[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>girl rejected me because im 5'6 1/2 its been bothering

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

File: dr sadhattan.jpg (298KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
dr sadhattan.jpg
298KB, 1920x1200px
>girl rejected me because im 5'6 1/2

its been bothering me and lately i've been in the mentality that im not good enough. height never used to be an issue and infact it was something I like but now I feel inferior. Anyone else dealing with being short? Have any insights?
>>
>>18348495
Some girls would reject me because I'm 5'9. I would reject some girls because they're 5'10. Everyone has their preferences. Don't base your value off how a few girls view you.
>>
>>18348533
i know man it just feels terrible that height was the only thing that was a deal breaker.
>>
>>18348495
>girl rejected me because im 5'6 1/2
I refuse to believe she actually said that.
>>
>>18348495
Some girls will think you are too short, some others will think you height is perfect.
I like guys around 5'7" a ton because with a guy my height things are more practical.

People have preferences, some will fuck you and some won't. This shouldn't change your opinion of yourself.
>>
She didn't reject you because of your height. Either she made up a bullshit excuse or you are just making this all up.

She rejected you because you are a whiny desperate faggot.
>>
File: sad wabbu.gif (55KB, 248x248px) Image search: [Google]
sad wabbu.gif
55KB, 248x248px
>>18348594
>>18348591
>>18348587
to quote "That's too bad Im 5'9 I'm too tall" and after that she said she'd rather not meet up giving some excuse and now won't return my texts. It happens my dudes. hope it doesn't happen to you.
>>
>>18348604
No fucking shit a girl wants to date someone taller than them. If she's 5'9" it's completely understandable that she rejected a guy for being shorter than her.
>>
>>18348604
No, that's not the real reason. She made up an easy one because she knows you are a beta faggot and will accept it.

Now learn from your mistakes and go for the next girl.
>>
>>18348609
Not true. Tall girls are the least likely to care about a guy's height.

t. OP's height and have dated girls as tall as 5'11"
>>
She was probably using your height as a simple excuse to turn you down, as she obviously isn't into you anyways, otherwise your height wouldn't be an issue.
In any case, if she's using that as an excuse, she probably isn't worth your time.
My advice on this would be to spend more time developing a bond with certain girls that you have a lot in common with and hoping for the best, and when a girl likes you, it will be obvious. Even if she doesn't, you'll have made a new friend. Creating these bonds will give you a good idea of what girls like about you, and will help you compensate for you slightly below average height by making those positive attributes more noticeable.
>>
File: final boss.jpg (39KB, 490x485px)
final boss.jpg
39KB, 490x485px
>>18348614
what was my mistake then mystery?
>>
>>18348638
How are we supposed to know? You have told us nothing. The only obvious thing is that you are highly insecure about this. Work on fixing that.
>>
>>18348625
Good and bad advice. The bad advice is to take your time and try to build a bond. No. If you are interested in a girl you make a move right away. No waiting.
>>
File: 1491877046432.gif (960KB, 284x223px)
1491877046432.gif
960KB, 284x223px
>>18348495
...Sometimes I feel like saying this is useless because no one can believe it, but every. Fucking. Day. at my college I see short guys (sometimes Asians) with girls. Sure. A lot of the 9,10/10 girls are with taller guys. But that's it. Short guys get girls all the time. Fact.

Please don't buy into the 4chan manlet hate meme, it'll make you lame.
>>
Ok OP, let's just keep it simple. If someone doesn't like you for your height, then they are not worth your time. Find someone who loves you and wants to be with you, even if you have some flaws. Anyone who leaves you for something as small (no pun intended) as your height is not worth your time.
>>
>>18348495
well height is a predictor of success for males...

