[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you been in a long distance relationship? How was it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

Have you been in a long distance relationship? How was it? Are you still in it?
>>
Nope. I know I couldn't handle it. I need the physical closeness.
>>
>>18347641
If your both madly in love or don't need to be next to each other to stay happy. Then ya. But in every other situation, no they NEVER work out. Ever.
>>
>>18347669
I dunno it's not that I need her next to me all the time to be happy, I just have an exhausting job and just relaxing doing nothing in particular holding a girl is one of the best feelings to me because I don't have to think or work for once
>>
>>18347641
It depends of you two, first lesson don't listen to no one else, second one have plans and try to get somewhere if you don't nowhere the relation won't broke, but you will.
>>
>>18347641
It always went wrong for me in the past because I wanted the closeness too much.

Now I feel like I can handle it for much longer, since I have more on my plate. I don't have much opportunity to put a relationship before everything else, and I haven't really had to thankfully.
>>
I mean i haven't been in a long distance relationship YET.
basically I asked a girl out recently but she moved in with her mum (which is in a different state) before we actually had a chance to go out on a date...
its hard dude I'm hopelessly in love with this girl and I'm 100% sure it'd work out if i could actually see her, it just sucks really that i wont get to see her till end of year.

i mean hey could be worse i guess she could still be taken or just not exist.
>>
>>18347641
It was difficult, but, mine worked out. We got married, are going on three years married, 9 years living in the same house, 11 years together total.

We broke up three times to get here, because of the stress of maintaining the long distance relationship, and both realized unless we were together we couldn't maintain it. We're perfectly happy now that we're together, but it was hard to maintain anything resembling a healthy relationship for the two years we did it long distance.
>>
>>18347641
>Have you been in a long distance relationship
Yes.

>How was it?
We dated for almost a year before she decided she couldn't handle the distance anymore. She visited once for thanksgiving and I did everything but swipe that v-card, but I loved the girl, she was great.

>Are you still in it?
Obviously not.
>>
>>18349105
and what about being unfaithful? any of that?
>>
its not a relationship unless
>seen eachother already
>have intent to close the distance
>>
>>18347641
Yes, one for a year and something, but we met only two times during that period. I realized that he was more of a brother/best friend to me and I lost all romantic feelings towards him. I think that what other anons say is true, you need to have some plans to meet up and actively act on them, it's not gonna work otherwise.
I'm in another ldr right now and it's way better, we see each other way more often plus since I am in university and he's working a lot, we can appreciate the time we can spend together way more
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.