[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>smack my female friend's ass >she just turns around

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: 1494786458854.png (376KB, 540x544px) Image search: [Google]
1494786458854.png
376KB, 540x544px
>smack my female friend's ass
>she just turns around with a smirk and tells me I'm a fucking asshole while giggling
>she smacks my ass back, then massages my back neck/traps area for a couple of seconds
>we just go back to walking normally afterwards
does she want the d
>>
>>18351753
in a word: yes.
>>
>>18351753
she wants a back rub
>>
>>18351764
what if I told you
>she tries to date other guys but quickly loses interest in them, has high standards apparently
>she wants to find a guy when we go out to bars/clubs half the time while I split off to half heartedly find a girl or dance with rest of group
>she straight up said she didn't want to date me (it's okay, the feeling is mutual), some time later when I got a bit more /fit/ she said she finds me attractive
>was her date to her sister's wedding
>tells me I could get a gf or get laid easy if I tried, knows I'm a kissless virgin
>Tipsy carried her for all of 1 minute princess style in arms while she was saying "hee hee look we're married" two weeks ago
>asked me to move in with her, but it's more of a "I need someone to split the rent with" situation

I don't want to date her but I don't think I would mind fwb. Is this just deeeeep friend zone area?
Known her for around 1.5 years.
>>
>>18351845
oh and
>She had two one night stands in that 1.5 years of me knowing her, but no other sex at all
>>
She wants the d.
Next time you get alone with her take her pants off.
>>
>>18351845
If you move in together then don't shit where you eat man.
>>
>>18351855
I don't think I'm gonna move in with her, was just saying she offered.
>>
>>18351845
Your problem is that you assume that women actually know what they want.
>>
>>18351753
>>18351845
you're being played for attention, and you're being played good
>>
yes she wants the d, and the back rub part is actually a good place to start
>>
dont listen to anybody telling you shouldnt date her because; *inserts worse case scenario with some pessimism*. those ppl just got major self esteem issues
>>
>>18351753
>>18351845
Try and fuck her, sounds like she's down for the dong.
>>
>>18351845
Hurry up and lock shit down if you want to be fwb otherwise you're just going to be looked at as a potential backup in case her other relationships go wrong.
>>
Sounds like you're friendzoned but the repercussions of trying to get out sound close to nil
>>
Shoot your shot. Tell her you want to fuck and be friends. The worst that can happen is she isn't into it.

If you don't you'll just be friendzoned forever anyways
>>
I guess I'll bring it up the next time we talk about sex shit or fetishes, thanks friendos
>>
>>18352330
Don't bring it up. When you're talking about sex and stuff just make a move. Lean in to kiss her, slowly make it inches from her face, staring her in the eyes and allow her to make contact or pull away. If you rush in for it and kiss her you're more likely to repulse her.
>>
>>18351845
It's called a friend dude. You can be friends with a woman.
>>
>>18351753
>smack my female friend's ass
>she purrs and grabs my balls through my pants
>kneels down and starts slobbing my knob through my jeans
>fingers herself and moans
>has an orgasm and smothers herself in my crotch, huffing my pheromones
>leads me by the hand to secluded room
>undoes my pants

Help /adv/! I can't tell if she really does wish to fornicate with me for recreational purposes.

Kek
>>
>>18351753
Dude she practically choreographed an entire enterperative dance routine for you and you didn't make a move, so she backed off. She probably thinks you're gay now.
>>
The fact that you didn't tell her to go lower and lower during the massage til you took her hand and put it on your cock makes me pity you OP

You had the perfect chance but ya blew it.
>>
>>18351986
You're the type of guy that freaks out when his girlfriend goes to some other guys house.
>>
Whelp
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.