[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Planning on cumming multipe times during sex. Should I keep the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1493165000172.jpg (83KB, 960x910px) Image search: [Google]
1493165000172.jpg
83KB, 960x910px
Planning on cumming multipe times during sex. Should I keep the condom on and just cum multiple times in it, or after I cum put a new one?
>>
ABSOLUTELY PUT ON A NEW CONDOM EVERY TIME
unless you want kids that is..
ffs did you not have sex ed in school?

there are bloody directions on the package

put on a new condom for each new sex act..
>>
>>18348112
So each time you thrust into her and withdraw, before thrusting, change condoms. Unless you want kids, that is.
>>
>>18348113
No, change you condom each time you come.

And for christ's sake look up multiple videos on how to properly put on a condom, or read the directions on the box.

And please do some research on proper safe sex techniques in general.

And dont have sex until you educate yourself fully, or you will impregnate someone..
>>
Op here, sex ed in class was basically : put pp in v
>>
>>18348098
Well, give this a try: Have a cheeky wank with a condom and try to ejaculate twice.
Then you'll know the answer to your question.
>>
>>18348098
>that pic
jesus christ thread hidden
>>
>>18348098

Totally do it without the condom.

You wont get Round #2 if you use condoms, after you finish you'll go limp and probably wont be able to stay in her. Good luck getting hard enough again to put another condom on.

I refuse to use condoms for this reason, and if the girl im with needs it thats sorry luck for her.

If you want to minimize pregnancy risk, jack off a couple times the day before, and have sex about 3-6 days after her period is finished.

Sorry but im as hard as steel on this subject, no pun intended.
>>
I'd change the condom, I busted in one once and kept fucking my bitch, but like halfway through it felt weird and I was buggin so I pulled out, snapped it off and slid a new one on. It wasn't broken, but my girl missed her period for maaaad fucking long after that so she had me buggin. Luckily I think it was just stress related lateness, but it's not worth the fear lol. Just stay fresh with condoms.
>>
I don't want to start a new thread so I'll just ask here.
When people hook up on the first night or have sex after a couple of dates, do they always use a condom?
>>
>>18349642
>>18349642
No, they don't. Especially if drugs or alcohol are involved. But you always should imo. I've literally never rawdogged a hoe, not tryna catch a kid.
>>
>>18349642
It depends on everyone. I usually use a condom every time I'm starting dating a new girl but I will forget them or be out of them eventually. So I say fuck it and do it raw, I don't use condoms after that point.
>>
what the actual fuck is that picture?
>>
Just don't have sex. We have enough idiots in the world.
>>
>>18348640
Photoshopped
>>
>>18350503
Not even. That's makeup.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.