[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me, match Asian qt in December > Get confused, /adv/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 10

File: image.png (330KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
330KB, 1242x2208px
>be me, match Asian qt in December
> Get confused, /adv/ watches me go from hero to zero and fucking up with girl
> wait a week, in last ditch effort apologize for coming on strong and creepy, ask to be friends, give her my number
> she says it's ok, texts me her number
> wait a while, follow each other on IG
> play it cool, finally opportunity for date in April
> we have two dates, I purposefully take things slow in effort to move from trying to be hookup to a little more serious than that, all good so far
> she gets into car accident, try to comfort her, I get confused again and rely on my "player" of a buddy to help me out
> he gets me insecure about not fucking tinder girl yet and she's just gonna ditch me when all this blows over
>i recruit his help to text for me
> he texts this bullshit and fucks me over
> I can tell there's tension between me and girl, wait a couple days, called to apologize for these ridiculous texts and showing up at her place uninvited, tell her I'm just shit and try to hard with girls
> make a couple more attempts at hanging out with her
> busy a lot, facetimed me a couple hours once and told me she felt on the fence about me, open to seeing if I turn out to be a player like her ex or actually a genuine moron

Tl;dr - I've asked about my case before. I barely knew this girl about a week and we went on a couple really good dates. There's a lot of attraction and I tried to take things slow (that's just my personality these days). Anyways... Came off creepy with these texts, not sure if there's anything else I can do to salvage situation. She hasn't necessarily ghosted me but her replies aren't what they used to... Help me out /adv/
>>
File: image.png (306KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
306KB, 1242x2208px
>>18351880
I should never of taken my buddy's advice. I've seen him text girls before and holy shit they are cringe worthy. But he claims to have fucked hundreds of girls...
>>
File: image.png (298KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
298KB, 1242x2208px
>>18351883
These hurt my soul to read. Holy shit they are bad
>>
File: image.png (301KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
301KB, 1242x2208px
>>18351887
Proof my friend is a psycho. But I'm also a weenie for listening to his crap
>>
File: image.png (326KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
326KB, 1242x2208px
>>18351888
Thinking of cutting my friendship with this ass clown
>>
I'm thinking of maybe in a last ditch effort saying something like this... But I already apologized over the phone. So it might be redundant or come off needy?

"I came off as a douche. This was actually my friend texting you. You were right about telling me to trust my instincts. But I'm sorry and I understand if you don't wanna hang out or talk anymore. Totally get it"
"hey so when you got into the wreck that one day I got freaked out and didn't know what to do to make you feel better. I got shitty advice from my friend and he told me to say and do all that stupid shit to you that one night and I'm sorry for that... Something something something"?
"I barely hung out with you for a week and my friend telling me to do all that shit wasn't me. It just made me look weak and desperate"
>>
>>18351916

Fucking do not do that that is a terrible idea your friend's advice has been sound. DO NOT SEND THAT TEXT.

Just chill the fuck out for a few days and it will all resolve it self.
>>
>>18351978
Barely knowing a girl a week and giving an ultimatum doesn't sound sound to me
>>
Jeez what is it with girls getting into car accidents. i feel that so many threads on here revolve around that shit

>>18351880
Your friend didn't fuck anything up, you did. That last text he told you to send was actually pretty decent (btw that wasn't an ultimatum). She seemed to be really receptive and responded positively. YOU fucked up when you decided to drive to her fucking house uninvited. No idea what could have possessed you to do that. Your friend is helping you, he isn't psycho at all.

