[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you initiate the first kiss? I've been going on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: bbbfto.png (368KB, 577x573px) Image search: [Google]
bbbfto.png
368KB, 577x573px
How do you initiate the first kiss?

I've been going on a few dates and the first time I said something like would it be too forward to say I want to kiss you. She said not at all and was even glad I asked and we kissed and made out.
The thing is I think that is not going to fly for most women. Should I keep asking or not? And if not, how do you know when to lean in?
>>
>>18352022
Lol thats not a bad line if you say it with a smile. Don't rely on just that though. Typically you want to be physical first and gauge how receptive she is to your touching. Touching doesn't have to be purely sexual. If she's receptive to that she will most likely be open to a kiss.
>>
Its honest and it also worked for me. Just be relaxed and happy, you'll be fine
>>
>>18352044
What do you mean touching? Like just touch her arm?
>>
>>18352055
Ya basically, just breaking down the physical barrier and creating intimacy. Touching has thousands of different applications you could: playfully push her a little, tease and poke her, hold her hand, put your arm around her, play footsie, have her lock her arm around yours, etc. You don't HAVE to touch before you kiss but it helps you see where she is and how comfortable she is with you generally. This way the kiss isn't out of left field and you can read the general attitude of the lady friend.
>>
>>18352077
How do i read her general attitude? How do i know if she's being receptive?
>>
>>18352084
You read her general attitude by making advances and she if she likes them. I'm sure you've been with girls you even if you aren't aware you do know how to read a situation, at least to a certain extent.

You know if she is being receptive based off how she reacts to your advances. Advances could be flirting verbally or physically. If you touch her and she gets closer and reacts positively then that is receptive. If she touches you and flirts back then that is a good sign. If she pulls away, avoids your touch, acts uninterested and cold to your advances and seems to shrink away when you touch her then that is a bad sign.
>>
>>18352077
>hold her hand
Not OP, but lol. For some reason I find that way harder and awkward to pull off than going for a kiss. How do you initiate holding hands on a date?
>>
>>18353039
You hold your hand out and then she grabs it
>>
>>18352022
Just ask her, or while your walking or sitting together, tell her youve been wanting to kiss her all night etc
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 261x193px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 261x193px
>>18352022
Dude the best way to start a kiss is using the golden triangle.
I know, dumb choice of words but it is the act that counts. Let me explain:
The triangle consist of 3 corners: 2 eyes and 1 mouth. You first look at one eye, then the other, then the mouth, then again at the first eye; Keep doing this and lock your eyes at each corner for about 1-2 seconds.
You can do this when you are having an intimate conversation or just closely staring at eachother, like when saying goodbye.
Girls love eyecontact (confident) and you are craving her lips (she will notice this subconsciously), she will then crave your lips.
I hope I explained it right.
>>
>>18353039
I laughed but it's exactly this. For some reason holding hands is more intimate than pure kissing. There are girls who I kissed and they didn't want to hold hands ever.
>>
>>18352099
I'd say you're right to an extent but this is only a general rule. I've been with girls who avoided touching and I was certain nothing was going to happen but at the end we kissed. I used to follow your advice a lot before but now I don't do it blindly; I take other things into account as well.

>>18353090
Lol, I don't trust any pickup techniques but it also doesn't hurt to try, especially being this simple. This is interesting, to say the least.
>>
>>18353182
It is a very solid technique, its pure psychological. I can speak from experience, you sort of hypnotise them in wanting to kiss you
>>
>>18353168
>There are girls who I kissed and they didn't want to hold hands ever.
There are girls who wanted to hold hands but didn't want to look at me directly
>>
>>18353956
That is weird but I confess that happened to me before as well. Only once though. It's more common when they just don't want to be seen holding hands in public.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.