[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >19 year old female >5'2 >started doing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 13

File: 1481472247494.jpg (552KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1481472247494.jpg
552KB, 960x1280px
>be me
>19 year old female
>5'2
>started doing a ketogentic(high fat, low carb) diet in january and kept it up until april
>lost a bunch of weight, had tonnes of energy, skin cleared up, stopped having digestive issues
>went to stay with someone for a weekend
>didnt want to be difficult so i ate whatever they were eating - icecream, pasta, bread etc
>went back home and went back to high fat low carb for a few days
>started binge eating on butter laden carbs almost daily
>been binging almost every day for the past six weeks
>havent gotten extremely fat, but fatter than when i started the diet
>stretch marks, visible blue veins and cellulite on my thighs and butt
>keep telling myself i'll start eating keto again

how do i get out of this rut my body physically hurts
>>
>>18345694
Willpower and self control
>>
>>18345694

The same way you did it before. One day at a time. Start again and start small. Get rid of the junk food in your house.
I'm a big fan of this type of diet and I've seen the same results as you did from it. And just like you I also fell off the wagon. For me it's mostly because it's so easy to buy sandwiches at work instead of buying and preparing something at home.
Try to make things easy for you and eliminate temptation. If you keep junk food in your house you will eat it. Every time.
>>
Here's the trick

If the diet starts with a word before "diet", avoid it. Learn how individual food reacts with your body, and balance it.

High protein, med carbs, low fat works fine for just about everyone. You'll avoid starving your body of important nutrients and you won't get the urge to binge.
>>
File: 1388184548715.jpg (69KB, 425x487px) Image search: [Google]
1388184548715.jpg
69KB, 425x487px
Don't do keto.

t.Thad

Count calories and eat in a deficit. I'm a pretty big guy and cut on 3000 calories (I track religiously). I consume around 350 - 400g of carbs erryday. Shredding fat left and right because of the calorie deficit.
>>
>>18345762
>>18345741
> she says keto diet worked awesome for her
> DOnt do it !!!!&!§1!&§
>>
>>18345770
It's an inefficient diet. Give your brain some glucose. You don't want to be a brainlet, do you?
>binge eating
>binge starve binge starve
This is what happens when you restrict yourself from certain foods. It's very damaging to your hormones.
>>
>>18345762
Only decent post ITT
>>
>>18345762

Wrong.

I'm also a guy and you should know that women don't produce enough testosterone to 'shred fat'. Furthermore, the looks women aim for (unless you're talking about a girl that's into competitive bodybuilding) involve more fat than muscle. Know that girl with a huge ass? That ain't muscle. By eating in such a large deficit, you're inducing catabolism which will only hinder your progress further. This is not true if you're on roidz, since then your testosterone and muscle synthesis potential is ten times higher.

OP should go to a dermatologist, there is zero you can do (whether male or female) if your skin goes to shit because of your diet. You can avoid the diet before it happens, but after it's done there's only so much a natty can do.

Also don't forget there are some pretty powerful thermogenics out there.
>>
>>18345856
>>
File: 1488440312188.gif (3MB, 452x308px) Image search: [Google]
1488440312188.gif
3MB, 452x308px
>>18345868
Forgot pic
>>
>>18345694
Keto is not something you should do long-term. It's a weight loss technique, not a way stabilize weight. It simply isn't healthy. So do keto to lose weight then have a more viable diet plan at hand to keep the weight off.
>>
>>18345856
>should know that women don't produce enough testosterone to 'shred fat'
That's not how fat loss works.

>Furthermore, the looks women aim for (unless you're talking about a girl that's into competitive bodybuilding) involve more fat than muscle
lol

>Know that girl with a huge ass? That ain't muscle. By eating in such a large deficit, you're inducing catabolism which will only hinder your progress further. This is not true if you're on roidz, since then your testosterone and muscle synthesis potential is ten times higher.
Eating in a 500 calorie deficit is more than sufficient to lose fat at a steady rate and not reach catabolism.

>OP should go to a dermatologist, there is zero you can do (whether male or female) if your skin goes to shit because of your diet
Only semi-good input from you.
>stretch marks, visible blue veins and cellulite on my thighs and butt
Is most likely because of rapid fat loss and weight gain.
>Also don't forget there are some pretty powerful thermogenics out there.
Thermogenics doesn't work whatsoever. There doesn't exist one (1) study that can prove it. Save your money.

