[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How common is cheating? I'm horribly paranoid that my future

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 10

File: 9YwaYCH.jpg (54KB, 625x415px) Image search: [Google]
9YwaYCH.jpg
54KB, 625x415px
How common is cheating? I'm horribly paranoid that my future partner will break my heart by just randomly sleeping with somebody. I don't have much relationship experience to assess if cheating is THAT common or not
Is it?
>>
File: 1480353978084.jpg (61KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1480353978084.jpg
61KB, 960x720px
Get good at sex and have a good income job and u should be good
>>
>>18347049

its fairly common. mos tpeople do it at some point in their life.

worrying about cheating is like worrying about the gas prices. nothing you can do about it , so stop worrying and keep at it with whats in front of you.
>>
File: 1495486150273.jpg (151KB, 1148x462px) Image search: [Google]
1495486150273.jpg
151KB, 1148x462px
All my 6 best friends have been cheated on. I'm not even mad, just very very sad.
>>
>>18347120
>that pic
What the fuck
>>
>>18347120
>women
>>
>>18347120
What did I just read?
>>
It seems pretty common. It's not a gendered thing either. I know many men who cheated on his girlfriend (including my ex). It's heartbreaking.
>>
>>18347120
Just how fucked up are women?
>>
>>18347049

>How common is cheating?

You need to get this toxic 4chan idea out of your head that cheating is like getting struck by lightning or winning the lottery; that its some random, unpredictable event that happens to normal people in healthy relationships. It doesn't work like that.

The quality of your relationship is a direct reflection of your ability to attract and be emotionally open and aware with decent, honest women. So many guys here develop relationships with flighty, unreliable girls who ghost them on and off and play off of their desperation and then want to come here and pretend like they're the unwitting victim when they got cheated on. Your question is like, "how common is getting mugged?". It all really depends on how often you wander through bad neighborhood unarmed covered in jewelry. Yes, being cheated on is terrible but pretending like you aren't responsible at all for the consequences of consciously dating a fucked up, emotionally distant girl is a cheap cop out.

If you have the social skills and confidence to develop a relationship with a mature, smart, empathetic girl cheating isn't really an issue. Also, lets also keep in mind that being insecure and paranoid over cheating is probably the #1 thing that will drive your girl into the arms of another man. Nothing is more suffocating in a relationship than a man with crippling paranoia of being cheated on. If you make a habit of dumping the weight of your hang on and your girlfriend she'll make a habit of finding another guy and leaving you.

A good girl in a good relationship won't cheat on you. The burden is on you to find that girl and then develop a good relationship.
>>
>>18347120
Women are cancer
>>
>>18347236
Omg this, so much this.
Thanks anon.
>>
File: giphy.gif (817KB, 200x233px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
817KB, 200x233px
>>18347226
>>18347287

>Just how fucked up are women?

Yeah, because having random, uncontrollable sexual fantasies about people you encounter in your daily life without acting on them is a terrible, cancerous sin only committed by women.

Lord knows that us men would NEVER be attracted to some bitchy, mean girl that treats people like shit just because she has a nice ass or tits. Its ridiculous that women aren't able to control every aspect of their arousal response like us men can. I mean, I dunno about you guys but I've NEVER been attracted to a girl I wasn't supposed to be attracted to. Men are infamous for our fantasies always being socially acceptable and appropriate.

Fucking women. I hate them. I've never actually spoken to one or dated one but, obviously, we all know why. Too busy fucking Chad, that's why. It has nothing to do with the fact I've been brainwashed by a cult of virgins into thinking women are terrible people for making literally the exact same sexual missteps and romantic mistakes that I do. It has nothing to do with me being eternally butt hurt because the girls I want aren't attracted to me, obviously. Totally not. Right on guys.
>>
>>18347332
Why did you even take the time to answer these shit...
>>
>>18347334

>Why did you even take the time to answer these shit..

Because I'm bored and I kill time between appointments at work posting useless shit on 4chan. Its roughly the same reason we're all here.
>>
>>18347332
Honestly, I don't really take any romantic steps. The huge majority of women that I've met (in various situations, all have different personalities and backgrounds.) have been negative in a multitude of aspects. I don't hate them, though. There are nice ones out there but I only rarely encounter them in my travels. I live in Seattle so maybe that has something to do with it
>>
>>18347332
On another note, what's the problem with being a virgin? Unless you're a negative one, of course.
>>
>>18347332
I would never jerk off to a woman who just beat the shit out of my girlfriend and cry about it later. kys
>>
>>18347348

I dunno, man. I'm super suspect of anyone who says the majority of women they met have been negative. If you're actually making an attempt to give people a chance to connect and find common ground I hardly see how you could be coming to that conclusion.

