[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do you guys have a best friend? I have 4 good friends of which

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: penis.jpg (21KB, 480x405px) Image search: [Google]
penis.jpg
21KB, 480x405px
do you guys have a best friend? I have 4 good friends of which everyone has another better friend to hang out with, so i'm never a first option. what do? just finished highschool btw, waiting for first year of college to start
>>
My gf and I don't have any other friends so we just call each other our best friend, but I'm not sure that counts.

If you want good friends in college be sure to put yourself out there and do shit like clubs, activities, etc., the usual bullshit advice people give.
>>
>>18346389
yeah i'll do that, but it seems as if everyone either has gf/bf or closed friend circles from middle/highschool which is complete BS
>>
>>18346411
Bruh you're going into your freshman year, everyone you're gonna meet is gonna be starting off with a clean slate. Friendships from middle school and high school aren't going to matter as much, kids are gonna be in the same position you are
>>
>>18346446
gives me some hope, thanks man :)
>>
File: 1484949257525.jpg (28KB, 249x386px) Image search: [Google]
1484949257525.jpg
28KB, 249x386px
>>18346371
You just need to have friends for different situations. My main group of pals are the ones I game with, when I'm not doing that I have buddies that I play music with, and after that I have friends I hang out with at lunch. If some friends are busy with others, just switch to some other friend group.
>>
>>18347731

This.

When you are little and pokemon (or whatever) is your world, it's easy.

As you grow, your interests expand. Stop wanting one person to be everything. Stop wanting absolutes. You will have "relative" friends relative to what it is you're doing.
>>
>>18346371
In the traditional sense? No. I have a few very very close friends and they're all different and special to me in their own way. I dislike having a "best" friend as things are never that cut and dry
>>
I have two bestfriends that I'd die for and vice versa, but not many others. Kinda the opposite problem
>>
I have a group of "friends" from highschool who I see once a month or so. I don't really have much in common with them, but they like me apparently.
My coworker was also a schoolmate, we weren't close back then but now we get along really well.
I used to have an internet friend for almost 10 years, I blocked him a year ago.

I would like to have a couple of friends who I could feel conected with, but that's not something you can force on anyone.
I've always been a shut in anyway.
>>
>>18346371
Don't obsess over it. Just hang out with people you like.

And this >>18347731
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.