I have been lifting since I was 15. Let's get ill.
>>
>>18345856
>Also don't forget there are some pretty powerful thermogenics out there.
In the manlet pit you go.
>>
>>18345856
Holy fucking shit bro, no. Do some basic reading because you really need it.
>>
>>18345786
>>18345896
Is right. You need carbohydrates. Your brain can only run on glucose, other molecules are too big. Yeah the body can convert fat to glucose for the brain, but it's inefficient, and your brain will likely not get enough energy on keto.
Other than that, if you ever want to exercise, you need carbs for that as well. Just starving yourself is not a good idea btw >>18345694 . DO NOT MAKE THE MISTAKE I MADE. I'm your height and age, and the only thing starving myself like that did, was make me skinnyfat. You need to exercise as well to not lose muscle.
>>
>>18345939
your brain can run off medium chain fatty acids as efficiently as glucose.
eating carbs makes me want to nap and gives me brain fog
>>
>>18345945
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK22436/
>Glucose is virtually the sole fuel for the human brain, except during prolonged starvation.

Nice try. You would literally have to starve yourself to achieve that. So you get brain fog and want to take naps when you eat fruits, vegetables, whole wheat grains, rice etc. Or do you mean with carbs unhealthy stuff that is actually high in fat?
>>
>>18346047
your brain uses ketones after you enter ketosis. youre not starving, youre just burning fat as fuel instead of glucose.
>>
>>18346063
Yeah and a big side effect from ketosis is actually brainfog. If you are in ketosis and all of the sudden eat carbs, your body is probably not going to utilize those properly immediately, since you've been majorly fucking up your metabolism.
>>
>>18346073
i think one of the main reasons i couldnt focus is because i was always hungry and thinking about what i would eat next. when i was in ketosis i never had any cravings or hunger in general, i could fast for two to three days(im gonna get shit for this) and still have plenty of energy and be able to concentrate. i never really experienced "keto flu," but its meant to pass in around a week
>>
>>18345786
>It's an inefficient diet.
That's why it works. It exploits a metabolic inefficiency.
>>
OP, how many pounds loss/gain are we talking here?
>>
File: 9ec.jpg (25KB, 537x416px) Image search: [Google]
9ec.jpg
25KB, 537x416px
>>18346098
>That's why it works. It exploits a metabolic inefficiency.
>>
>>18346099
i was 125 pound before christmas, 116 in february, 109 before easterl. im currently 128
>>
>>18346154
20 lbs.? I lose that much taking a shit.
>>
>>18346154
You've basically just got to get the motivation back to make it through induction again. Once you're through induction it'll start melting off. You know that as well as I do.
>>
>>18346159
its a big difference if youre short and carry it in unflattering places
>>
File: 1495600535492.gif (2MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1495600535492.gif
2MB, 200x150px
>>18346098
>your body is destroying itself to keep on transforming fat/protein into sugars just to give you barely enough energy
>IT WORKS
It works just about as much as losing weight by cutting off your limbs.
>>
>>18346180
Wow, I never thought about it that way. I should just eat fewer calories than I burn in order to make my body start using up its fat and protein reserves instead. Thank you anon, your knowledge of biology has saved me.
>>
>>18346063
>your brain uses ketones after you enter ketosis
Aka, it's trying to get out of the noose you wrapped around its neck, you fucking retard.
Your brain is literally going into "help me" mode.
>>
File: reece.jpg (27KB, 504x415px) Image search: [Google]
reece.jpg
27KB, 504x415px
>>18346188
Stop dieting.
Start eating like a normal human. Normal doesn't mean American.
Start exercising.

What the fuck is so hard about throwing in some exercise instead of torturing yourself with meme diets?
>>
>>18346202
Wow anon, that's a great idea. Instead of losing weight by eating fewer calories than I burn, I should burn more calories than I eat!

Once again, your knowledge of human biology has saved my life.
>>
>>18346180
i dont see why people think its unhealthy. eating high fat and low carbs works because it keeps insulin, which causes the body to feel hungry and store fat, instead of burning it, to a minimum. there are literally no drawbacks after a week of doing it. youre gonna call bullshit but people have cured cancer from strict carb restriction because cancer cells can only run on glucose where as healthy cells can run of glucose or ketones. using ketones also produces less free radicals than using glucose does, which lowers the risk of getting cancer in the first place. eskimos survive of blubber and theyre perfectly healthy. theres plenty of really interesting videos about ketosis on youtube if you were interested.
>>
>>18346193
>eating fewer calories than you burn doesn't do the same thing
>>
>>18346203
>fuming
>>
>>18346214
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>18346210
>people have cured cancer from strict carb restriction
I'd say it was the chemo, you plastic bag.
>which lowers the risk of getting cancer in the first place
Eating no meat does that as well.
Anyway, nobody here is doing keto because they're at cancer risk, but because they're stupid, lazy fucks.

