[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have girl over from Tinder >second date >make dinner,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 2f7.jpg (28KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
2f7.jpg
28KB, 601x508px
>have girl over from Tinder
>second date
>make dinner, we have a few drinks
>she gives me a literal lapdance
>we start making out
>grinding, kissing
>take her shirt off
>ask to move to bedroom
>she explains she's on her period
>I tell her it doesn't matter
>ask if it matters to her
>all cutesy "ehhh well not really ha ha ha"
>more making out, she takes my shirt off
>more making out, grinding, etc.
>she says she wants to go home
>get off her, walk her home
>she kisses me
>go to bar and get drunk with friend

what the fuck, why do girls do this? this is so disheartening

>my fucking face when
>>
>>18348532
I believe she's waiting to be out of her period to see you again.
>>
too much making out
you need to pull out the general lad when shes done so much to get him stand

and yea, period, you could still get a blowjob though
>>
>>18348532
>talk about sex
>don't actually escalate it to sex
you dun goofed
>>
Obviously she wasn't okay with fucking on her period, even if you were. This isn't complicated.
>>
File: 1492781598341.png (19KB, 571x448px) Image search: [Google]
1492781598341.png
19KB, 571x448px
>>18348561
why would she give a fuck if she's on her period if I told her I don't give a shit?

>>18348580
I know which is why i'm here for advice anon
>>
>>18348532
She changed her mind. People are allowed to do that.
Sounds like she was gonna try and grin and bear it but the period really just ruined it for her in the end.
If she's still up for a third date you're probably fine. The kiss is a good sign.
>>
>>18348584
This is 4chan, autism of this level is par for the course
>>
>>18348586
Because bleeding out of your vagina doesn't really make you feel sexy. Neither does bloating or cramps for that matter.

Sometimes it's not about what bothers you. Sometimes it's about what bothers her.
>>
>>18348598
then why the lapdance &stuff inthe first place?

>>18348589
I get that but still, damn, ya know? why get me all riled up in the first place
>>
>>18348607
Because she still wanted you, she still wanted to make you happy, yet couldn't bring herself to go through with it. It's not hard mate :)
>>
>>18348607
Jesus Christ, she didn't owe you sex at any point.
>>
so it is now 11am the next day, should I text her?
>>
>>18349344
Nah I'm actually that girl and this thread creeped me the fuck out. Don't text me.
>>
>>18349356
bullshit whats ur name
>>
>>18348586
Because bitches get sore and feel shitty on their period, she might also think that you just wanna hit and is still gonna be self-conscious about the foul blood dripping from her cunt or the period smell.
I fuck bleeders too, bro. It's honestly pretty lit, natural lube and all that. But I can understand why a hoe wouldn't want that. Shoulda got dome at least.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.