[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My gf called me a pussy and my friend says its because I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: ChuuQagWkAAmzDx.jpg (40KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
ChuuQagWkAAmzDx.jpg
40KB, 600x338px
My gf called me a pussy and my friend says its because I'm way too agreeable and don't argue enough.

Whats something dumb I can pick a random fight over so I don't look like a faggot anymore?
>>
How about you talk to your gf about it instead
>>
>>18349619
Sounds like your girlfriend's a cunt, but you're also probably a pussy. If you have even a small difference in opinion, argue about it with her, playfully would probably be better
>>
>>18349619
>don't argue enough
your friend is an idiot

you probably bitch like a little bitch but just know that what your bf really means is she doesn't respect you at all and girls don't stay with a guy they don't respect. They treat them like pussies as they look for another man.
>>
Just do your thing and don't bother what gf thinks.
Thinking too much about it is what makes you a pussy.
>>
>>18349619
Doing that just makes you a retard.

Just stick with your opinions and decisions instead of automatically defaulting into what other people believe or want to do
>>
>>18349619
and tell her she's being a dick
>>
>>18349619
You don't need to argue. You just need to make more decisions and be more confident.
>>
>>18349619
the first thing a woman does is take a guys balls then bitches and loses respect because he no longer has any balls
>>
>>18349745
That's why you don't let her take them to begin with. She may fight you at the beginning, but it is only a test. She will eventually submit and ultimately respect you more for standing firm.
>>
Next time she calls you a pussy just beat her. Show her who's boss
>>
File: IMG_1784.png (80KB, 350x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1784.png
80KB, 350x320px
>>18349619
If she actually called you a pussy because you don't argue enough then dump her. That's not a relationship you want to be in (unless your into that sort of thing). Wouldn't you rather be in a relationship where you both agree on things and never need to fight? I would take that over the opposites attract bullshit any day. Never indulge someone who goes into a relationship wanting to "fix them" because that implies something is wrong with them. Also tell your friend he sucks at giving advice.
>>
hit her
>>
She called you a pussy and you did nothing ? Time to man up mother fucker or I'm gonna fuck the pussy that you are.
>>
Ask her to fuck you with a strapon.
>>
Hi bud never lose a arguement to your girl always win. Have some self worth. If you show dominance your girl will even find it attracrive. Just be prepared to argue over stupid shit for hours on end its the only way.
>>
>>18350721

>both agree on things
>never need to fight

There is no relationship in the world that exists like this.
>>
>>18349619
Argue with her about shit that bothers you

I'm 100% sure people do shit that bothers you and you just reflexively go "ah well I'll just let it slide" but doing that too often makes you a doormat. You don't have to make a scene of it, just call her out on her shit.

Btw this counts for people in general, not just your gf. No one respects a pushover.
>>
>>18349763
THEN WHY DOESN'T YOUR STUPID FUCKING GENDER SAY THIS SHIT BRAINDEAD NARCISSISTS HOLY FUCK
>>
>>18349619
But in doing that you're actually not changing anything seeing as you're just agreeing blindly and continuing the cycle.
>>
>>18351097
Calm down you fucking dipshit. Yes, women are fickle and hot when they're cold, but that's why you give them a blanket and an ice pack; "here, this'll fix your confused ass".
>>
>>18351097
Most guys have the balls to stand up to their gfs during those scenarios though.
>>
>>18349619
Suck her cock, that'll show her
>>
>>18349619
Don't pick afight with some dude unless you have some training. Moreso now than ever, a LOT of dudes have some training in martial arts, and if you start a fight with some bjj blue belt or something, not only are you gonna get your ass kicked and look like a bitch, you're going to be the party at fault if the cops get involved.
>>
>>18351942
LMAO why do you think you even deserve that? Learn how to communicate. Not stupid mind games chickenshit. Entitled waste of a human
>>
Nobody likes a doormat, OP.
That being said, you don't have to pick fights about shit just to keep your self-image intact. That's probably the worst possible solution, and it'll just make you look like a dick.

What you oughta do is stand up for yourself more. Have stronger opinions about things you feel strongly about. Don't be afraid to disagree with people, but don't go looking for things to disagree about. Don't overthink this - just realize that you could definitely stand to hold your ground more. If you want something, go get it, and fuck whoever gets in your way.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.