[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's possible for a beautiful woman to be stupid and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 654.jpg (132KB, 684x947px) Image search: [Google]
654.jpg
132KB, 684x947px
It's possible for a beautiful woman to be stupid and like average men?
>>
stupid people dont find ugly people atractive you retard.
Ugly people have low standards and good looking people have high, even they're dum
>>
>>18342598
amazing!
>>
>>18342565
Yes. People who are attractive but dumb as bricks are a dime a dozen.
>>
>>18342976
"are a dime a dozen" what it means? Engl is not my main lang.
>>
>>18344451
Idiom meaning common. A very cheap item might cost one dime (ten cents) for one dozen items.
>>
>>18342565
Most beautiful women are stupid as a matter of fact.

Not stupid enough to settle for any "average" guy when they know they can easily have a much richer or hotter one.
>>
>>18344638
End of thread. Become rich or charismatic and in shape with a decent fashion sense.
>>
>>18344638
And where do you pull that from? Your ass? Know that it's not a valid source. Your claim that attractive is stupid is just ridiculous. It's almost as if you're unattractive and try to convince yourself it's because you are smart (you're not).
>>
>>18345012
I know it can be very hard to come to terms with the fact that all those men only praise how smart and funny and interesting you are because they wanted to get you into a good mood and fuck you but you'll have to accept it some day.
>>
being dumb doesn't undermine the biological drive of a girl to go for the most physically attractive/healthy and powerfull male they can get. that's animalistic instinct, even the lowest mammals have.

what does is insecurity. if she genuinely thinks she's ugly af or otherwise worthles (a slut, a single mom), that's your chance. problem is that that would mean you'd need to find a beautiful, insecure but intelligent girl, since dumb girls don't realize that being a slut/single mom/whatever makes them worthless for good men.
>>
>>18345023
You just proved to everyone you are an angry bitter virgin manchild from /r9k/. Stay on your containment board and come back when you are actually going to give or listen to advice.
>>
>>18345048
>I am like, SO totally smart? Let me copy-paste the exact same ad hominem insults every single woman in the world also automatically defaults to the instant someone hurts her feelings, that'll PROVE how smart I am.

Yawn.
>>
>>18345012
>butthurt whore
>>
Sure is /r9k/ here. Why is that containment board leaking again?

>All those hot girls are fucking dumb because they don't like me! If they were smart they'd love me and I wouldn't be a virgin!
>>
>>18345203
>more satly whore tears

you may not like it but my gf isnt particulary smart and she admits it
i cant fuck her brain, so what is your issue really?
go back to your reddit echochamber if you want to hear how smart you are
>>
>>18345213
Why did you settle for a dumb gf?
>>
>>18345252
beautiful women are usually not smart lad
>>
>>18345275
My experience is the opposite.
>>
>>18345296
>usually
>my experience

and you aint one either
>>
It's well known that beauty is directly correlated with intelligence, just google it fags
>>
I'm as average as they come. Hasnt stopped me from getting with beautiful and smart girls anon
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.