[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you deal with a break up along with the insecurity that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: hfh79hnc..jpg (673KB, 2240x1344px) Image search: [Google]
hfh79hnc..jpg
673KB, 2240x1344px
How do you deal with a break up
along with the insecurity that no one
cares about you, /adv/?
>>
first

burn everything related to your crush. letters, pictures, etc, get rid of all of it.

next, obtain a copy of the book 'Gorilla Mindset'. it will help you strive to greater heights within yourself, and if you give it a chance and apply the lessons within the book to yourself, you might get over your insecurities. who knows, maybe they'll never bother you again
>>
Breakups are meant to teach you a lesson, m8.

Also go full no contact. Stay single until you're happy as a single man and content with your lifestyle and physical form. After that, you're ready to get back out there.
>>
>>18344083
dont listen to that fuck above me. dont burn everyhing, you will like to look back and look at those notes and things later in life, it is part of your history. Im assumming you just broke up, so just give it a month or two and you will be good and new.
>>
File: barbell.jpg (88KB, 679x509px) Image search: [Google]
barbell.jpg
88KB, 679x509px
Thank me later.
>>
>>18344083

sorry to hear that, anon. i am just coming out of a 12 year relationship. focus on work, school, lifting, reading. just do things you enjoy doing. look for happiness a little bit at a time and eventually you'll be alright.

keep busy and don't just wither away.
>>
>>18344263
That's sounds hella rough, man. I'm sorry. Appreciate the advice.
>>
>>18344245
How would you make sure you lift for yourself and not for grills or to just to be hot? Is there no difference aslong as it makes me feel better.
>>
>>18345777
I am in >>18344263 's position and for me it is more motivating to do it for myself than for someone I'm with.

Imagine, going through all that hard work and losing the relationship anyway. Because your wellness doesn't even account for half of the relationship. If there's no love there, there's nothing you can do to change that.
>>
>>18346380
exactly. girls are going to weave in and out of your life, you don't know what's going to happen. but if you can keep yourself motivated and healthy, you're going to feel better no matter what's going on in your life.
>>
>>18346923
>you don't know what's going to happen.

Moreover, you can't really control much of it, just your own health and your own goals.

It sounds like vapid nonsense but once you get older and the consequences of all the procrastinating you've been doing are staring you right in the face, it'll be time to do something and it'll be that much harder. So just do it anyway so your body doesn't literally suffer irreperable damage because depression weighed you down. Think of it as wearing actual weights all the time, it will make you a more tenacious person in the end.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.