[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Today I saw, for the second time, a bunch of kids filling alcohol

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 3

File: 1494929284320.jpg (72KB, 488x547px) Image search: [Google]
1494929284320.jpg
72KB, 488x547px
Today I saw, for the second time, a bunch of kids filling alcohol on cola bottles behind the car lot at the local grocery store, most likely to bring it with them to the high school a bit down the street.
Was around lunch time like the other day I saw them.

Should I contact the school about this or ignore it?
>>
>>18351428
This is literally, and I mean this in the correct sense of the word, none of your concern.
>>
>>18351428
no
>>
>>18351431
Exactly but seeing young people fuck up their future doesn't sooth me either.
>>
>>18351428
Get a fucking life you prick.
>>
How can you guys not care about kids ruining their education?
>>
It's their life to ruin, not yours

Also, they're kids, kids do stupid shit and that doesn't necessarily means any of them is ruining their lifes with it
>>
>suspension
>disciplinary action
>mistrust by teachers and parents

you'd be doing them a favor by not reporting m8 theyre just kids
>>
Out of sight, out of mind, right? No wonder this world is going to shit.

>>18351428
If that is what your conscience is telling you to do, then do it. Better that they learn the lesson now than learning it after they've wrapped their car around a streetlamp. No one is doing them a favor by babying their compulsive alcohol consumption.
>>
File: stpatricksdaycop.jpg (57KB, 476x411px) Image search: [Google]
stpatricksdaycop.jpg
57KB, 476x411px
>>
>>18351474
>>18351456
>>18351428
>he never got wasted as an underager

It's none of your fucking business you autist, leave them alone.
>>
>>18351474
I'm going to visit the headmaster with some photo proof now.

To all you other guys, get your life together, goddamn.
>>
>>18351504
What a pathetic cunt.
Mind your own business you sad fuck.
>>
>>18351428
you are pathetic and the reason why I am paranoid of taking the piss in public
>>
>>18351428
Show them a lesson. They play reward, you play risk.
>>
Kids who drink alcohol are stupid... I mean, the only purpose of alcohol it to get rid of some social inhibitions and kids generally don't have as many as adults, so whats the point?
>>
"kids will be kids"

Fucking idiots. They're practically children, they shouldn't be drinking. Period. They're dumb enough to fill bottles in public, maybe it'll teach them a lesson.
>>
>>18352298

...and you're dumb enough to believe snitching on children to their school will get them to stop drinking

The only lesson they'll learn is how to be more sneaky about it
>>
>>18351428
You are a fucking pussy. Ofc you shouldn't narc on them. They aren't hurting anyone. You remember being young, right? Leave them alone don't be a bitter faggot.
>>
>>18352291
Not true. I was much more reserved socially in hs, needed it to loosen me up more than I do now. Also, alcohol feels good and is fun to drink. So thats a reason. It's not stupid at all.
>>
>>18352310
Know what it'll teach the school? To check kids' soda bottles. Maybe even their back packs. Know what that could help prevent? Alcohol/drug use/selling, carrying weapons/contraband.

The school will contact their parents. Now the places they spend a majority of their time, school and home (the latter of which they'll be spending plenty of time because their asses will likely be grounded) will be aloof to what they're doing and hiding.
>>
>>18351464
>they wuz just keedz
>they dindu nuffin

Just report the cunts, OP
>>
>>18352320
Pussy. Real shit you are the worst kind of person. Mind your fucking business it's not your job to fucking look after them, they are high schoolers and it's just alcohol, leave them the fuck alone.
>>
>>18351428
Call and tell the school so they can send a cop over to monitor the area. There is a reason why we have teenagers in school and it's because they're still to retarded to live on their own.

And to all the edgelords here who say "it's their life just let them do what they want." I would personally like you to fuck off because I guarantee you're the degenerate who expects society to take care of you yet you won't follow some simple guide lines.
>>
>>18352322
>pussy
>real shit
>just alcohol
Did summer start already?

