[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I was playing vidya with my friend, i dont really talk much

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1492336058256.jpg (101KB, 728x636px) Image search: [Google]
1492336058256.jpg
101KB, 728x636px
So I was playing vidya with my friend, i dont really talk much because there's not really much to talk about. now he's messaging me saying if I care about him, give me a reason why we're friends, etc.
This is the third time this has happened. A lot of the times during chats I just dont wanna say anything but he insists on having them, and he always says "why am i friends with you, you dont care"
its just so frusturating, am I in the wrong or is it my friend.
>>
>>18350945
He sounds insecure. Tell him you wouldn't hang out with him if you didn't care/like him

He may have a deeper problem. "You don't care" may be masking "no one cares" Try digging a little deeper? It'll show you actually do care
>>
>>18350945
do you care or you simply get along?
>>
>>18350945
Nonyoure not wrong your friend sounds like he's insecure. I've dealt with several people like this mainly because I used ton be the same way. He's in a state where he constantly needs affirmation that his friends like him and he'll ask questions like that from time to time.

I can't tell you a definate way to deal with this but you can try discreetly calling him out on it next time he does it and explain to him that when he asks these questions he's giving the impression that either he has poor self-esteem or he doesn't know how to talk to other people. Then tell him to stop seeking others' approval and start seeking his own approval. He needs to start speaking in a positive way towards himself and stop relying on others decide what's wrong with him.

Just tell him as sincerely as possible that he's a good friend and you hate to see him cut himself down in front of others.
>>
>>18350983
Thiiiissss
>>
>>18350945
Are you two friends in real life? Are you two friends only over the internet?
>>
>>18350973
I was actually just briefly going through different threads and read this real quick. This anons advice is fucking ace.
>>
>>18350945
Jeez, what a needy little bitch. I bet he listens to Sia a lot.
>>
>>18350945
if he is your irl friend and you don't talk to him, then you are wrong imo
>>
>>18350945
hey I did that when I was 12. Maybe it's just time for you guys to part ways.
>>
>>18351038
Because if you are acquaintances only over the internet, it's possible that he has another person or people he would rather be spending time with but is looking for a reason not to cut ties with you.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.