1. He gave you good replies
2. He also gave you solid advice about you girl

I can tell you're a bit desperate. You are way too invested in this relationship. Be willing to walk away and realize that it is ok if this doesn't work out. She isn't perfect and there will be others.
>>18351978 is right. Don't fucking send that. Why the fuck are you apologizing so much? You might as well cut off your dick and send it to her if you're going to act like a bitch. I know one thing, if you continue to be over invested in this you will end up ruining it. Chill out and talk to some other girls in the meantime. Then hit her up and see if she wants to do something cool later (like go to a museum or aquarium)
>>
>>18351880
hope you realize OP that tinder is in fact a fuck app and as you have been freaking the fuck out and tentatively trying to lay the ground work for a relationship other guys have fucked her. If she put as much faith in your tinder match she would be reaching out to you with as much desperation but guess what, she isn't.
>>
>>18352071
He told me to go to her house...
>>
>>18352087
Fair enough, that was shit advice. So far he's 2/3 though.
>>
File: image.png (912KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
912KB, 1242x2208px
>>18352092
Yeah he told me to make moves on her -_-

She was kinda weirded out. I guess you're right, no point in being apologetic at this point. There's no hail Mary pass I can play
>>
>>18352107
Lol
Anyway like I said, be willing to walk away from this and learn from it. That doesn't mean to give up but just relax and see things from her point of view. Yes, please stop apologizing so much, quite frankly it's embarrassing.
>>
>>18352107
the way to respond without looking desperate would have been

>her: orrr if you wanted to hang out tonight, you'd be totally welcome
>you: I have a couple things to take care of, but if you're free tonight, I'd love to do something later. maybe I can pick up gelato on the way. do you have a favorite flavor?

definitely NOT:

>her: orrr if you wanted to hang out tonight, you'd be totally welcome
>you: I'M ON MY WAY *brakes squealing, tires spinning on the gravel drive*
>>
>>18352125
Y-yeah I think there could've been more finesse

>>18352122
Her responses as of late as been blech. I'll hit her up in a couple weeks and see where to go... Or maybe let her hit me up now?
>>
Be manly the advice of your friend wasn't bad and please stop that being so invested in a stupid relationship from Tinder is really stupid
>>
Damn. Yall really don't think it came off aggressive?
>>
>>18352071
>Jeez what is it with girls getting into car accidents. i feel that so many threads on here revolve around that shit

>implying women can drive
>>
>>18352107
>Yeah we can hangout [time soon]
>You give an instant reply of "on my way"
What the fuck? Lol god this is too bad. You need to stop talking to your little friend and just have normal god damn conversation Jesus Christ.

>No reply from her
>I'm here
Fucking dying reading this.
>>
>>18351880
hahahahahaha so many hoops you have to jump like a dog just to get some pussy. use your energy for better things kid.
>>
Women are all hoes and bitches
>>
>>18352759
Actually I got the green light the first date. But I date to date, not hook up
>>
>>18352744
You can blame my friend. The me inside was SCREAMING don't go
>>
>>18352788
Stop with this blame my friend bullshit YOUR the one who decided to follow his suggestion
>>
Hey OP, wondered when you'd post again.
Last thread you were going away for a bit, then were going to text her when you got back.
What happened with that? Did she bring up the ultimatum again or something?

Any more recent texts?
>>
>>18352850
Yea. I fucked up. So... What now?
>>
>>18352858
Aha! Good to see you anon.
I got back, called and left a message. "hey it's me. Just got back into town and wanted to reach out to see how you're doing! Call me back"

She texted me later that night."Hey sorry I didn't get a chance to call you! We should definitely find some time to hang out this weekend. I want to hear all about your trip! Hope you're not too jet lagged still. Haha, have a goodnight. "

She ended up getting sick and posting about it on snapchat. I checked in on her and then kinda just left it at that. She sent me a couple snaps while I was away and we made some small talk but that was about it.

I'm kind of waiting it out at this point.

My guess is I freaked her out coming over that night and made myself seem like a dude who's taking advantage of a vulnerable woman. She might also just be getting over her previous relationships. Whatever the case, it's been her just hanging out with her family and constant girls night out weekends in her snapchat stories
>>
>>18352869
So how about meeting up for coffee to tell her about your trip?
Sounds like she's still willing to meet up. Is she still sick, or was that last weekend or something?
>>
File: image.png (287KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
287KB, 1242x2208px
>>18352902
Ehh... I don't know you tell me lol
>>
>>18352915
She might have still been sick, she might be not responding.
You could try messaging her again asking if she wants to meet up this weekend to hear about your trip. If she doesn't respond, time to move on probably.
>>
>>18352915
lmao
ancient remedy wtf

