image search: [Google]
jack.png
911KB, 958x1070px
I find it incredibly attractive.
>>
>>18352510
I think it can look pretty good
>>
I find it ugly. Not "vomit inducing" ugly, but still ugly. I think any girl would look much, much better with long hair. To give you an idea a perfect 10/10 who shaves her head becomes a 6/10 for me at most.

All my male friends feel the same as I do. I don't know for anyone else.
>>
>>18352531
No I'm not but I was in that thread and realized how much people seem to hate it.

I usually couldn't care less what other guys like but in this case it's not that simple because the way everyone treats it obviously impacts how many girls will have that look.
I rarely see girls like that, and I'm pretty sure most girls would rather not having to give a shit and wasting money on their hair if it where considered attractive.

>>18352532
Jack is topest tier

>>18352545
>Maybe my answer sound stereotypical, but stereotypes exist because they are usually true.
The way I see it, since society considers shaved hair to be either ugly or that you are an angry sjw, even if a girl likes that look they wont have the courage to do so, the ones to actually get that look are the ones that don't care so much about labeling and beauty standards and stuff aka more likely to have piercings, tats, be a feminist etc
>>
>>18352510
I consider girls without hair either having chemotheraphy or being on same level as aggressive dyed hair girl: mental problems / crazy.

Also without hair you sort of look like a dude. You lose one of big feminine traits amd that is not good for attraction at all.
>>
>>18352510
Yes. Long hair is one of the best things on women. It smells good and feels good to play with.
>>
>>18352510
I am.
>>
I love long hair. I don't think I could be with a girl that did this to her hair assuming it wasn't for some kind of real purpose, like she had a sister or mother going through chemo that really needed the emotional support. It's very masculine looking, and one of the things I'm most attracted to in the world is nice hair.

I can't even stand pixie cuts.
>>
>>18352510
Looks like you're an alien, in prison, have cancer, or just really bad taste. I really wouldn't like this.
>>
Only works if she's cute imo
>>
>>18352510
some can pull it off, others can not
i prefer extremely long hair, myself. bonus points for ginger and/or intricate braids
>>
>>18352510
It can look really good.
>>
I just prefer girls with cute haircuts. If she was losing her hair, I wouldn't mind her shaving it. If she was being treated with radiation, of course I'd understand. But I feel it's ..well, not unattractive, just a sort of general extreme for a girl? Save for the aformentioned exceptions. I have seen shaved girls pull it off well, but indeed they were pretty rad fem looking.
>>
>>18352510
I think it's hot but I'm pretty sure I'm alone in that. Don't see why other opinions affect you this much.
>>
I don't mind it, looks good on some women.
>>
>>18352510
ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING!
>>
i think op pic is cute

rlly depends
>>
You have to have really pretty and girly face to pull that off. I know a girl, she had dreadlocks and dressed in a boyish style, but has incredibly pretty bonecheeks, ultra girly face, 10/10 overall.
Then she shaved her head, and became 10,5/10. Lack of fair made her head smaller, thus her eyes bigger.
TLDR: You can pull it off if you are really pretty. But its safe to say you are not pretty enough
>>
I think it can look pretty cute. That girl from Deadpool is a qt3.14 and she has that haircut.
>>
Instead of cutting all of it off, why don't you try something else like the picture.
>>
>>18352510
Some girls where it well and some dont.

But because if the type of chick that does it, usually they dont.
>>
i like them a lot because androgynous. but usually says "I'm lesbian" to most dudes.
>>
note that every girl posted ITT has like a 8+ face minimum

I'd like to see if OP still likes the bald on a woman with a mediocre face
>>
>>18352510
Hair is one of my favorite things on a girl so I personally do not like it.
>>
>>18352510
it depends on the girl
>>
I won't knock it. I think some girls can pull it off, and I like girls who are willing to do risky things.
>>
>>18352510

>Are most guys really put off by shaved hair girls?

Not necessarily. HOWEVER

Hair, long hair especially, is perceived as "sexy" because it's a sign of health and of femininity.

Additionally, and already mentioned - girls with short, buzzed, or shaved heads tend to, for a variety of reasons, not be interested in men.

Can it work? Sure. It can even be awesome. But those would be the minority, and the exceptions.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.