Sure, I meet a lot of women who don't exactly wow me or don't really seem like my vibe or my style but I would hardly say they were negative. I think the problem has to be within yourself, not with them, especially when you say you don't even really take romantic steps. How would you really know what kind of people they are if you never really take the time to get to know them?

If all you know about someone is the knee jerk judgement you made about them when you meet them how do you think you could possibly develop an informed opinion about them or women in general?

Like I said, dude, I can usually find some common ground with just about anyone. They might not be my favorite people or people I'd go out of my way to hang with again but more often than not I can have a good time with just about anyone. I do have friends who feel like you and just immediately see the negative in everyone and they spend most of their time alone. Its about you and your attitude, man, not the women.
>>
>>18347332

This >>18347377

What the fuck are you on about
>>
>>18347369

>On another note, what's the problem with being a virgin? Unless you're a negative one, of course.

Nothing is wrong with being a virgin. Sometimes being a virgin is not the problem, its a symptom of the problem, and here on 4chan, the problem is usually being a judgemental, misogynist cunt.

>>18347377

>I would never jerk off to a woman who just beat the shit out of my girlfriend and cry about it later. kys

Yeah, like I said, if only women could completely control their arousal response like us men could the world would be a better place, right? I'm sure you've never ever been attracted to someone in any situation you weren't supposed to be attracted to. If only we all had your immense psychosexual self control and moral center.
>>
>>18347393

Yes, because all it takes for a man not to be attracted to a woman is if she's a bad person. Thats just science. Men don't jerk off to weird, fucked up shit at all.
>>
File: 1491645567259.png (17KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1491645567259.png
17KB, 900x900px
>>18347397
>Yeah, like I said, if only women could completely control their arousal response like us men could the world would be a better place, right? I'm sure you've never ever been attracted to someone in any situation you weren't supposed to be attracted to. If only we all had your immense psychosexual self control and moral center.
Women are actually defend this >>18347120 . Holy shit. We have come full circle.
>>
>>18347408
Are you really surprised? Really?
>>
ten years ago something like 20-50 percent of people admitted that they are cheaters, so the range is probably higher than that.
>>
>>18347386
To be sure. Honestly, I try to do the same, it's not hard. I'm really not exactly sure what it is my best friend and I have noticed the same thing and BOTH of us try to be friends with ladies. Sure, many just aren't my type of person, like you said yourself, but so many of the ones we meet are just not happy people. Older ones seem to be a lot better about it, though.
>>
>>18347397
Thank you for not saying something insulting about that. I've seen a lot of insults about being a virgin thrown around, it's just a state of being.
>>
>>18347049
I've read that the average man AND average woman will cheat and be cheated on once in their lifetimes.
>>
>>18347377

Exactly. I would never cry about it.
>>
File: 1490987005584.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
1490987005584.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Do women cheat more than men?
>>
>>18347547
2 guys and 5 chicks in my circle or friends. So women, where I live.
>>
>>18347049
Literally every woman will do it.

People who claimed otherwise are just women themselves or men who are in relationships with women who are very good at covering it up.
>>
File: 1495600099135.gif (3MB, 348x384px) Image search: [Google]
1495600099135.gif
3MB, 348x384px
If my girlfriend cheated on me I'd probably kill myself. She's the only thing in this world that's keeping me from offing myself. She's the reason I wake up, go to work, and continue with school. The idea of betrayal from her is enough to ruin my mood.

I'm not the kind of guy who can hurt people. So I'll just end it all instead of taking revenge like some would. I'm very fragile on the inside.
>>
File: IMG_0875.jpg (195KB, 1085x1217px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0875.jpg
195KB, 1085x1217px
>terrified of being cheated on
>go to /adv/
>now I'm paranoid
>>
>>18347654
Don't be co-dependent, anon. It's unbecoming
>>
>>18347049
Just try not caring. If you think about it, sex isn't that big a deal. Just have an open relationship lol
>>
File: 1424483386436.jpg (139KB, 500x683px) Image search: [Google]
1424483386436.jpg
139KB, 500x683px
>>18347670
>there are men who unironically let other men have sex with their women
>>
>>18347236
That sounds good, it's also a white lie, but sounds great.
>>
>>18347120
>I want them to stop and don't know what to do

Try not flooding your brain with oxytocin while thinking about him.
>>
>>18347670
>If you think about it, sex isn't that big a deal
That's the lie right there. That's where so many of these problems come from.