>eskimos
They also have funny eyes not to become blind.
Are you an eskimo? No? Then who cares?

>>18346212
Except when you throw in some exercise, you will get toned in all the right places, and you'll have more room for healthy food instead of limiting it.
>>
>>18346218
I'm quoting nobody. Figure it out with your ketone-fueled brain.
>>
weight loss is less about "calories in calories out" and more about your hormone levels. if your insulin levels are constantly spiked from snacking on carbs frequently, and if your cortisol levels are high, then your body physically cant tap into its fat reserves because its running on glucose only.
>>
>>18346228
>Except when you throw in some exercise, you will get toned in all the right places
Absolutely correct, which is why masterrace is combining aerobic exercise with ketogenic... which is what everyone who succeeds long-term will eventually admit they did.
>>
File: ru-0-r-600,600-n-1055432uGlG.jpg (57KB, 397x593px) Image search: [Google]
ru-0-r-600,600-n-1055432uGlG.jpg
57KB, 397x593px
>>18346240
>masterrace is combining aerobic exercise with ketogenic
>which is what everyone who succeeds long-term will eventually admit they did
>>
>>18346231
I don't get it. I'm not even dieting dude. You're an idiot.
>>
>>18346252
Then fuck off instead of talking trash.
>>
>>18346256
I'm just trying to figure out whom you were quoting, dude.
>>
>>18346263
You're literally retarded if you can't figure out what I wrote and for what purpose.
>>
>>18346210
Helps epilepsy too
>>
>>18346265
I mean you wrote that you were fuming, but I don't get why you wrote it as a quote. I think you might need to lurk more or something, bro.
>>
File: 1495592506747.jpg (101KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1495592506747.jpg
101KB, 600x600px
>>18346278
>that you were fuming
>>
>>18346228
>>eskimos
>They also have funny eyes not to become blind.
>Are you an eskimo? No? Then who cares?
Are you an idiot ?
>>
>>18346284
Dude I just said that. Pretty unoriginal.
>>
>>18346271
people with thyroid issues, and the vast majority of everyone else too
>>
>>18346289
>>
>>18346297
I don't get it, you like CM Punk or something?
>>
>>18346297
Pretty rude t b q h f a m i g l i a
>>
>>18346287
Nigger, let me rephrase that - do you live in an igloo and hunt for big animals from around the north pole?
The fuck does the lifestyle of snowgooks matter when you live in the west, with access to foods from all around the world and the ability to exercise as a way of recreation?
>>
>>18346306
because it proves that ketosis is a perfectly healthy lifestlye?
>>
>>18346306
And for that matter, why does big pharma waste all this money developing drugs based on new compounds they find in some flower on some remote islands in the South Pacific? None of us live there or fish for a living. It can't possibly be expected to work on people who work in offices.
>>
>>18346313
>snowgooks managed to live that way efficiently, which means it's perfectly healthy
>an animal eats this toxic plant and it's fine, which means it's perfectly healthy
What?

>>18346319
>big pharma
>drugs
>compounds
There, you answered your own question, cabbage-man.
They use compounds for drugs. Drugs are not meant to be eaten like food.
Big pharma is a business and drugs are a resource.

>It can't possibly be expected to work on people who work in offices
Yeah, except those people don't live on a diet based around those drugs.
What the fuck is that kind of twisted logic.
>>
>>18346333
snowgooks arent an entirely different animal you fucking retard
>>
Since that one moron who called me out earlier is still here, I'll just say this to the room.

I didn't say keto didn't work, I said not to do it. There is more to diet than "be skinny". Ignoring all the very well documented health risks, since you don't give a fuck about them anyway, I'll just say this:

OP asked how to avoid binging. One of the best way to do that is to avoid fad diets, because beyond all of the physical cravings you'll have to fight off, there's an air of it being a temporary thing that you do once and never have to worry about again. It's not.

Learn how dieting works, because it's something you're going to pay attention to the rest of your life. Stop looking for shortcuts, because in six months you're going to be right back at square one.

