[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>like a woman >need to pretend you dont give a rat's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: 1465858056724.jpg (41KB, 543x549px) Image search: [Google]
1465858056724.jpg
41KB, 543x549px
>like a woman
>need to pretend you dont give a rat's ass about her

Is there a scientific/psychological reason behind this. This shit makes no sense; Can anyone hook me up with some articles
>>
>>18351015
People want what is unattainable to them at the given moment.
>>
Women are actually braindead, narcissistic fucking idiots idk what to tell you anon just treat them like semi above intelligence dogs
>>
It signals value.

Imagine that you had the pick of any female you wanted: you would most likely be uninterested and bored with the vast majority of them, since you get the cream of the crop. On the other hand, if you're an undesirable NEET you would be extremely desperate for any kind of female attention.
>>
>>18351015
That's bullshit. It's just important to make clear that you don't prioritize her over more important shit in your life, and if you don't have anything important going in your life, you're a failure aka. not attractive.
>>
>>18351146
Go back to r9k ya yutzy autist
>>
>>18351961
he does make a valid point, they are extremely self absorbed. And only value logic when it suits them. I've seen women WAY smarter than me throw logic out the window as soon as it doesn't fit their prerogative,
>>
>>18352012
Meanwhile men are ALWAYS perfectly logical. Pfft.
>>
>>18352016
More often than not.
>>
>>18352012
And I suppose you're a pariah of reasoning
>>
>>18352012
Maybe with the bitches you get with. My gf is pretty sane and calls herself out on bullshit quite often. Trying to find a woman who doesn't have daddy issues is a start.
>>
>>18352018
Oh! Ad hominem so soon? Ok!
>>18352019
Hope you don't mind me asking, how long have you been with your gf?
>>
>>18352023
Nigga it's my first post of the thread, get off your high horse.
>>
What I don't get is that it goes entirely against what is expected. As a man, yoy are expected to initiate the interaction but how do you both initiate and appear aloof at the same time
>>
>>18352040
There is no mathematical formula for dating, dude. My gf, as a complete stranger, came up to me as I was leaving a bar and started a conversation with me. My dad's girlfriend followed him outside of a department store to introduce herself, they're together like 10 years.

So, how about you just accept that there is no "correct" answer and put yourself out there, my man? Dating is an art.
>>
>>18352023
No prob dude 5 years together
>>
>>18352105
Do you live together? If so, give it a couple of years longer and you'll see what I mean
>>
>>18352040
You don't have to be aloof. You just have to be confident enough in yourself to express the desire to spend time with her without being too clingy about it, like an attitude of "I'd like it if you joined me, but if you don't it's whatever". If she's attracted to you and you're not chasing after her like a slobbering dog she'll wonder why you're so cool about it because most guys (including myself) do chase women like slobbering dogs at times.
>>
File: download (1)(3).jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (1)(3).jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>18352211
We cant all be female magnets with a shit personality like you, anon.
Sometimes you need to (gasp) treat people with respect and they respect you. Shocking I know.
Go back to r9k. Fuck women all your life and amass the encyclopedia of STDs before you die alone. It'd make for good reading.
>>
>>18352047
You're pretty much ignoring all the other factors which led up to you being approached in public like that. Women approaching men is still very rare due to social norms, and from experience a woman will not approach a man unless she feels a strong, immediate attraction (or as they call it, a "spark"). If you're not well above average looking, you can't really expect women to approach you and even if they do, you could still screw it up the second you open your mouth and spill spaghetti.

You can't tell just any guy to fuck around and "put himself out there", if he's doing something to make himself less attractive or not doing something to make himself more attractive it's hurting his chances that a woman will agree to a date, let alone approach him on the street.

Sorry for my autistic screeching, I just wish people wouldn't ignore all the "technical" stuff in dating. Get your shit in order and achieve a baseline of attractiveness before just "putting yourself out there" would be my honest advice.
>>
>>18352040
Context motherfucker do you use it
Like "yeah there is this cool movie, I think you would like it and my friends don't care about stuff like this, its not like I like you or anything, but we can go"
>>
That's only some shitty PUA technique.

Basically women don't like needy men who make them the center of their universe. An attractive person has interests and priorities other than a partner and that's especially true for men. So when a man acts like he doesn't give a shit about a girl he's supposed to send the message that he's a strong, independent man who has other priorities than pussy and doesn't fear rejection. The irony here is that this act is a result of exactly the things it's trying to hide, neediness and fear of rejection and while it may work at first, in time it will become obvious it's just an act. At least to anyone who's not socially retarded.

So yeah, there are some reasons behind this behavior, it's just not a very good solution to these issues. It's trying to hide the problem, instead of fixing it.
>>
>>18351015
Holy shit this hairline
>>
>>18352261
You're not wrong, I'm just pointing out that these things are not really that uncommon. I'm balding, my dad is like 5'6, we're handsome but not THAT handsome. Sure, lots of girls get attention in high school, and sometimes that manifests as difficulty flirting, but don't buy into the fallacy that you HAVE to act a certain way or not.

b urself isn't a meme, but it doesn't mean go out in your unwashed pokemon shirt to talk to girls. It means don't bother trying to put on an act, because people can usually tell and are put off by that
>>
>>18352302
>I'm balding, my dad is like 5'6, we're handsome but not THAT handsome

Funny. I was honestly thinking you must be 5' 10" or taller, with full heads of hair, handsome faces and nice jawlines with some outward signal of wealth or status. I must just be jaded or something, because the vast majority of interested women I meet are interested in my looks...and I'm only 5' 5" and not even exceedingly handsome myself.
>>
>>18352314
That's what I'm saying, man. Life is unpredictable.

Hedge your bets by exercising and learning to socialize, but the worst thing you can do is convince yourself that there is only one way people will react to you.
>>
>>18352016
butthurt woman detected
>>
>>18352019
>>18352254

So wait
the BEST I can hope for is a woman that at least recognizes when she's acting like an idiot? Not a woman that just doesn't act like an idiot?
Fuck
I Think the worst part is that we can't have a real discussion about this without
>go back to /r9k/
>hurr virgin loser
>>
>>18352434
Women are all insane, it's just different levels of it. Some are insane 95% of the time, others 10%.
>>
>>18352428
you're insufferable. the worst type of person
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.