[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All of the evidence points to this life being shit. I am a man.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: 1492493691211.jpg (700KB, 2272x1704px) Image search: [Google]
1492493691211.jpg
700KB, 2272x1704px
All of the evidence points to this life being shit.

I am a man.

>I will never be valued for who I am, only what I can produce
>I will never be 'saved' by a girl
>Any problems I have are problems that *I* have to deal with; getting help or support from a woman is either impossible or comes with her resenting me and viewing me as a non-sexual automaton
>I'm not happy unless I'm with someone who cares about me
>I haven't experienced that in 4 years
>You are undatable if you aren't happy (as a man)

I want out. I just want out. I don't want to die, I don't want to kill myself; I just want out.

The extra special ironic thing about this? Nobody will give a shit, because I'm a guy and this is not unique. Which makes me feel even more isolated.

What did I do to deserve this?
>>
>>18347956
>>I will never be valued for who I am, only what I can produce
Would you rather be a woman and only valued for your appearance?
>>
File: 1495607087246.jpg (2MB, 1855x1560px)
1495607087246.jpg
2MB, 1855x1560px
>>18347956
How old are you?
I'm 22. No success in dating apps or tinder. Plus I'm a manlet. Only thing we can do is:
A) Get in shape, be confident, dress nice, relentless and in the process become numb to rejection and pain in general. In otherwise be twice the man a ordinary handsome man is.
B) Gain notoriety. e.g. Hollywood, music industry, etc.
C)Jelq or get a bathmate. Get the confidence of a big cock and be giggolo.
D)Be a square and settle.

Being a man(let) aint easy
>>
File: 1489128479008.jpg (24KB, 480x318px) Image search: [Google]
1489128479008.jpg
24KB, 480x318px
>>18347959
I would absolutely prefer being a woman. Life would have been objectively better.

Women aren't only valued for their appearance; they're valued because they're the reproducers. They are inherently more valuable (biologically) than men. Being a woman means you will be valued, no matter what. You can be a deadbeat degenerate drug addict or a neurosurgeon, and no matter what happens, you will always have value. And far more value than all but the wealthiest, most attractive, most famous men.

Besides that, the numbers point to women getting better treatment in I'd say 90% of all the areas of life. Look at what happened to the woman who "became a man for a year" in the early 2000s; she wanted to see what life is like for men. By the end of it, she was depressed, had an anxiety disorder, and said with no hesitation that being a man is fucking awful compared to being a woman.

Or you could watch The Red Pill by Cassie Jaye, a feminist. It only took her a few interviews and a couple days of research to realize that men are fucked way, way harder by almost every system we have. She no longer considers herself a feminist.

I got dealt a shit hand.

>>18347980
If I were short or unattractive, I very seriously would have killed myself by now. Compared to most men I have it pretty damn good and I still feel like trash most days. I can't imagine how horrific my life would be if I were short or ugly.
>>
>>18347988

kys whiny faggot
>>
>>18347988
Stop bitching then.
Lock thread and report OP for faggotry
>>
>>18348017
>>18348021
See this? That's the issue. If a woman were saying the same things, even though they wouldn't be true for her, everyone would come out to support her. But when a guy feels like shit, not only do people not care, they actively get defensive. Women are met with sympathy, men are met with contempt.

Society is broken and it needs to be fixed.
>>
>>18348027
Were not the same anon. Men and women. Thats why theyre treated with more care, its why you want one so bad. Theyre beautiful and often frail beings. Theyre treated more gently. As men weve been expected to endure harsh times, to be able to protect ourselves and the ones we love. And if you are alone then as a man you must find a reason to endure the struggle for yourself.

Its just the way it is. Endure.
>>
>>18347956

This isn't advice, or asking for advice.

You want a new mommy, not a girlfriend.

Go back to /r9k/.
>>
>>18348267
Fuck off to /b/, your kind isn't welcome here
>>
>>18348027
Implying society was ever not broken.

The differences between men and women used to be even wider and while back then you may have been able to find the support of a woman, life for men was even harsher.
>>
>>18348276

>reeeee normies

row row fight the powah newfag
>>
>>18348283
>Implying society was ever not broken.
This. It's awful now but it gets way worse the further you go back in time. It's literally never been better than what it is now.
>>
>>18347959
>I'm homeless
>Wow quit crying would you rather be a woman and have to live in a free apartment that's only average?

