[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I live with crackheads (dad and brother) who have stolen and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: $RO10DDU.jpg (92KB, 838x1024px) Image search: [Google]
$RO10DDU.jpg
92KB, 838x1024px
I live with crackheads (dad and brother) who have stolen and broken my things. I want to leave and have some where to go, but for some reason I fear leaving. I have no idea why? I can get into depth about what's going on here..It's pretty fucked up.
>>
Leaving should be okay, so long as you have even a modest source of income.
>>
Leave, don't tell them where you're moving to, move far enough that you aren't likely to run into them when doing the weekly groceries.

Pay a visit to your local cop shop and have a friendly chat, let them know your concerns about leaving, don't mention the drugs, so that there is a record of your worry should anything actually happen.
>>
>>18344773
I've lost my job and I'm looking for another one. That was the big issue today when I had to go some where to look for a job though the workers union I'm in. They've stolen my money, drained my bank account, sold my xbox, smashed a tv of mine, sold a tv I bought them ($500). They do this thing now that if I don't give them anything (money or whatever) I get treated like shit and have my things broken. I feel that it will get physical soon and I don't know why I don't just have the balls to get up and leave. Tonight I had a small thing of rumplemize, my brother comes in an takes it, I've had the thing for years and felt like drinking it. The moment he saw it he took it and when I asked for it back all hell broke loose, punched me in the face and threw ajax/w bleach all over my room and got all over the clothes on my bed and probably ruined them. They'll break the things I have or just flat out take it from me.
>>
>>18344786
I couldn't go because they had to get drugs, arguing with the dealer across the street, having dealers in and out of the house. I have this feeling something bad is going to happen.
>>
Focus less on their antics and more on a way out. Do you have anyone you can stay with, so that you don't go homeless when you lose your job?

You're not going to live with these people much longer, not if you have any sense.
>>
>>18344793
I've already lost my job, I was going to the union hall to have them help me find another job. I can go live at my grandmothers house for right now.
>>
>>18344786
>>18344788
yeah that's not a healthy environment at all. take the things that you can get (that are valuable) and get out of there.
>>
>>18344769
search for drug interactions with crack and cause them to overdose the next time they shoot up by spiking their drugs.
>>
>>18344802
I dont want to kill them, just get away from them. I'm trying to figure out why I still feel like I have to be here, it's just getting worse.
>>
>>18344806
even if they are family they obviously don't care about you anymore and you need to get out of there especially if you feel that you may be harmed
being in this environment is detrimental to your emotional and mental health
>>
>>18344786
because they're family so you've been abused for a long time/ you're used to it
don't feel bad for having that "apprehension" to leave, but you NEED to leave
options :
1. go to police. describe situation. get them jailed.
2. go to some family abuse shelter until you have a job , and en ough income to buy an appartment(if only to have some peace of mind and not have your shit stolen)
3. get a job abroad.
>>
>>18344769
do you have a history of being physically and emotionally abused?
>>
>>18344818
yeah, by family members,family friends, my dad, mom, and my brother
>>
>>18344822
yeah, you need to leave. they don't love you and they don't care about you by doing this. get out as soon as possible and don't look back. .
>>
>>18344769
kjkj
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.