[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Meet a Chad friend in high school >Friends with him for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

>Meet a Chad friend in high school
>Friends with him for upwards of 5 years now
>Really nice guy, if a little pushy and egotistical

>Only have one 'real' friend outside of Chad
>Only person I connect to on a deeper level than just acquaintances is my friend
>Changed schools because I did and I was the only person he liked too

>Meet a girl
>Only real female I've really grown attached to
>Talk every day, at least on Skype if possible

>Play various games
>Invite Chad to play games with me
>He says yes
>I'm always way more experienced and played longer than him, but he always ends up better at them than me
>Introduce Chad to my very small circle of friends
>Best friend immediately snaps onto him
>Can no longer connect with my best friend after him and Chad hang out. Replaced by Chad
>Girl is now with Chad

I don't know what to do. Everything I introduce Chad to, he just takes from me and does it better. He's a good friend and he's not a bad guy, so it has to be me, right? How do I stop getting beta'd so hard? Should I just not talk to Chad anymore?
>>
>>18348083
I'm sorry for you.
>>
>>18348083

>Everything I introduce Chad to, he just takes from me and does it better.

He didn't take anything from you anon.

Video game has no feelings.

Girl makes her own decisions.

Exbestfriend makes their own decisions.

Find other girl(s), and realize there's always someone better than you... and always someone worse.
>>
>>18348092
While this is all true, he could just keep a few things for himself. He can be chads friend and not have to invite him to everything. Mind you, this kind of makes you the bad friend, but if it's what you want, it is your choice.
>>
>>18348083
Don't take his sloppy seconds.
>>
>>18348092
I know, maybe, "takes," was a bad word for it. He just has this, 'thing' about him that makes him so much better than me.

I want to find other girls and friends, but I'm not a particularly social person as is. Hell, all throughout high school, I didn't date a single person and only had my friend and Chad.

>>18348109
But I LIKE Chad. He's my friend, and I enjoy doing things with him. It's just disheartening to see everything that I've ever loved and worked for, he just gets like that.

>>18348126
I didn't plan on it. I've more or less just accepted that my friend is Chad's friend now and the girl is his too, so fine, fuck them.
>>
>>18348083
Now you know what it's like to have a Chad older brother. Even my former female classmates tried to hit on him.
>>
you have to out-chad the Chad.

embrace your inner Chad, become the Chad,

take it all back, and more.

the future's yours, Chad.
>>
>>18348155
my older brother is a Chad too and any girl I am with already knew who he was and at some point embarrass themselves trying to get his attention. I'm lucky he is my brother because he has never cut me. There was even one I knew he kinda liked (and she really wanted him, I found out later she went out with me to be around him) and he still stayed away because I went out with her first. He is a chick magnet
>>
>>18348083
Just because you are not as good at the things chad do dosnt mean that you and him still cant be pals because even tho he may "take" giving will always still happen so who knows maby he will meet a gril and say you 2 are a good match and hook you up
>>
>>18349197
1. I know him better than that. He never has, and never will do anything like that.

2. This ties into >>18348126 . He just tries to fuck anything that he sees and likes.

3. It's not just about "grils," man. It's about my only real friend ditching me for him and him always "taking" from me without really seeming to notice or care.
>>
>>18348083
>Girl is now with Chad
>He's a good friend and he's not a bad guy
Bruh who are you kidding, this was your bitch/pre-bitch and that was clear, correct? Well yeah bitches can choose what they want, but homies have a much more constrictive choice: turn that hoe down no matter how hard to smash, or turn your back on your boy. He turned his back on you and took something that he should not have access too. It'd be different if you were done with the female, but you fuckin weren't.
>>
>>18349295
Let's be realistic, op was never gonna get any
>>
>>18349319
In all likelihood this is true, but a homie doesn't swoop in on some shit like that without at the very least getting his boy's approval. Even if the bitch aint fucking that nigga and yk you can lay pipe, that's a blow to your boy emotionally and you don't go there.
>>
>>18349323
You the man homie, respect
>>
File: 1431963362494.gif (2MB, 412x229px) Image search: [Google]
1431963362494.gif
2MB, 412x229px
>>18349323
Yo yo a nigga homie, nigga nigga the hood yo, nigga homie nigga barack obama yo
>>
The first step toward becomming an attractive man is to stop letting life happen to you like an accident.

Instead, take control over your life.

Your friend stole a girl from you. Why do you accept that? You don't do that to your friends.

He's not your friend. He's your rival, and he will keep running you over and leaching on your kindness until you start standing up for yourself.
>>
>>18349382
>>18349382
>barack obama
what?
corny ass.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.