Just fucking do it right the first time, or get used to doing it wrong dozens more.
>>
>>18346345
They are different enough, ya plastic bag.
>>
>>18346365
their not different enough to have entirely different metabolisms and hormonal reactions, you absolute thot
>>
>>18346390
jesus theyre*
>>
>>18346390
They are different enough to live that way because they have done so for a long ass time, just like a nigger will come to Europe and develop osteoporosis because he's used to living in his African mud hut.
>>
>>18346407
what health risks does ketosis have? im genuinely unaware of them if there are any
>>
>>18346416
Being dyel, for one.
>>
>>18346425
you can have moderate protein consumption on keto, muscle loss isnt an issue. people who want to get ripped can carb cycle, but for women in particular who just want to lose weight, theres nothing wrong with keto
>>
>>18345694
willpower, anon. cultivate it.
>>
>>18346443
>you can have moderate protein consumption on keto
So, basically "not enough".

>muscle loss isnt an issue
Can't lose what you don't have.

>people who want to get ripped can carb cycle
People who want to get ripped don't play around with that shit.

>but for women in particular who just want to lose weight, theres nothing wrong with keto
Or instead of fucking around with dieting that is so painful to women, they can just exercise three times a week for one or two hours and get the same, if not better, results while enjoying all kinds of delicious foods full of all kinds of nutrients.
>>
>>18346416
It's not something everyone has to worry about, but ketoacidosis
>>
File: Snapshot_20170524.jpg (32KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Snapshot_20170524.jpg
32KB, 640x480px
So I was having sex in a graveyard and my bare ass and lower back where exposed to the ground. when I got up and put my pants back on my ass was suddenly extremely itchy and it felt like little pins where sticking into my ass(felt like fiberglass splinters). When I got home i found my ass was all red, Its been 3 days and its not gotten better and in fact its still red and I have many bumps all over the area where my body made contact with the ground. I think i might be having a breakout of hives or something, but I'm no expert so I came here to ask. As a note I have in the past, once or twice, had similar things happen to me (but never as bad and never in this area) for little to no known cause, and it would go away in about 1 1/2 to 2 weeks. I've tried putting mometasone furoate cream (which is a steroid cream that i obtained in 2009 after a full body poison ivy rash), benadryll, and neosporin on the affected area, but to presently no avail. I'm planning on smashing the girl again on saturday and was hoping to have the rash cured by then but if not she was there and will understand. basically looking for anyone with some medical knowledge to share with me. pic related its back and my upper ass.
>>
>>18346512
err sorry meant to post this as a thread,,, so ignore this and go to the thread( >>18346532) if any advice for me. sorry thread owner for this dumb assery.
>>
>>18345694
I've done keto before to get from 12% BF to maybe 7% at my lowest, just to see how shredded I could get. I lost a lot more muscle mass than I wanted to (but less with conventional cuts) but yeah keto is great for dropping weight fast but you should understand how it works before beating yourself up over a carb binge. Getting into ketosis sucks for the first time but if you plan your supplements and exercise, you can skip keto flu and induce ketosis faster. You can eat carbs on keto if you time the glycemic load. The reasons keto works so well for people is it's easier to stay sated at a calorie deficit. Also in a kerogenic state, your body is more inclined to burn fats. However this is because you have no glycogen stores in your muscles. When these stores are depleted, you have a harder time retaining water. Much of the weight you lose in the first two weeks is water weight and that's probably what you gained back. Keto can be a pretty high maintenance diet tho, so I recommend just making lifestyle changes that are more sustainable that keep you eating less calories while expending more. Make sure to recalculate your daily calorie expenditure after maybe every 10 lbs lost. Try looking into intermittent fasting. Also if you do keto, recommend getting bloodwork done. It's easy to fuck up and have you mineral levels deplete and your triglycerides skyrocket.
>>
>>18346333
What a waste of good trips.
>>
File: 1495160324164.jpg (140KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
1495160324164.jpg
140KB, 1080x1349px
>did keto
>fucking loved it
>except it activated gout
GOD FUCKING DAMMIT
>>
>>18346662
Good old uric acid.
>>
>>18346689
Yep, thought I broke my foot randomly when first gout breakout happened
>>
>>18345856
2,4 Dinitrophenol
>>
>>18345896
2,4 Dinitrophenol = extremely powerful thermogenic
>>
>>18346709
it's also rat poison
>>
>>18346709
Unfortunately it's got such a narrow therapeutic index that it can't be used safely. If the dose is too low it'll do nothing. If it's too high it'll cause rhabdomyolysis and kill you. The middle ground, if there is any, is so variable from person to person that it just can't be used safely.

