[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So guys this is my acne, i would like some advice on home remedies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

So guys this is my acne, i would like some advice on home remedies to try and fix it and ill try and provide as much info as i can about it so far.
My diet:
-I have a high protein intake because i workout
-I used to consume alot of dairy , but ive cut down , but hasnt helped
-I have started taking spirulina as i thought it would , it may even be making it worse
-dont eat greasy foods
-a least 1 chocolate bar a day
-generally healthy tho

Excersie:
-gym/calisthenic 5 times a week
-on off days i bike, spend time in nature regularly
-very athletic person

if you have anyother info , ask away
>>
File: crazy-running-sink.jpg (30KB, 550x413px) Image search: [Google]
crazy-running-sink.jpg
30KB, 550x413px
Ok, i'll help you out man, i had acne bad in HS.

Here is the routine, if you want progress, you have to look yourself in the mirror and just do this shit, otherwise you'll be neet forever.

1. You need to wash your face with just water at least 2 times per day.

2. Never use something off the counter, it wont help.

3. Keep washing face whenever you feel it get greasy.

4. Dont pick zit scabs/let face heal
>>
>>18345605
During my years of acne, it always got significantly better during summer when I spent more time outside and got more sun. Could also be related to the fac that I went swimming in the sea a lot, so saltwater. And as >>18345787 said, cleaning helps as well.
>>
>>18345605
I'm a woman so i know about skin care. The type of acne you have seems to be caused by the oil on your face. You need to wash your face every single day and drink lots of water.I don't care if you like soda, cut it out. Wash your face with something gentle, use cerave foaming cleanser. It will do wonders for your face.
>>
I'm a man so whatever I say is more credible than what a woman says

Moisturizing is going to help a good deal if you don't, already
>>
Wash your face with something gentle. After you wash use an acv toner or a toner of any kind really, and moisturize. Don't touch your face and wash your pillow cases often.

I personally like oil cleansing. As you may remember from your chemistry class like dissolves like so by using oil to cleanse your face you'll dissolve the oil that is clogging your pores. If you Google it you'll get a pretty good rundown and see if it's something you're interested in.
>>
>>18345605
There is only one cure for acne.

Grow up.

Literally. 90% of acne is the result of the hormonal imbalances of adolescence screwing up your body chemistry so you produce excess skin oils. No more than 10% is diet or cleanliness.

There are over-the-counter things that can reduce the oil once it appears or cover up the spots. But nothing can keep the problem from appearing except time, which will get you through adolescence so your body chemistry calms down.
>>
>>18345865
You're probably a woman or gay.
>>
>>18345787
>1. You need to wash your face with just water at least 2 times per day.
>3. Keep washing face whenever you feel it get greasy.
Lol, horrible advice. That irritates the shit out of your skin and robs it of it natural oils. It will also make your skin produce more oil as a response.
Wash your face a MAXIMUM of two times a day. If you are having problem with oily skin, buy a moisturizer that inhibits sebum production.
>>
>>18346019
Second this. It would be good if you washed in the morning and at night before you sleep.
>>
How old are you senpai?
>>
>>18345921
>be 26 y/o
>still have backne and occasional facial acne, likely due to stress
>eat and shower moderately
>nothing fucking helps
>>
>>18345787
I have just started following this same stuff you said. Ill stick to that strictly

>>18345826
I will start drinking alot more water, i rarely drink soda. So thats a lil plus. I do have to admit i am quiet low on water

>>18346019
Ill wash it twice a day

>>18346052

Thanks alot for the advice guys
>>
File: IMG_2814.png (110KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2814.png
110KB, 500x500px
Touch your face a lot and then rub mayonnaise on it before you go to bed
>>
File: b&a.jpg (211KB, 1600x447px) Image search: [Google]
b&a.jpg
211KB, 1600x447px
>>18345605

some tretinoin on the face will fix it, but it wont stop it from appearing.

accutane worked best for me pic related
>>
>>18345605
For me I stopped having any dairy, drink fucktons of water. Not perfectly clear skin but im not self counscios about it. Still consume loads of redmeat so carry on doing so if u want.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.