You had to have missed a couple classes by now
>>
ITT a bunch of teenagers and low-lifes.

Do it, OP.
>>
>giving a fuck about high-schoolers drinking

Lmao, sure is /r9k/ in here.
>>
>>18352329
This
>>
>>18352328
I'm 20 years old. I'm at work right now, spring semester ended at the start of the month.
Just because I call an overbearing, snitching pussy when I see him doesn't mean I'm underage. The kids are gonna do what they are gonna do, don't get up in their business and fuck with them, you aren't helping and I doubt they even need help.
>>
>>18352359
You have the mentality and reasoning of a middle schooler. Put on your big boy pants and think as an adult for once in your life.
>>
>>18352374
Lol ok. I don't snitch, so I'm immature. Let people live their lives. Don't cause problems for people if you don't need to. It's not your life to live, why try and get the law and school on their asses?
>>
>>18352359
Better to be a whinging faggot eh anon.
>>
>>18352386
How am I whining?
>>
>>18352391
"Snitch this snitch that".

It's none of your business if other anons decide to act like adults.
>>
>>18352383
What you're not understanding is the trickle down effect that this has being allowed in an environment with younger students. Word goes around that "big kids" are bringing liquor into school and underclassmen do it too. It shows that anything can be brought into school. If the problem is pulled from the root and it's made evident that doing something like this is both against the law and highly against school policy followed by harsh punishment it'll make stupid kids think twice about doing it.
That second thought, especially at a young age where a majority are too scared to even do something like skipping class, is invaluable.
>>
>>18352395
It's none of your business if high schoolers consume alcohol. Not all adults think that disciplining kids for experimenting with drugs will have a positive or worthwhile effect. Because it won't.
>>
>>18352398
They aren't going to be sharing bro, thats how you get caught. They are prolly just sippin chillin. It's not your battle.
>>
>>18352400
Issue that another anon hit the mark on is that they were filling up in public.

They deserve everything they get, for sheer stupidity.
>>
>>18352398
You're a piece of shit. I agree with the other guy. Leave these kids alone they didn't do anything.
>>
>>18351428
This is why numales exist, nobody wants to let underaged kids take risks anymore.
>>
you should do whatever you want. if you want to live in a world where kids can't raise a little hell without the cops getting involved, do things that are consistent with that. if you want to live in a world where kids can do as they please as long as they're not hurting any white people, then mind your own business.
>>
>>18352407
>dindunuffin
>>18352403
Bullshit.
>>
Do dat op, be a hero, you the kids tru mvp, i bet you saving their lifes and societi is be a betta place 4evr1

Gud boi
>>
>>18352407
Real shit, these pussies tellin! What's up with that?
>>
>>18352432
yo wats rong wit dese pussys thinkin booze an drugs in skoo iz bad i did a ton a dat shit in skoo look were i am now
>>
>>18352439
welfare?
>>
>>18352439
I'm a college student studying to be a college professor, I have a good job and a good social life. I did a lot of stupid shit in high school, I AM fine. You can't control kids like that, it's not worth shit. Let the school officials do their job, if it's a serious problem they will figure it out anyway.
>>
>>18352442
iz jus free money n shit all i gota do is work part time at mcdonalds cuz if i work full time dey take da free mone away
>>
Whatever happened to the good old days? Why is everybody on edge and willing to report everyone else for every minor thing.
The good old days where a stranger would BUY you beer and teach you things a long the way!

Now everything sucks, its too clean
>>
>>18352447
You're expecting schools nowadays to pick up on shit like that? They're practically begging for anonymous tips.

Read my above post, young students see this stuff fly under the radar they do it too.
>>
Listen to all these filthy alcoholics bitching at you and cursing you out

>"LET THEM DRINK MY SIPPY DRUG WE ALL NEED IT TO BE HAPPY"

Do it, OP, imagine they get hammered and stumble into the street? Or one of them gets violent and hurts or even kills another student?