Maybe if you had all the equipment to monitor for rhabdomyolysis plus the equipment to do large-bore cold fluid IVs and an ice bath, you could experiment with it.
>>
It astonishes me what hoops people will jump through just to avoid counting calories.

Just fucking eat less, Jesus Christ. You've spent this long being an indulgent shit, why not take the extra two weeks to learn what you're doing instead of doubling down and making things twice as hard, half as efficient?

I lost about 100lbs a few years ago. Was injured in a car accident, sat on my ass for two years eating pizza and ice cream every day. I gained maybe 10lbs, which I promptly lost. Why? Because I took a few days like six years ago to learn how to calculate my TDEE.
>>
>>18345741
You're body needs fat anon. Ive been on a low sugar, low carb, high protein, and high fat diet for years, it took me from 278lbs to 185 in 1 year when i was 15 (i was a fatass) and it still keeps me going, i cheat everyonce in awhile, but never a binge.
>>
>>18346761
Congrats, you were one of the lardasses whose lardassery was borne out of ignorance rather than physical dependence.
>>
>>18346767
I don't disagree. You body needs all of its macros. Which is why I always advise against fad diets like this.

Specialized diets are for professionals with specific demands, you don't need to do keto to lose 10lbs at 25%bf
>>
>>18345762
>>18345786
>>18345896
Only guy ITT who is not an uneducated faggot.
>>
>>18346771
Don't start playing this no true Scotsman horseshit with me. If you're binging on bread after a keto diet, it's because your body fucking craves carbs.

If you learn how to regulate your diet properly, you don't have to rely on shit excuses. Still hungry? Fix your diet to keep you fuller, longer. Tired? Fix your diet. Too fat? Fix your diet. Too skinny? Fix your diet.

These are all things you are incapable of doing when you dictate your entire dietary plan from an image macro you found on 4chan. It's 2017, the whole of human knowledge is at your fingertips. Don't tell me it's harder for you, because it fucking isn't.
>>
>>18346800
>holy shit someone disagreed with me on the internet
>I'd better claim he's making a logical fallacy
>>
>>18346827
Do you actually know what you're talking about? Or are you gonna just use words that you have a tentative understanding of?
I don't care if you disagree with me. I don't even know what you're disagreeing with. The only thing said to me was that MY version of being fat isn't as hard as YOUR version of being fat. Which, yes, is a fallacy.

So don't use fallacies if you don't want to be called out on it, homo.
>>
>>18346839
>The only thing said to me was that MY version of being fat isn't as hard as YOUR version of being fat. Which, yes, is a fallacy.

>there is no such thing as different causes having similar effects
>fat is a static state with no differences between cases
>anyone who disagrees with me is trying to be a snowflake; what worked for me must, by definition, work for everyone else
>>
>>18346854
So you're gonna put a bunch of sensational words in my mouth, but you don't want "fallacy" to be thrown around?

Nah nigga. Broscience as hard as you want, but you're not so unique that eating at deficit will do anything other than what is expected.

Y'all expect me to listen to you talk about ketones and nutrition and shit, when you dumb motherfucks can't ballpark your daily kcal.
>>
>>18346888
>Broscience
Ah, sorry, I didn't realize the terminology had changed. But I suppose summer's here, so I should expect some new.
>>
>>18345770
kek, no dumbass. the point is she failed with that dumb fucking diet. it didn't actually work
>>
>>18346899
>lost weight on a diet
>gained weight back when she went off the diet
>blame the diet
>>
>>18346159
thats messed up, man
>>
>>18346916
I take big shits sometimes. Both ends poking out of the water.
>>
>>18346278
are you fucking retarded? lurk moar friendo
>>
>>18346926
I'm not your friendo desu senpai.
>>
>>18345694
I know this feel well anon, I'm in basically the same boat except I'm male. I'm just coming out of a similar rut.
Gotta stop making excuses, keep your goals in mind, sulking isn't going to make anything better, and binging more is just going to make you more regretful later on. You can do it, Anon, you know you can.
>>
>>18346896
Bullshit has been called bullshit forever, buddy. I've been on this shit since SA, and since I almost guarantee you are gonna have to goggle what that is, put simply it means I've been here longer than you've had pubes.

You're not the first teenager who spent a few months on /fit/ and thinks he knows everything, and you won't be the last.

