[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to try doing some charity work but i dont want to be anywhere

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: (2).jpg (36KB, 568x441px) Image search: [Google]
(2).jpg
36KB, 568x441px
I want to try doing some charity work but i dont want to be anywhere near old,sick or dirty poor people
what are my options?
>>
Habitat for humanity?
>>
File: 1495218957903.jpg (76KB, 594x395px) Image search: [Google]
1495218957903.jpg
76KB, 594x395px
>charity work
>>
>>18344065
getting over yourself

You could work at a food bank sorting food. If you have a job that you can use to help a charity you could offer your services for free. Clean up trash with a group.
>>
>>18344068
whats that Owo?
>>
>>18344065
Kids or environmental stuff
>>
>>18344065
Im kind of poorneet, just give me money, i will mail you every two weeks to see how im doing whit it, its for your help anon.
>>
>>18344072
>You could work at a food bank sorting food
i would rather do something not mind numbing, i can cook and do so as a hobby, i have no problem helping in a kitchen even if its just pealing potatoes and chopping onions
i dont want to see or talk with the people im helping tho
>>
>>18344076
i will give you twenty bucks if you clean my garage
>>
>>18344065
You can read to blind people on the radio or in small groups IRL. Libraries also allow volunteers to read to blind kids on organized dates.

You can also look into environmental volunteering or at animal shelters.
>>
>>18344085
>You can read to blind people on the radio or in small groups
im not the best at reading out loud
plus blind people are like sick people and i picture they would be touchy and grabby
>>
>>18344088
this has got to be bait.

they're not reading your body language, you twat.

think Scent of a Woman, might be more appealing.
>>
>>18344084
I will, but you have to pay the plane too, im from spain :-(
>>
>>18344088
Bummer. The radio one, you just walk into a booth, speak, and leave. You will only ever work with a few sighted people. If you're decent enough that some practice will make you great, I think it's the volunteering option that requires the least amount of interacting with other people, unless you pick up trash alongside the highway or something.
>>
>>18344100
what part of i dont want any contact with the people i help is so hart to understand?
>>18344103
you have bigger things to worry about if you live in spain
>>18344107
i think there is some poor communication here, i dont care about people seeing me but bothering me
>>
>>18344124
Sandniggers? Nah
>>
>>18344124
you've got a brain perfect for radio, cunt.

actually, just start a penpal scheme with prison inmates, no contact - for now.

when Bubba gets out that might change though. Good luck!
>>
>>18344065
Work with kids like coach a YMCA team or something

Volunteer at an animal shelter
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.