[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

have to break up with gf. and it's not a good reason. shes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6

File: 1493287016893 sinful kim.gif (167KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1493287016893 sinful kim.gif
167KB, 200x200px
have to break up with gf. and it's not a good reason.

shes balding and I find it repulsive. that's it. she lost a lot of hair in the last 2 years and it kills my boner. Should I make something else up or should I be an asshole and break it to her straight?
>>
>>18349573
get her some Rogain, you nitwit
>>
>>18349573

doesn't really matter at this point. honesty has its point, she at least knows its because you are shallow (And reasonably so imo) but also lying to her has its advantage of not crushing her hopes for hte future, which may not need crushing depending on the severity of it all.
>>
>>18349573
make up another reason, its gonna hurt enough.
>>
>>18349613
^
>>
>breaking up with someone for something they physically have no control over

Jeeze. You're a terrible person
>>
>>18349573
Make up a reason. I'd just tell her you lost interest over time, it doesn't feel the same and you need to be alone.
>>
>>18349627
Not really. That's fair. Sexuality matters a lot, if he isn't attracted to her he can leave. I assume he's young and they aint married or nothing so yeah simple as that. Yeah it's shallow but attraction is fucking important bro.
>>
Come on man, tell her to get a wig or something. If you're honestly going to break up with her over that, then you don't really like her.

You have to be honest though and tell her exactly why. If not, you'll fuck her up. She'll wallow in her own mind wondering why you left. Don't do that to someone. You're already a shitty person, don't be extra shitty.
>>
>>18349627
There's nothing wrong with leaving someone you aren't attracted to

Just because they can't control it that means I have to stay forever even if I'm not attracted to them? How does that make sense?

Fuck that, OP, just make up some other reason and leave, you don't need to stay if you can't get it up for her
>>
>>18349638
Wig might be a good idea , the hair is an ongoing thing we talk about it pisses me off at this point because , first I tell her to wear her hair down cuz I like the way it looks, she does for one day, stops, eventually it's gotten to this point where I tell her she's balding from traction allopecia, wear your hair down, and she does for one day.

Yesterday we were cuddling and she rubbed her bald spot in my face, She noticed that I choked vomit but was convinced I was sick from something I ate. I don't know how to be more forward about, she's balding and she's in denial won't do anything about it
>>
>>18349676
Lmao, now that's funny. Just tell her to stop rubbing her bald spot on you. Yes it's harsh but it's honest. Always be honest. Lying fucks everyone up.
>>
It clearly wasn't much of a relationship, so you leaving would be doing both of you guys a favor. God, what if it was cancer?
>>
>>18349573
>not putting a paper bag over her head
God damn.
>>
>>18349573
>shes balding and I find it repulsive. that's it. she lost a lot of hair in the last 2 years and it kills my boner.
Say this to her. She will probably break up with you.
>>
>>18349573
Tell her to wear a wig because you have a hair fetish.
>>
>>18349573
r u oldfag? that gif is proper old
>>
>>18349573
Just say you don't want to be with her anymore. Only give the reason if she asks for it. And give it like this, I'm no longer sexually attracted to you. It's the truth, but it doesn't mention the reason why.
>>
>>18349573
>dat Reon Kadena gif
>>
>>18349627

Still better than someone who abandons their standards and beliefs in their one and only life to be a virtue signaling cuck.

People like you are too selfish to realize that OP has the right to be happy, and OPs future ex has the right to be with someone that will genuinely appreciate her in spite of cosmetic shortcomings. Neither of these things will happen if OP caves to guilt ridden bullshit from the likes of you.
>>
>>18350978
This. Let the shallow end up with the shallow (or gold diggers) and all is right in the world. Don't pretend not be shallow just because that's "better", you're only hurting yourself and the person you're lowering your standards for.
>>
there is nothing wrong with breaking up with her because of this
people are attracted to healthy people, if her hair is falling out there is something wrong with her, it means her genes or something else are no good.
it's not shallow to not want to subject your potential future children to a life of disease

shit like this persists because beta cuck faggots feel bad about breeding it out of the gene pool.

break up with her, but be nice about it
>>
File: 1460016342790.jpg (36KB, 639x495px) Image search: [Google]
1460016342790.jpg
36KB, 639x495px
>>18350978
Let's play the role reversal game:

>OP
>I'm going bald and my gf is leaving me

What would the replies be like?
>>
>>18349573
Just fuck the rest of the hair off of her noggin. That'll teach her, no-brainer.
>>
Just ask her straight-up if she's thinking of ever getting a wig. It's not shallow to ask. You both know she's balding. Tell her you'd support her and find it sexy.

If she agrees, encourage her to get several different ones so you can pretend you're fucking a new girl every once in a while. I had a girlfriend who got a perm once, and even though it looked dumb it gave her a different enough look to give me a raging new-girl boner. You can have it even better.
>>
>>18351023
"I find you having to wear a wig sexy, you gene-degenerate mongoloid."

Yeah. Sexy.
>>
>>18351000

> dump her
> shave your head. Balding isn't a choice, bald is
> get /fit/
> send snaps of you going Mr. Clean on new qt poosy to ex

Also

>implying male and female values for the opposite sex are the same
>>
Balding in women is a medical problem. She should see an endocrinologist.
>>
>>18351027

I think you're just pretending to be an idiot, but that's still pretty funny.
>>
>>18349573
is she blading like the way liberals are balding?

