[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it racist that I currently am turned on by black women? For

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 242078_01.jpg (39KB, 300x441px) Image search: [Google]
242078_01.jpg
39KB, 300x441px
Is it racist that I currently am turned on by black women?
For me it's just like when you favor some personality or hair color type, but I'm unsure how other people might see it. I know that there are many different types of black/brown skin colored girls and also their hair, but somehow I'm drawn towards them at the moment and find them sexy in general. Is it weird when I go especially for black girls when it comes to dating? I'm white btw
>>
Not at all. I'm black and only attracted to white women and spaniards. Been like this since I was a kid. It's not like I can just say "don't be attracted to what you're attracted to". It's a feeling that you have inside and it's hard to describe it. You are simply just attracted to someone.
>>
I don't know, if you look at it really hard, it might technically fall under the definition of racism. Or some of them. You do make a discrimination in favor of a race.

There's nothing wrong with it morally, however. Don't let it stop you. It's your preferences, and you get to choose who you want to date based on your own damn criteria.
>>
It's racist but you will get applauded for your "open mindednes". Deathe penalty if you like whites only and your white. Personally I don't see a problem with preference. Black girls have amazing ass meat and some God tier tits. I just can't tolerate the faces and smell.
>>
Learn the definition of racism. Finding one skin color more attractive than others is not even tangentially related to racism. Nobody gets to tell you what should or shouldn't make your dick hard.
>>
File: 1489327176313.jpg (80KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1489327176313.jpg
80KB, 540x540px
>>18345469
You want to fuck this, don't you? You want to widen all her holes? You want to open her mouth and see YOUR semen in there?
>>
>>18345616
I want to fuck that
>>
>>18345616
The only worthwhile Elsa.
>>
>>18345616
Face>>>tits>>ass illustrated in one pick.
>>
>>18345629
Kek
>>
>>18345460
She isn't even black, she is mixed.
>>
>>18345616
>You want to widen all her holes
y-yes
>>
I'm kind of the opposite of you OP. I'm half black half white and black girls are the only race I'm entirely unattracted to. By this I mean I've never seen even one IRL or online that I'm attracted to. There are other races where I'm not attracted to the majority of them, like Indian or Arab, but I have seen attractive ones.

I wouldn't call it racism, it's just a preference. I'd equate it to when a woman doesn't want to date a guy under a certain height or guys that won't date girls that are taller than tbem. It's not something the other people can change (inb4 Rachel Dolezal), and there's nothing wrong with it. Everyone has some kind of preference
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.