[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Want to join the Irish police force >19-years-old >Height

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Police.jpg (28KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
Police.jpg
28KB, 620x349px
>Want to join the Irish police force
>19-years-old
>Height requirement is gone
>tfw 5'5"/5'6" (never measured, just a rough estimate judging by what other people have told me their height is)
>too insecure to join the police force due to height

What do, /adv/?
>>
I guess the manlet meme really got to me
>>
>>18342476
You want to be a Garda?
>>
>>18342476
You could get some good insoles and ride your height by an inch, then the Garda boots will raise you at least another inch. That might bring you up to 5'8"
>>
>What do, /adv/?
Start by actually fucking measuring your height, you stupid cunt.
>>
>>18342476
Crazy idea why dont you try ?
>>
>>18343231
Yes
>>
>>18343255
I'm too nervous. I don't want to find out I'm actually shorter than I thought I was and make it even worse.
>>
>>18343797
So you are afraid of your height? How pathetic is that? You cannot run from yourself. Go and measure yourself now.
>>
>>18342476
>19-years-old
>insecure
>Want to join the Irish police
wait 5 years, maybe you'll turn into a man instead of the child you are now.
>>
>>18342476
You have women that can't do shit on the police force. I'm sure you'll do fine.
>>
>wants to join short people's police
>is short
>apparently op is afraid to fit in
>>
>>18342476
I believe you have to fail certain exams in order to qualify.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.