But hey man, do whatever you can to save face.
>>
>>18346931
ok. faggot then. you are a faggot. a new one. lurk moar retard
>>
>>18346934
>thinking somethingawful makes you old

Nigga please.
>>
>>18346914
I have been. It's a shit diet that doesn't address any of the issues as to why the person got fat to begin with. Unless you plan on doing keto forever, it's fucking pointless to start.
>>
>>18346931
>fucking hurr durr who are you quoting me no friend senpai me newfag
>>
>>18346943
I think that being the age you are now when 4chan became a thing makes me qualified to denounce your pitiful "LOL summer rite guys??" pass at saving face.
>>
>>18346944
>no point in doing keto bc you gain your weight back as soon as you stop doing it!
>now excuse me while i ensure i've accurately accounted for this thin mint cookie in my daily calorie total; I don't want to gain weight by breaking my diet
>>
>>18346952
>claiming to be an oldfag

Pretty sad, kid.
>>
>>18346956
You /literally/ don't know what you're talking about.

Instead of vehemently defending a fad diet to strangers, I researched what I was doing. Gained a lot of muscle, haha good luck doing on keto, which eats up at least 1500-2000 calories a day sitting here arguing with you.

So I'm able to eat pizza and ice cream every day for two years, sit here and argue with your dumb ass, and I still got twice the workout you'll see all week.
>>
>>18346972
>Gained a lot of muscle
... which has nothing to do with your diet and is eminently possible on a ketogenic diet.

In fact that's the entire reason you're supposed to go low-carb low-fat high-protein: Your body burns its internal fat stores, which is what you want it to do when you cut anyway. It also needs to burn protein, but by ingesting protein you're preventing that breakdown.

Mix in weight training and you'll easily gain muscle.

You have no fucking idea what you're talking about, meathead.
>>
>>18346974
Really nigger? You're gonna sit there and tell me that building muscle has nothing to do with your diet?

If anyone need a better reason not to listen to this DYEL, there it is.

I'm not gonna bother even addressing the last part. Good luck on your hybrid bulk/cut ketoatkinosis high low protein diet senpai, I'm gonna go take a fucking shower and try to wash some of this shit off.
>>
>>18346984
Oh look, the meathead doesn't get how myogenesis works. Why do you think your muscles get stronger when you lift enough weight to make them swollen?
>>
>>18347008
Progressive overload. How do you plan on making that surplus if you're 1000cals under your maintenance?

You're assuming shit left and right, but you memorized a vocab word or two so you think that people won't notice. I'd ask you to show us a picture of your abs and show us all how much better keto is, but I'm afraid you might get dizzy trying to stand up.
>>
>>18347031
>memorized "progressive overload"
>doesn't know how it works
>doesn't know how protein works

I don't get it. Are you like 21 and haven't taken a single human course on human physiology?
>>
>>18347043
Are you baiting, sir?
>>
>>18347043
Aight man, I'm all set. My fingers don't appropriately express how much I want to yell in your petulant face, and that is really starting to get to me. Think whatever you want, homie. I just wanted to convince anyone reading this not to do keto, and I feel you've helped enough with that. If there's anyone reading this who still sides with you, good, fuck em.
>>
>>18347056
>getting trolled this hard

fucks sake
>>
>>18347056
Well there ya go. Someone who can't defend the retardation he learned on /fit/ and thinks results are enough to prove it. You're worse than someone who thinks homeopathic medicine works.
>>
>>18347060
You're telling me
>>
>>18347060
Roid rage. I bet he's on here to complain about having gyno.
>>
File: 1494714538005.gif (83KB, 472x355px) Image search: [Google]
1494714538005.gif
83KB, 472x355px
>>18347056
Wow. You got madder than Stephen Colbert at his audience.
>>
>>18345694
eat less
>>
>>18345856
Lol
>>
>>18347056
Holy fuck you got destroyed.
>>
>>18345694
Dumbass. it's your own damn fault for binging like a retard.

Next time when you lose weight practice CICO. calculate your tdee and go -500 from there and increase the deficit. Also exercise you lazy fuck
>>
>>18346154
wow 128 pounds. If you're bitching about it you must have poor fat distribution (rectangle or apple shaped) and you must have a higher body fat then you think you have. Exercise, skinnyfat.
>>
>>18346972
t. retard

Keto is not in any way a fad diet. I did it before I ever heard about it or even gave a shit about "dieting". I simply only ate meat, green shit and raw nuts because that's what I craved. Picked up muscle and felt fucking amazing. Never did I have brain fog either.
>>
>>18346972
What's it like being so cringeworthy?
>>
>>18349559
>Green shit

You mean carbs?
Thread posts: 129
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.