Yes as a matter of fact most people who have nothing would rather have something instead.

What is it with women and constantly making these shitty comparisons? Do you genuinely not realize how much better you have it?
>>
>>18347956
>>I will never be valued for who I am, only what I can produce
You're not valued for what you produce either, your produce is valued - you're irrelevant.

>I will never be 'saved' by a girl
>Any problems I have are problems that *I* have to deal with; getting help or support from a woman is either impossible or comes with her resenting me and viewing me as a non-sexual automaton
>I'm not happy unless I'm with someone who cares about me >I haven't experienced that in 4 years
>You are undatable if you aren't happy (as a man)

Stop with the whiny shit for 2 seconds, the only solution to this, and life itself, is the value of self and finding your own value. I think you might find the words of Epictetus helpful if you really take them on-board: "He who is discontented with what he has, and what has been granted to him by fortune, is a layman in the art of life. But he who bears it nobly, and acts rationally with regard to all that arises from it, deserves to be acknowledged as a good man"
I'm going to make some leaps here, I'm pretty sure I know what kind of man you are. You've fallen for these worldly deceptions that you assume are how life should be, and in that you've failed yourself.

What you CAN do to help yourself out of this situation if you're a complete NEET, go on meetup and find something interesting for you, actually force yourself to attend and fuck up. Do it again and again, force yourself through that shit. Do something physical, if you're in a city there'll be many group physical activities to do, maybe try dancing, it'll place you in physical contact with a woman and cool fact oxytocin is released with skin to skin contact so you may even get a little luckier. Dancing is also a really good skill with women.
>>
File: 1463541382989.jpg (1MB, 1279x2679px) Image search: [Google]
1463541382989.jpg
1MB, 1279x2679px
>>
>>18348425
good fucking lord
>>
File: 1379537489327.jpg (414KB, 1672x691px) Image search: [Google]
1379537489327.jpg
414KB, 1672x691px
>>
>>18347956
You sound like Jim Taggart from Atlas Shrugged
>>
>>18348465
^
I
I
woman right here
>>
>>18348395
They really don't.

They're raised being constantly fed praise while also constantly being force fed the idea that they're disadvantaged and opressed and that the world is a against them.

Literally the entire world bends over backwards for white women, and they're so egotistical they still have the gall to claim they have it rough.
>>
>>18348425

>Brian Bullock
>hi there I'm Chad
>wizardchan post

You know how I know this is fucking stupid?
>>
>>18348478
Being a white woman right now is playing life on super easy mode.

It's like playing GTA: Online with god mode, infinite ammo, infinite money, and an invincible tank, and they still whine about life being hard.
>>
yea anon its like that sometimes
the positive thing i can tell you is the best relationships are those where ppl are friends and equal
you can find a few couples like that still, so not all hope is lost

but thats not guaranteed
heres the deal

fucking women is great, they are soft and cute etc
for that you need to display a certain amount of manliness, not muscles or beards but you know, a spine, integrity, willpower that sort of things

for emotional support, there are always your friends, who should be males and not more than a handful of them
>>
>>18348492
>or emotional support, there are always your friends
People always bring this up. Guys like OP already know that it's a bad idea to ask for support from women, but we *want* it. We want to have that girl who actually gives a shit about us as humans, rather than viewing us as some robotic masculine automaton with no emotions other than perseverance.
>>
>>18348478
>They're raised being constantly fed praise while also constantly being force fed the idea that they're disadvantaged and opressed and that the world is a against them.

This is what bothers me the most.
>>
>>18348512
There literally has never been an easier time in human history to be a woman. You pretty much have no responsibilities, you can do what you want when you want, and if you fuck up society will find a way to save your stupid ass (all the thousands of women's shelters that exist pretty much mean women are less than 10% of the homeless population in my country)

That and whenever the number of homeless women rises above 5% my government scrambles to throw millions into affordable housing and shelters so these women don't have to sleep on the streets. If a homeless man wants to sleep somewhere warm he needs to hop the border and head south to a warm state in the US or commit a crime to get a warm jail cell and daily meals.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.