here genes do not want manlets that then face the same problems as you.
>>
>>18348713
Here we go again with the "I'm tall so I will become rich and lose my virginity soon" posters. You're posting on 4chan, that is the best predictor of your future success.
>>
>>18348604
It's fine tho?
One girl thinks you're too short, it's okay. Another one might think you're perfect.
It doesn't say anything about your value as a person.
>>
>>18348745
Every girl has different tastes. A girl could just as well think a guy isn't attractive to her because he's too tall.
>>
Maybe you could do those bitchy women a favor and shorten them a bit. They won't have nearly as much reason to complain about guys being shorter than them once they've lost their legs, or a head.
>>
>>18348749
Yup, I agree.
Personally I really like guys slightly taller than me (5'6 to 5'9) or freakishly tall guys (6'4 or more). In between height isn't a "plus", I'm totally indifferent to it.
>>
She's complete bitch for directly telling you it is due to your hot.
Moreover, that's a very petty thing to judge someone by if they want a serious relationship.

Actually, its petty either way. I don't give a fuck about 'taste'; You can be attractive in so many other ways than just your height alone.
Its like picking a girl only for her breasts and telling her "Sorry I only like titty monsters GTFO"
>>
>>18348791
>due to your hot
*height
Its past midnight right now where I live.
>>
Yeah OP women like all kinds of guys.

Some women like tall guys.
And some women like really tall guys.
Such variety.
>>
>>18348722
It's more likely yes than being short
>>
>>18348825
And some women don't like tall guys. The only constant thing is that no woman likes YOU.
>>
>>18348618
I know a few tall girls and they tend to go for taller guys. I'm tall myself and I just couldn't respect a guy shorter than me, no matter how good he is in other aspects.
>>
>>18348495
Why would you EVER post about your physical insecurities on 4chan?
Like seriously, I know this is /adv/ and it seems like /adv/ is useful for some things provided you utilize a lot of caveats, but talking about your insecurities regarding a girl rejecting you for your physical height is stupid.

I'll tell you what. Give you a little tip about the sort of shit that people might be thinking or doing on this board.

I come here to talk about therapy, but when I come her a lot of the time I have this strong desire to find a thread about a relationship or a break up and create some elaborate argument with an emotional appeal so I can make the people suffer.
I don't actually do this; I'm not even sure how possible it is. But I have that urge and you'll sometimes see an anon being a J in other similar ways...

Don't come to /adv/ for this.
>>
>>18348495
I don't know why height bothers guys I guess because im tall i don't think about it but don't worry man it all depends on the inside

I used to believe in that shit but my best friends is 5'5 and he gets pussy because hes wild and interesting always making people laugh and hes confident not afraid to go in

I'm 6'2 and a virgin and he even tells me he would trade all the sex hes had just so he could be 6'2
>>
>>18348495
Manlets, when will they learn?
>>
>>18348843
But you have a penis. We're talking about girls.
>>
>>18348858
Bitter lanklet virgins, when will they learn?
>>
>>18348853
>confident
Not OP here, but this fucking confidence meme bullshit...
I'm naturally shy. I don't want to be "confident" I don't want to be some PUA cunt. I don't want to be the white knight at the bar.

I like being shy. Why the fuck does this have to be so wrong I don't understand this bullshit.

Why do I have to abandon who I am for a girl to ever keep interest in me?
I'm not a gambler. I don't want to just "go in". But apparently, that's the only thing anyone ever wants in a man and don't you dare gave me some bullshit answer derived from "There's someone for everyone". Why is it bad to be shy?
I feel better being shy than I do being a fucking fake.
But I guess I'm just naturally inferior.
>>
>>18348898
Shy is not the opposite of confident. Shy is not the same as being a weakling beta.
>>
Women are just a meme anyways. You're better off without them.
>>
>>18348926
But I thought you wanted all the memes.
Do I need women to be a mememaster?

I thought you were supposed to go alone for wizard class or gay for warrior class and women are just the evil distraction we must fight on our path to becoming the number one mememaster.
>>
>>18348495
You're taller than Tom Cruise.
>>
>>18348495
I'm 6'4" and honestly finding out that a girl cares about height is a huge turn off for me. She sounds like a shallow bitch and you definitely dodged a bullet.
>>
>>18348604
If you weren't short she would've given you another excuse. She's just not interested.

>>18348618
I agree, the only boyfriend I've had was much shorter than me
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.