[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Theres this issue I cant stop thinking about I am 22 years old

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1619.jpg (30KB, 480x356px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1619.jpg
30KB, 480x356px
Theres this issue I cant stop thinking about

I am 22 years old and Ive been dating this girl for over a year now. I lost my virginity to her, but she hd two partners before me (and from tinder). It depresses the fuck out of me that she gave away her virginity to guys who didnt give a crap about her yet here I am being her bf. I hear women never ever forget their first time. It makes me anxious and depressed on a daily basis and I dont know what to do. I am distant with her but she is obsessed with me. Shes dropping hints at wanting marriage, and I want nothing to do with it. I would honestly rather be a virgin than marry someone whos had sex with guys on tinder. What should I do?

And before you lecture me about wanting a unicorn, like I said id rather be single forever than have to deal with this.
>>
ur an insecure lil bitch huh? man the fuck up
>>
You gotta shake that shit out, man. When you're older you're gonna want a girl who isn't a clingy, annoying, inexperienced brat. So what, that someone way before you stuck it in before you were even known...it shouldn't bother you man.
It's great you lost your Vcard to a girl who wants to take you to the end. Be thankful for that, and be thankful you don't have to train a girl how to give a proper blowie.
You're an adult now, mate. People have been fucking rampant since 15- it's not a big deal unless there's crabs or something.

Cherish your gf, and watch pronz when you can, because you'll miss the shit out of it when you live with her.

Gl anon
>>
>>18346243

You haven't had sex with her nor do you want to marry her? Then why are you with her? Time to move on, if you get nothing from the relationship and you see no future in it. Your wasting both your time and her time right now, when you could be with better suited people you could actually have a future with.
>>
>>18346259
This is completely correct OP. It's two guys, not 200. She had sex, it's not the end of the world. And you know what? Maybe she thought they really liked her and wanted to stay, so she slept with them like you did with her. It's not her "fault", plenty of patient girls and guys get fucked over in that sense, you have her now though and she is talking about the long game in regards to you. Hold onto that and be the best lover you can be.
>>
Holy fuck. Stopped reading at 2 partners.

My girlfriends had 2 boyfriends before me, and 6 fuck buddies over the last 6 or 7 years. And guess what? Im the best because im confident and dont give a shit. Best sex, best guy she's ever been with.

Who cares who they dated before you. As long as they're honest about them and don't hide shit, you're in the clear.

If its that big of a deal break up with her.
>>
>>18346259
But i want to be the one to train her. Why should i be thankful for some other dudes fuck and chuck?

>>18346264
We have had sex. I lost my v to her
>>
>>18346258
>ur insecure!!!!!!

So youre okay with your gf havig had 50 dicks?

Its hilarious how women freak the fuck out the moment you mention partner count. Its almost as if they know deep down inside the more partners they have the lower their SMV is
>>
>>18346272
???? "Train her"? What...that aside, you *can* "train" her by telling her what you like and I'm sure since she clearly likes you, she'll be happy to oblige and make you happy sexually.
>>18346277
No. That's too many, for me. But what if she dated a guy for a bit and they had sex 50 times. Suddenly she's worthless to you? Number of partners/length of partners starts to matter at a certain point; but you're being very irrational about this. Did you find her in a bar? Is she always drinking? Hanging out with random dudes? Doing gang bangs? Meeting and fucking the same day? Had tons of ex's? Don't let your insecurity wreck this.
>>
>>18346277
50 vs 2

and I'm not concerned about stacking up to past partners. if sexual prowess is all u have to offer a partner u suck. I am also confident that I fucking rule so who cares about ranking with past partners.

I am concerned about #of past partners tho but 50 isn't 2 at all
>>
>>18346272
>I would honestly rather be a virgin than marry someone whos had sex with guys on tinder

Then what was the point of this sentence, if you've already had sex with her? Seemed like you actually had the moral high ground to judge her from. Nevertheless, the point stands, if you're unsatisfied, move on.
>>
>>18346288
Except she barely even dated those 2 guys. They were not wven in relationships, yet she fucked them

But she expected me to be her bf before she would fuck me. Isnt that fucked up?? That just feels like she liked those guys more than me

>>18346293
The two guys were not boyfriends... so its just as bad as fucking 50 hookups
>>
>>18346337
Because maybe as I said, she thought that giving them sex(Which is what they wanted) would lead to them sticking with her. And after being burned twice, she wanted to make sure that you were serious about her before offering that part of herself to you?

Why are you boiling her down to just her sexual aspect? Be lucky you have a girl that's stable otherwise.
>>
>>18346243
>and from tinder
I would be more concerned about where she was trolling and that she lied it was just two. Bunch more I bet. How long did it take for you to fuck her? You can bet those tinder hook ups didn't have to wait long, like the first time she met them.
>>
>>18346353
So she got fooled not once... but twice... yet other girls have enough self respect to save their virginities for their husbands

Call me an oppressive patriarch but i feel like im gettingthe short end of the stick here
>>
>>18346363
Well I dont think shes lying. She was pretty detailed about her past when I asked. But i dont know how pon she waited. The first guy she started dating in december 2 yrs ago and they didnt fuck til april. The second guy... she wouldnt say. I have a feeling it was less than a week
>>
>>18346337
I'm with you OP but the virginity issue wouldn't bother me but slutting it up hooking up with guys from tinder should have told you something and a warning to get the fuck away. This is a fuck and dump girl. She wanted them to hang around and they didn't.
>>
>>18346372
We started talking in september and didnt have sex until the night of halloween and we were both drunk af
>>
>>18346366
OP you are blaming your gf and the problem is you chose her. You should not have and sure as shit not stayed with her for a year. Throw this one back and learn from your mistake. She'll be on tinder tomorrow and fine.
>>
>>18346375
Already said it but will again. You chose the wrong kind of girl. When I hear a girl hooks up on tinder I automatically know she is not gf material
>>
>>18346243
>I hear women never ever forget their first time
The only thing I remember about my first time is that I wasn't relaxed enough and it was uncomfortable.
>>
>>18346414
I don't remember my first time but do my second. First time was with my then bf but for the life of me cannot remember anything other than it was in my parents bed but 2nd time was at a party with a guy I just met.
>>
>>18346243
You are not a snowflake. Be a fucking man..wtf is wron with you faggot
>>
>>18346468
I will be a man, I will marry a pure virgin
>>
>>18346470
fucking moron
>>
You realize if you dump her now, you'd just be number 3 on her list? You're adding more to her pain by leaving. I suggest you realize why you fell for her to begin with. Otherwise the guy who can find it in him to truly accept her and forgive her will come along. And that guy will make her feel womanly and appreciated. The last thing a woman needs is you belittling her for her poor choices, same with men. People need each others empathy, it's like food for the soul. The unaccepted, betrayed, and unforgiven, those people are prone to becoming things they would otherwise not become, if they are simply met halfway. You are not exempt from sin or error because you didn't make HER mistakes, HER decisions. People live with plenty of things they wish they could take back, but they can't. Life is extremely unforgiving.
>>
>>18346470
Anyone that tells you to follow a societal expectation is someone you shouldn't listen to.

You're doing the right thing. Dump her on the side of the road.
>>
hahaha what a fucknut.

I seriously hope you are alone forever with your unhappy expectations. do your girl a favor and dump her because she deserves better.
>>
>>18346337
If she was in relationship with them I think it would still bother you. maybe she was insecure and going through something. some girls sleep around when that happens. one thing to keep in mind is that at your age most girls have slept with way more guys. i know this girl thats 23, a landwhale, and she slept with 8 guys already.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.