youre sooo needy it's fucking cringe
>>
>>18352955
You might be right. But odds are I totally fucked myself huh?
>>
>>18352959
Lmfao its just making conversation chill. But yea it probably came off needy
>>
>>18352915
Just a rule of advice, don't ask friends for texting advice. It's inorganic, you might as well be wearing an earpiece on your date while your friend watches with binoculars. As for this current mess of messages, you need to relax. She obviously knows you're into her, and is annoyed by the bombardment. The ginger tea bullshit was the nail in the coffin. Notice how often you text her first, rather than vice versa?
>>
File: WHY.png (163KB, 324x436px) Image search: [Google]
WHY.png
163KB, 324x436px
>>18351892
Pardon my French, but let me say you're a fucking degenerate moron, OP. Your friend not only has his balls dropped (in contrary to you) but he seems to be perceptive, and probably had his fair share of experience.

Even though this dumb Asian chick said it was "fucked up" to give her an ultimatum, she ultimately gave in and wanted you, or did she not? Your friend's advice worked in the end. That's the exact way I would've done it. Your time on Earth is limited, so why the fuck do you beat a dead horse? Your friend actually revived this dead horse and you want to ditch him? Go on, please do, he will be better off without your ungrateful and wimpy ass.

Honestly, your experience with women is either non-existent or you never learned anything at all about them. Being assertive is for the most of them very attractive, no matter if you come off as cold or supposedly like an asshole. Just rethink your position here, on what a high pedestal you're putting this chick.
>>
>>18352970
Yeah I'm learning that now. Girls I've fucked I've done so on my own. Dating? Jesus Christ might as well watch a puppy drown

>>18352971
She did huh? I don't know. Maybe you guys are right and I'm too soft
>>
File: JUST DO IT.png (307KB, 624x340px) Image search: [Google]
JUST DO IT.png
307KB, 624x340px
>>18352981
>She did huh? I don't know. Maybe you guys are right and I'm too soft
Yes. At first, because of your supposedly initial creepiness you were rather unpredictable for her, and thanks to your friend you flipped the table - making an ultimate impression of being the odd assertive guy, which she liked a lot, given her reaction.

You are too soft indeed. Now you're getting the picture. Work on your self-esteem and self-confidence. Believe in what you think is right, say what you think, and do as you say. Basically, being firm in what YOU believe is key to self-improvement. Not only in regards to relationships but your character as whole. People will notice it, and they will approach you for affectionate or despicable reasons - that's how you know you have character; being controversial is a good indicator for that.
>>
>>18353012
So there's no need to be apologetic to this girl anymore. The only thing she was weirded out by is me showing up to her house that night, which explains her distancing.

I think the general takeaway from this experiment is to be unapologetic about myself and don't overthink.

I want to try hitting this girl up again in a few weeks... What do I have to lose right?
>>
>>18353020
Yeah, there's nothing to lose; do as you wish. But don't forget there are a lot of fish in the sea. If it doesn't work out with her, then there's always someone else, maybe more compatible for you. Getting the mindset that nobody's tied to anyone and that a lot of people are personality-wise replaceable is a truly liberating mindest. If you internelaize that you will realize there's a lot of possibilities to become intimate enough with someone to start a relationship with. Not only that, but you won't radiate any neediness anymore. Unfortunately longing for affection is perceived as repulsive by a lot of folks, so a certain degree of stoicsm is obligatory.
>>
ask for feet pics and post them here
>>
File: 1493500347374.jpg (845KB, 1690x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1493500347374.jpg
845KB, 1690x2000px
>>18351880

Would you like some help when you finally get her to bed, anon? Do you know where you are supposed to stick your pee pee, right? Can you unzip your pants by yourself or do we have to help you with that as well?

Do it on your own. If you fuck it up, learn from your mistakes and move on. Be a man for once in your life ffs
>>
>>18352107
Wait wat
You are blaming your friend when she invited you over for sex after following your friends advice

???
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.