[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm female. Is it weird that I enjoy listening to music

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: carey_2-121715.jpg (335KB, 950x1273px) Image search: [Google]
carey_2-121715.jpg
335KB, 950x1273px
I'm female. Is it weird that I enjoy listening to music and eating tasty food more than having an orgasm?

Orgasms just don't feel all that amazing to me. I prefer the feelings I get from listening to Mahler.
>>
>>18342369
Not all girls enjoy their bodies to through same ways.
Some girls have orgasms in the gym workng out, some are hetero but have lesbian fantasies.

Im a guy but my opinion: you need a partner for who you fall in love or some fantasy/fetish to get a better orgasm.
Just you can find it, probably through experimentation, but don't have high expectations, do it to enjoy your body.
>>
It's totally fine.
Do what you want, as long as you enjoy doing it :)
Many people don't enjoy sexual things. It's really ok.
>>
>>18342369
I'm the same way
>>
The important thing is to never let anyone force you to have sex if you don't want to
>>
i'm the same. if it wasn't for my bf, i'd never need an orgasm. it's nice and all, but not something i would actively seek.
i'd rather take a hot shower or play some piano.
idk why i'm that way but i don't think it's uncommon.
>>
You never had a real orgasm.
That's a proven fact.
Proven by that you like food more than "orgasms".
>>
>>18342505
Some people prefer food over sex, get over it.
>>
>>18342505
I know it's a real orgasm because my vagina pulsates and I feel relaxed. But there isn't much pleasure to it, that's all. It's not some blissful amazing experience like people make it out to be
>>
As long as you are ok with that it doesn't matter.
Although I would say I enjoy orgasms in a different way than food... orgasms are very relaxing for me (male). Food is tasty and enjoyable but rarely relaxing.
>>
File: rly.jpg (7KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
rly.jpg
7KB, 200x200px
>>18342522
It's not an orgasm
>>
>>18342522
Out of curiosity OP. is it annoying for you when sex continues after the orgasm?
>>
>>18342544
What's an orgasm then

If all tension goes and your vagina starts pulsating what is that if it isn't an orgasm?

>>18342550
I've never had an orgasm during sex, only masturbation
>>
>>18342611
>I've never had an orgasm during sex, only masturbation

There you go.
>>
>>18342522
The exact same thing happens to me, I'm so glad I'm not alone
>>
>>18342679
?
>>
>>18342689
:)

I used to feel alone too. We're not!
>>
>>18342689
>>18342698
God, you guys should get a room and fuck already.
>>
Hey OP, I relate. I rarely get off from sex, and it hasn't been anything spectacular in awhile, but when I had a little bullet vibrator my body did things I didn't know it could do. So it's not weird that you're underwhelmed, if you're interested you can pick up masturbation as an exploratory stress relief and do one of my all-time favorite things- masturbate while listening to awesome music. I'm currently toyless but doing this is still helping me become more relaxed and know what I want during sex.

But like I said, not much can compare to putting on a nice album and laying around naked.
>>
File: 1433345106414.jpg (55KB, 561x543px) Image search: [Google]
1433345106414.jpg
55KB, 561x543px
>>18342522
> It's not some blissful amazing experience like people make it out to be

What you need to do is combine your likes. Fuck with Mahler in the background. Finish yourself with your partner watching. After you cum, share some fresh, organic strawberries together.

Whenever I'm with a young woman, I like to play some Dead Kennedys. It sums sex up for me:
https://youtu.be/uJ7pgElCPXE
>>
>>18342741
>But like I said, not much can compare to putting on a nice album and laying around naked.

Not much can compare to doing math while naked.
Very liberating.
But I like orgasms, too, so I just walk around my desk, rubbing my dick and occasionally write down my thoughts.
>>
>>18342611
fem here. those are absolutely not orgasms.
>>
I feel bad for you girls if that's really how you feel when you orgasm.

A real one would have you transported into pure ecstasy. You'd completely lose control, with your entire body shaking, and your eyes rolling back in your head.

Show me a meal or a symphony that can have that effect on you. Then I'll be convinced that you like them more than orgasms.

I think you just haven't really experienced one yet.
>>
>>18342369

Anxiety is most likely killing your arousal.

The actions preceeding an orgasm should never just be considered as means to an end.

If all you're looking forward to is the release, then you're robbing yourself of true pleasure.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1492561139264.jpg (134KB, 704x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1492561139264.jpg
134KB, 704x960px
>>18343024
And I'd like to add if I may, like a maymay, that there's a little teeny thing that helps, a teeny weeny little lifesaver called...weed!! I'm high as balls right now holy shitty TTY!! I'm high! Gotta smoke pot and jam it in!
>>
>>18343240
I have no anxiety when I'm masturbating, and I much prefer the feelings before orgasm than actual orgasm, which isn't very pleasurable at all, just relaxing
>>
>>18343024
>You'd completely lose control, with your entire body shaking, and your eyes rolling back in your head.

not all orgasms are that strong, and not everyone is capable of having that kind of orgasm
>>
>>18343013
And what makes you say that
>>
>>18342369
nah, people have different priorities. there are career people, relationship people, sex people, hobby people, whatever. i'm 32 and very much the same way. the only advice i'd give is to explain, lucidly, to whoever you're with about who you are and what you care about.

there are also a lot of people who will try to psychoanalyze you for being 'abnormal'. those people are dumb pompous know-it-alls. don't worry too much. what someone thinks about you pales in comparison to what you know about yourself
>>
>>18343561
It's not really a matter of priorities.
>>
>>18342369
you just need to find a real man.

preferably one who can cook, fuck and play the violin like a god.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.