[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, I'm having some problems: >date girl for 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: images (1).jpg (12KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
12KB, 205x246px
Hey guys, I'm having some problems:
>date girl for 2 almost 3 years
>she ends it back in November
>we live together in a house her parents pay for
>I'm still living with her because I can't afford a place on my own
>in the months after our breakup, I try to get her back
>she keeps cucking me essentially by fucking with a dude from her class
>keeps vacillating between if she wants the fag from her school or me
>she can't make up her fucking mind, meanwhile I start accepting that we're over and plan to move out
>as I'm trying to talk my plans over with her she starts getting sad about "me leaving her" (we're still not dating)
>tells me she's sorry and wants to "work on us" now
>but it's a little too late because I'm actually pretty much over her romantically
>don't want her to cry again and say that sounds good
>only thing is that I don't really want her back after everything, I've realized I don't love her like I did before
So what should I do? Tell her the truth, that I don't want to try again? Or should I just torpedo my chances at obvious places making it seem unintentional?
>>
End it, you found your strength finally. Get out.
>>
>>18346881
you should have already moved out and on. Just tell her you are so over the relationship and it wasn't pleasant watching her ball this new guy as you had no where to go but now you do so goodbye and have a nice life. Cut all contact.
>>
Just get out of that house. If you can't afford it try to get a place on Section 8.
>>
>>18346881
Push it to the limit. Say you are leaving. Name a bull shit date and then see if she starts coming onto you. Then use her body good. Face fuck her and cum on her face. Then after you have cum all over her say you are still leaving.
>>
>>18346930
but OP will have to chip off all the dry crusty cum from the guy she's banging
>>
>>18346895
>>18346900
>>18346901
Well the good news is that I could move back in with my parents if all else fails but I really don't want to hurt her anymore. Yeah, she hurt me a lot in the past but I've forgiven that, and I want her to be happy.
We were going to move to a new city in the fall so she can start her grad program at a different college, so I'm wondering if I just wait it out until then that I can get out easily. I just hate the idea of a confrontation like this, because when we broke up she had the same speil for me about how she'd fallen out of love with me, and it absolutely sucked.
>>
>>18346957
come on op stop coming up with excuses. do something for your well-being and move. Lets be real here. She met this guy, hardly knew him and ditched a long term relationship. She doesn't get a do over.
>>
>>18346957
>We were going to move to a new city in the fall so she can start her grad program at a different college, so I'm wondering if I just wait it out until then that I can get out easily. I just hate the idea of a confrontation like this, because when we broke up she had the same speil for me about how she'd fallen out of love with me, and it absolutely sucked.

That's totally reasonable if you can handle it. You're just riding out the lease so there's no complexity. But DO go find a new place and sign on it so you have no way to go back on this plan when the time comes. Cause then she'll have to force you to break a lease... and literally fuck that.

But do this: Nice and slowly, start moving your smaller more valuable personal property elsewhere. If it's within driving distance, back to your parents. Shit like your Xbox. Shit that might "disappear" when it's time for her to move. And shit that she might try to start a fight over. Not shit like your clothes or your bed or any furniture. Shit that can fit in a backpack.
>>
>>18346964
I know what you're saying about her actions but truthfully she left me because she was unhappy with me (as she's put it, bored, which is utter bullshit) and didn't hook up with this other guy until Christmastime. So it's not like she "left me for him" but rather that he was "new and exciting" and I was "boring and taking her for granted".
But I see your point
>>
>>18346971
come on brother, the quicker you get away from her the quicker you head will clear

one day you'll kick yourself for staying this long and will realize she's been feeding you a line of shit but thats for some future day once you are sorted out. Most of us have been through something similar and it hurts like a motherfucker. pull the thorn out
>>
>>18346975
I don't agree. If he's stuck until August or September it's no big deal to just ride out the lease at this point.
>>
>>18346977
He's not stuck. Her parents own the house, he can leave.
>>
>>18346980
Ah, no lease. Well either way, the guy's trying to avoid a move-out right now with the ensuing drama. I'm saying he can delay the move-out until this previously planned move (i.e., she's going off to school so would be moving anyway) to make the break harder to protest, and moreover, to secure his more valuable property in case she panics and changes the locks, calls the cops and claims he hit her, and then have her parents claim they gifted her all this property that's in the residence. That shit fucking happens.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.