[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I started using Tinder for when I travel abroad. good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1329.jpg (1MB, 2320x3088px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1329.jpg
1MB, 2320x3088px
I started using Tinder for when I travel abroad.

good or bad profile picture?
>>
>>18346488
Bad
Get a better one
Fix your hair and take a pic without a filter and you're good to go
Oh and smile!
>>
>>18346488

bad. women tend to be fickle on the app. if theres a glaring flaw, they will swipe left. you are handsome but your hair is awful,and reveals how ugly the shape of your head is. i have the same issue.

remember that you are not a girl. so no filters, no high amounts of fuzz or blur. get some gel in your hair, and snap a couple dozen of your self
>>
>>18346488

Bad. Front view pic of you alone in a dimly lit room, not smiling = not approachable
>>
Good, if you're looking for a girl with a kidnaping fetish, that is.
>>
>>18346495
if you look up the most popular men on tinder all there profile pics are similar to OP's. b/w and not smiling.
>>
>>18346505

never said anything about smiling. the problem with black and white in this case is that its too fucking dark, and if a girls walking outside she cant see shit.

having a clear picture is better than having the 'most popular picture'.

for instance, you swipe right on a girl with ap hoto like that. then when you see her profile after matching you realize she is a fat ugly piece of shit. so you unmatch.

better to just be clear, a little flattering sure, but clear.
>>
op here, fuck
>>
>>18346494
was at work all day and wear a welding helmet so it makes my hair look weird, my head is pretty normal.

fix my hair how?
>>
>>18346488
You look like a serial killer
>>
>>18346574
that's funny because I've killed way more people than most serial killers
>>
op was right, check this article

https://www.quora.com/What-can-you-do-if-you-dont-get-any-Tinder-matches

b/w face pic is ideal. look away from camera and don't smile to optimize matches. based on dating site statistics

touch up the hair and look away
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.