[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>realized I've rejected every guy who's had the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3499.jpg (118KB, 1241x1214px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3499.jpg
118KB, 1241x1214px
>realized I've rejected every guy who's had the slightest interest in me
>wondering why I do this when i'm severely lonely
>all my friends have bfs and the single ones have no issues hooking up or dating guys
>somehow 18 and a kissless virgin
>wondering if I should start hooking up with guys who ask me to
>only thing holding me back is my lack of exsperience and my insecurities
>what do i do pls send help
>>
Cutting helps.
>>
Did you like these guys or no?
It's ok to be picky, I'm in a similar situation, there are multiple girls who want to be with me but I can't/won't go out with them because I just don't like them. Don't let peer pressure get you into a situation you'd rather not be in, imo it really isn't worth getting into a relationship with someone you aren't really into
>>
Pic related? GTFO

If not, tits and timestamp anon come on you know the rules
>>
>>18349368
If you don't fall in love, it's usually not worth it, leaves you feeling empty, used, worthless even. A lot of girls your age just date guys because they think it's nice, but they don't develop out of sincere compatibility and shared chemistry, just a desire to have someone there, some "hot guy". Other girls just get addicted to the sex, but aren't really in love. Point is, wait and find out for yourself. In only a few short years you will be mentally aware of what's going on now, in ways that you couldn't imagine a few years back. Your own body is telling you a story.
>>
>>18349368
I see nothing anormal in the situa-
Ow shit you're a chick?
Well, as Durkheim said, you can always become a nun.
>>
>>18349368
self-love is important
>>
>>18349368

Go after guys instead of waiting for them to come to you.

> when proceeding like a girl fails, you must proceed like a guy does

Find a desperate guy, come onto him, ask HIM out on a date. If he gets skittish about it (he might be shy), keep pursuing, ask him the next day, ask Him for His Number.

After the short date to get an ice cream cone or something have him come over or go over to his place. Get the sex over with, it should make you super horni knowing its coming and you're bringing it on yourself.

> unless he's the one guy who rejects getting in bed

protip: If you disrobe below the waist but leave your shirt on it'll usually get a guy real horni while making it clear thats what you want.

Its real quick too, and its not something he can look away from - it brings it right to the edge of sex. Compared to showing your boobs which can be a "oh gosh im sorry I saw that" sorta thing. Crotch means business and he cant help but look.
>>
File: dis bait nigga.png (19KB, 220x300px) Image search: [Google]
dis bait nigga.png
19KB, 220x300px
Guys, this is bait you fucking retards. Someone could at least pretend to be OP and deliver.

Fucking saged.
>>
>>18349379
See this is where I get confused with myself, for the most part I like the guy I always just get too shy and say no
And i'm not peer pressured it's just annoying that I reject everyone even if I like them and there's no reason why I've never had a bf when I do have the occasional guy that's interested in me
>>18349414
See that's also why I hold back, it's not that I wouldn't want to hookup with a guy it's just that I think about how i'm so inexperienced and I should probably be in love with the guy for my first time.
>>18349637
See idk if I'll be happy with forcing myself to lose it to a guy i'm not that into just so I can get experience. But also I think about how embarrassing it will be if I get a bf and I don't even know how to make out like I don't want to feel like a 13 year old
>>18349656
I wish it was bait lol
>>
>>18349999
My ex was in your position too. She was completely inexperienced, and deathly shy doing things for the first time, but I could tell she really enjoyed it and it wasn't hard to show her the ropes.

If you actually like people, you have to let them know. Unless you push them away completely, most guys will know how to approach it from there.
>>
Realize that your shy attitude is putting you in a loophole in which you end up feeling like this again.
Break on through to the other side.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.