Sex carried an inherent chance of conception for much, much longer than contraception has been around. We're wired more for a framework of "sex might result in kids" than "if I let this stranger creampie me it's okay because I'm on the pill," because the former has been true for much, much, much, much longer. That isn't to say that primates don't perform sex acts without the risk of conception, but it is to say that our ancestors were working within the sex-kids framework before primates were even a thing.

Our brains are required to respond to mating as though it carries the possibility of pregnancy. It's a serious bonding thing that goes on up there, not just a hit of dopamine.

To assume that fucking a million strangers and treating sex as nothing is in harmony with our own brain wiring, or at all normal in that context, is madness. You really shouldn't be fucking and then never-again-seeing a bunch of partners who you don't even know or like.

That's not to say that all sex has to be between couples, but it doesn't mean nothing. It is a pretty big deal. Probably not healthy to be fucking people who aren't at least friends you genuinely love and trust and care about. And again, that doesn't even have to be your bf/gf/wife/whatever, but treating it as cheap is stupid and bad for people and society in general.

I've had sex with my closest gal pals, but that's still a meaningful and shared act of love and appreciation that involves being okay with us feeling some serious butterflies for each other as a result and being good enough friends that we can trust each other. It doesn't involve a divorce from the emotional part of it; it involves being okay with it because we're friends.

This whole "sex is beautiful and positive so let's treat it like it's fucking Taco Bell" can't be good for us. If you think about it.
>>
>>18347674
Are there men who ironically let other men have sex with their women?

>"PFFFT. You think I actually LIKE being cuckolded? I'm doing it ironically, beause it's so fucking lame."
>*sips Pabst*
>>
>>18347766
What the fuck is this snake oil salesman shit?
>>
>>18347766
What the fuck is this snake oil salesman shit?
>>
>>18347049
well paternity testing is illegal in France without the consent of the mother. that should tell you not to trust women and not to risk paternity fraud.

don't be that guy

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/colorado-man-forced-pay-child-support-kid-article-1.2731422

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/okla-man-forced-pay-child-support-boy-isn-son-article-1.2946399

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/iowa-man-forced-pay-child-support-baby-not-article-1.2578736
>>
>>18347547
about the same now or even more. men use to cheat more but women caught on to men probably because cheating is not a financial security risk anymore for women. cheating is still worse for men because they can risk being cuckold and putting resources on someone else kid.
>>
>>18347654
>The idea of betrayal from her is enough to ruin my mood.

I have really bad news for you if you look at history and how women betrayed men all the time.
>>
>>18347933

>cheating is still worse for men because they can risk being cuckold and putting resources on someone else kid.

Being cucked is something only 4chan kids fear. No one uses this reference in real life but you guys.

Also, DNA tests.

I have no idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>18347894

I think its hilarious that 3/10 lower-middle class 4chan neckbeards thinking that tons of women trying to trap them into paternity fraud is a real thing. I hardly see how losing half of your mom's basement and your collectible anime figurine set is a legitimate worry for you. You'd have to get a woman to talk to you first, of course.
>>
>>18347332
So just ignore the facts and live in happy ignorance to be exploited and thrown into the dumpster, great idea!
>>
File: 1449207905790s.jpg (7KB, 250x222px) Image search: [Google]
1449207905790s.jpg
7KB, 250x222px
>tfw was hoping to hear cheating isn't common
>tfw being told the opposite

What's the fucking point of emotionally committing to somebody and possibly even getting children with that person if he or she will break your heart like that?
Is the only solution to be a cheater yourself so you don't feel bad when the other does it?
>>
>>18347340
>I kill time between appointments at work posting useless shit on 4chan
>at work
>work
Goddamn normalfags really have taken over 4chan
>>
>>18347083
>being a provider will make her more attracted to you
nice one
>>
>>18348907
are you retarded? this has been one of the more highly trafficked websites in the world for a long time. you were probably 5 years old when this place wasnt swarming with normies like yourself. go to bed.
>>
friends of six, me included
>future husband cheated on his fiancee, then get married, now divorcing

>3x married couples, no cheating

>girl cheated on friend
>i cheated once on my gf

somewhere i read about every 4th person cheats

considering group of 12 ppl in my example, we got 3 cheaters, checks out
>>
>>18347976
What about us guys who lift, have low 6 figure salary and still stays here because we were late blooming Chads in high school?
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.