>amber rose
>>
"I'm no longer sexually attracted to you."

Don't be a coward. Tell her the truth you pussy.
>>
>>18349573
does she know WHY shes balding? She could just have a hormone imbalance and this could be reversible. she deserves someone who wont break up with her over a medical condition though, let her find someone better than you.
>>
>>18349573
lol you deserve no one.
>>
>>18350543
discovered it in an ancient gifs thread
>>
>>18350996
>potential future children
already had a vasectomy
>>
>>18352281
A good thing those are totally reversible. Takes like, a minute. Your operation time is mostly waiting for you to pass all the way out and wake all the way up. This is why people say men should get their tubes tied instead of women, because the fallopian tubes are a major bitch to get to and nigh impossible to reattach 100% successfully.
>>
I would love to have a girlfriend that would shave her head to a 1 and have a variety of wigs. Seriously.
>>
File: IMG_20170501_122220.jpg (107KB, 718x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170501_122220.jpg
107KB, 718x1280px
It's guys like you that hate on girls for not liking manlets, but when OP leaves his gf because "muh-boner" it's suddenly ok. You are trash OP, an ungrateful prick that only cares about fullfiling his desires rather than helping his girlfriend, which is obviously sick and therefore looses her hair. I've seen a lot of scum like you, especially soccer moms that left their husband, because they didn't satisfy their sexual needs etc. or because he didn't earn as much as he used to. They leave their husbands for some younger dude, they meet at the super market and now are stuck with that idiot who hasn't a job and kids in some shitty motel. I wish the worst upon you.
>>
Hey OP i had the same problem. Look my misses was losing alot of hair it was going really thin on top and it didnt look good. I took her to the hair treatment place and they wanted like 7k for full treatment. I paid for the first batch $300 and said to try it first. Any ways i told her to stop dieing her hair and using hot iron straightners. And asked her to stop cutting her hair short and let it grow long. I also think she was losing hair from high stress as well. You should at least try help her out.
>>
>>18352482
Actually sounds pretty hot desu, but I mean once were actually in the sack it's like gonna rip off her weave anyway I dunno I guess I don't really care we had sex last night and I stopped having all these thoughts of needing to break up with her it'll probably last another 4 days I'll just make sure I never go a week without having a good fuck
>>
>>18352502
>It's guys like you that hate on girls for not liking manlets
True, I'm more of a lanklet if anything... Last time I tripped LSD I made the mistake of looking myself in the mirror and concluded such a hideous monster id be lucky if anyone agreed to be in a relationship with me at all. But then I slowly morphed back into myself and I can't stop thinking about fucking other women. It's bullshit I hate having a libido, at least when you're tripping you get some clarity about things
>>
>>18349627
>>18350994
>>18351710
>>18352502
reminder OP shamers ITT are just the kind of cucks that resort to nice guy tactics like this, you're "different" aren't you? women should really be with you shouldn't they?
>>
>>18349573
Honestly just make something up. It's gonna hurt for her.

Like yes you should break up with her, but try to let her down easy. Also maybe recommend her to a hair transplant clinic.
>>
File: pizza scooby.gif (464KB, 499x376px) Image search: [Google]
pizza scooby.gif
464KB, 499x376px
>>18351000
yeah no

almost every man on this planet will start balding at some point.

and yet almost every man has the capability to attract a woman and maintain a relationship.

if you can clean it up most women will not give a shit. their dad was probably a balding asshole too and their mom still found him attractive.

whereas with men if a woman doesn't have hair, very close to 100% of the time he just won't be able to get sexually aroused by her and almost definitely lose interest.
>>
>>18349573
is she Asian?

cause all the Asian women (and girls) I see round here all have this growing bald patch and thinning hair and it is the worst boner killer ever. especially as they are petite and I'm quite tall, so no avoiding it...
>>
File: a7a09539.gif (3MB, 335x252px) Image search: [Google]
a7a09539.gif
3MB, 335x252px
>>18349573

Have not read thread; gif captured my attention and now I'm hunting for sauce.

So far, have found this clearer and longer version. Thought I'd post it for any other interested anons. The string "sinful kim" as in the OP title doesn't seem to help in searching.

Any further help would be appreciated
>>
>>18349638
haha, he can always use the "it's not you, it's me" line.
>>
>>18349573
Just stop seeing her.
no reason to say anything at all. And if you are cornered, just tell her you arent that into it anymore.

If she asks for follow up reasons, just shrug and get a beer.
>>
File: 4nmb6.gif (3MB, 360x237px) Image search: [Google]
4nmb6.gif
3MB, 360x237px
>>18354866 here

Found sauce.

Girl's name is Reon Kadema, a Japanese 'glamour model'. This particular gif was somewhat famous back in the 00's. It comes from a sort-of-not-really softcore DVD she did in 2005 called "Virginity". All the video is, is an hour-long cut of her sitting/lying/walking around in skimpy clothing. You can find the video below. The famous 'iPod dance' scene is from 19:36 to 23:00. Note: It's a mid-00's DVD, so 480p (as included in the youtube video) is the highest quality you can get of this production.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JcSTkJ0xg0

Fun fact: She was 19 years old when this DVD was released.
>>
>>18355051
thanks! OP here, ive been wondering for years where this came from
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.