School grounds is no place for drugs, you'd be doing the entire school a favor

If you think otherwise and that "It's none of your business It's just alcohol" then you must have grown up with shit parents who probably encouraged you to drink.
>>
>>18352458
Really, no.
>>
>>18352460
I've literally never had alcohol my entire life and think OP needs to grow up.
Let
kids
make
mistakes
>>
>>18352451
Ah the good old days where kids weren't as fucked up to the point of taking out half their class in a killing spree.. I mean if only there were drugs and alcohol to quell their adolescent rage, am I right? Cause that's what they need to make decisions that lead to violence and sex crimes, right? Those are the two variables that we LEAST need around students.
>>
>>18352451
>teach you things

Yeah like what buggery is.
>>
>>18352463
These are mistakes that could harm other children

Is that something we should just "let happen"?

One kid could be a violent drunk and that could be the end of another student's life
>>
>>18352466
>>18352470
T. Christian soccer moms that have ruined a generation
>>
>>18352471
Good, let life experience happen. Let kids grow up and deal with the real world independently

You're also just assuming the worst thing possible, you're absurd.
Let kids make mistakes
>>
>>18352458
Idk, when I was in high school (2 years ago, so it's recent and relevant), the faculty was kinda on our shit. I was well-behaved and a good student so when I was on xanax or acid in school no one bothered me, but my friends got nabbed all the time.
Kids do it even when it doesn't fly under the radar.
>>
>>18352460
aaaanndd that's why you never leave your mommas basement. The outside is too dangerous right? What if you stumble upon a dangerously drunk teenager and he slits your throath?
>>
>>18352474
You misread me anon. Come, I have candy.
>>
My employer hands out free beer to employees, even one who is 19.
Should i report them?
>>
>>18352477
What happens when a group of drunk sex addled kids going through puberty happen across a classmate they find irresistibly attractive?

Would you want your daughter to be in that situation?
>>
>>18352483
Depends on the country you live in, the volume handed out, how often it's handed out, the motive behind it etc
>>
>>18352477
Lmao rekt
>>
File: 511.jpg (43KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
511.jpg
43KB, 300x300px
>>18352489
oh the horror, rape would ensue for sure! this mad mad world

we should definitly forbid puberty alongside alcohol and also force women to wear decently, this would stop rape once and for all
>>
>>18352483
Depends if they're asshole employers or not, it's about the same level of illegality as cash under the table payment.

But they're giving out free beer, somehow I doubt they're assholes. If the 19 yo can't handle his liquor and they're still supplying then that's another matter too.

Also, shit comparison. Neck self.
>>
What's up with all the snitches on adv?
>>
>>18352542
Snitch is the word of a cockroach, you know.

What's up with all the kiddies defending the "right" to do illegal and stupid shit in broad daylight, anyway?
>>
>>18352501
There's a reason the drinking age is 21, both the brain has yet to finish developing as well as the ability to reason.
Clearly you haven't finished developing either.
>>
>>18352575
Drinking age varies according to countries, there's no clear definition, but apparently americunts take longer to develop as you're showing
>>
>>18352575
The reason is the US's puritanical heritage, no more no less.

The rest of the western world has 18 as the legal drinking age.
>>
>>18352578
>>18352579
It's actually around 23 years of age that the brain ceases development
>>
>>18352584
25. And your point?
>>
>>18352584
>>18352585

Ok so before that nobody should drink, specially males, because not fully developed brain plus alcohol equals rape

lol
>>
>>18352585
>>18352585
Ever heard of neuroplasticity?
Brain never "ceases".
>>
>>18352589
The fuck are you on about faggot? Are you lost?
>>
>>18352594
read
>>18352489
>>
>>18352593
It reaches maturity and changes slow around 25 in the male brain.
>>
>>18352593
Bravo, you noticed that I overlooked a word there. Do you want a ribbon?
>>
>>18352605
I'm just using your point to make fun of his
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.