[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This girl I started seeing keeps saying "Do you always

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: thinking_man_PNG11595.png (796KB, 1169x916px) Image search: [Google]
thinking_man_PNG11595.png
796KB, 1169x916px
This girl I started seeing keeps saying
"Do you always __ with girls?"
"Do you take all your girls to __?"

I know that's like a funny line people say but she says some variation of this every time we hang out.

What does she mean by this?
Is she trying to gauge if there's other girls I'm talking to?
>>
>>18343301
She's being cautious in her own way, and thinks that you're sole reason for being there is to have sex.
>>
>>18343320
Shit, I meant "your"
>>
She's being insecure.

Next time, ask her as neutrally as you can why she asks that. If she asks why/wtf say you noticed she asks this a lot and that you don't know how to respond to it, you are sure as fuck not thinking of other girls when with her. Ask her how she wants you to react.
>>
>>18343301
>Is she trying to gauge if there's other girls I'm talking to?
Sorta, but not really. She's just being insecure and wants to feel special. Make her feel special.
>>
>>18343320
We haven't had sex yet. Just making out and heavy feeling up and one official date.

We just met (at school through a mutual friend) less than three months ago and started going out about three weeks ago.
>>
>>18343373
In that case, it could just be friendly banter. If you've already gone that far it'll likely just be teasing. But you can exclude the possibility that she views you as someone who is using her. She may have been used like that before and is watching her step this time. Just be sure to express your feelings about things besides her physical appearance.
>>
>>18343301
Girls want to feel special, hell everyone wants to feel special.

And many guys have literal formulas of dates, places and lines to get girls into bed.

She is insecure that she is not special to you but rather the same as every other girl and that your dates or actions are not a reaction to her individually but wrote regurgitation.

Just tell her she's different and special, and take her on a date you have never taken anyone else once in a while.
>>
>>18343373
Yeah she's just being insecure and is worried you're just wanting to fuck her. Make her feel special. And I literally mean saying cringeworthy shit like, "Naw babe, you're the only girl I'm into."
>>
>>18343301
Shittest

She wants you to make her feel special while also putting yourself into a high value male with many partners
>>
>>18343391
>Just be sure to express your feelings about things besides her physical appearance.
Yeah we both have similar interest and I honestly really like her personality. I try to make that clear without being over the top.

>>18343392
>>18343393
>"Naw babe, you're the only girl I'm into."

I'm being a bit hesitant because we just started dating and because I've glanced at her phone and she's still has tinder.
I haven't really called her my girlfriend (or me her boyfriend) I wonder if this bothers her. A couple times she also has asked me before we split or hung up "okay...is there ANYTHING else you wanna tell me?" And I can't think of what she means since I've already confessed I like her and it's way to early for "I love you"
>>
>>18343450
I forgot to ask, she also teasingly says "I don't know why I talk to you" and after making out "I just met you"
>>
>>18343450
>I've glanced at her phone and she's still has tinder.
Doesn't mean she's using it. I still have Tinder on my phone and haven't opened it in over a year.

>I haven't really called her my girlfriend (or me her boyfriend) I wonder if this bothers her.
Too soon to make it official.

>A couple times she also has asked me before we split or hung up "okay...is there ANYTHING else you wanna tell me?"
Probably wants you to say you love her or something. I don't know. Girls are weird.

Honestly it's not "too early" if you say it right. "Love ya babe" said quickly, for instance, is just meaningless enough for you to get away with. That's the trick of this stage, finding the sweet spot between being too aloof and moving too fast. Most guys on /adv/ have historically fucked up by moving too fast on girls before they reach the point you're at, so they compensate by trending to be more aloof. But then they get where you are and blow it by being too aloof.

>>18343464
>I forgot to ask, she also teasingly says "I don't know why I talk to you" and after making out "I just met you"
That's cute. I'd be like "Cause I'm awesome, obviously," followed by a shit-eating grin. You gotta bring the bantz.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.