[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

boys I think I have Hemorrhoids but I'm only 19 I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

boys I think I have Hemorrhoids but I'm only 19 I don't wan't to go to the hospital cause fuck that and who gets hemorrhoids at 19 they'll think I take it up the ass

I think it just started after I had a horrible stomach virus and constant diarrhea, I noticed my butthole hurts when wiping and it has fucking lumps around it pls help, right now it's small is there a way to treat it without surgery while it's developing
>>
>>18349658
See a doctor, don't end up like me who drips blood into the toilet after every bowel movement.
>>
>>18349658
>boys I think I have Hemorrhoids
I'm sure you have them, every human has that.
But not everybody has issues with them.
>I don't wan't to go to the hospital cause fuck that
Then enjoy the pain.
>they'll think I take it up the ass
Retarded troll.
>>
File: aaaaaa.png (64KB, 240x166px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaa.png
64KB, 240x166px
>I don't wan't to go to the hospital cause fuck that and who gets hemorrhoids at 19 they'll think I take it up the ass
Are you fucking joking? No. Seriously. This is one of the stupidest things I've ever read on this board.

First off, MANY people have hemorrhoids at 19. Hell, I had them at 13. It's not an uncommon thing. Not even remotely.

Second, are you fucking serious with this "boo hoo they'll think I take it up the ass" shit? You need to get this into your head: HOSPITAL WORKERS ARE LICENSED MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS. THEY KNOW WHAT CAUSES HEMORRHOIDS. THEY HAVE SEEN IT A MILLION TIMES. And even if they did think you take it up the ass, who fucking cares? It's a hospital. Every day they have to deal with people who do much, much, much, much, much worse/weirder things. Do you know how many people go to the ER every day because they got an object stuck up their ass? Do you? The answer is, a hell of a lot. Hell, I bet they'd be relieved that it's something normal for once.

You're 19. You're an adult. This is the kind of question a 13 year old would ask. You need to grow a fucking brain.

Fuck.
>>
>>18349658
>who gets hemorrhoids at 19
I got pacemaker at 21 not even kidding and I wasn't that fat either (like 100kg)
>>
I got my first one at 16, you'll be fine
>>
>>18349658
you don't go to the hospital for hemorrhoids you dingus. that's something you either deal with or talk to your general doctor about.
>>
I got hemorroids when I was 20. I went to my docter, she touched them and agreed. She prescribed me a nice soothing cream, which helped.

Now I do my cardio 2-3 times a week, drink plenty of water and eat plenty of fiber. The holy trinity of buttrouble prevention.

Don't be a pussy fag and go to the doctor.
>>
Hey OP, I'm 23 and have Hemorrhoids currently. Had them before too, both times due to diet caused by hard shit. Just go to the doctor, they'll most likely give you some laxatives/magnesium and a cream to heal. It's no big deal, it happens to anyone.
>>
http://www.redditflix.com/2017/05/redditflix-10-daily-habits-that-will.html
>>
>I have hemorrhoids

That's like saying "I have thigh" when you got a sore muscle.
>>
go to the er dumbass.
>>
>>18349658
Go to a gastroenterologist. They won't judge you. Genetics can make you more prone to hemorrhoids.

>>18349687
Holy crap, anon! Have you seen a gastro about that. It could be the sign of something more serious, like colon cancer.
>>
>>18349658
>who gets hemorrhoids at 19
People who shit bricks.
Go see a doctor moron.
>>
>>18349724
>Retarded troll.
Eh 19 year olds can have some stupid ideas about the world.

>>18349658
Look up a clinic or doctor that uses the CRH O'Regan System. They will put a rubber band around the roids and they'll drop off in 3-4 days. I had it done multiple times, it hurts a little when they apply the rubber band but as soon as it's on there is no pain.

Don't wait though, because then you can develop anal fissures and that shit wrecks your ass. You'll need for-real surgery.

Also drink more water and use osmotic laxatives (miralax*) to make softer poops. That way you don't develop more hemorrhoids. Also if you take protein the osmotic laxatives will make protein poops softer.

Good luck anon

*I just wanted to say "built to last, miralax" lol
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.