[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/ I've been dating a girl for 3 weeks now. She

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1476815803796.jpg (34KB, 896x349px) Image search: [Google]
1476815803796.jpg
34KB, 896x349px
Hey /adv/

I've been dating a girl for 3 weeks now. She used to be a real party freak, but I don't really care about it since it seems she's not into it anymore.

Now, compared to her I'm a pretty introverted person, but we've gotten along great. She's super smart, cultured, butterflies in my stomach kinda deal.

The thing is that we haven't had sex yet. We've only made out actually. I have an apartment but she can't come over because she still has classes for another 2 weeks, and we live like an hour away.

Normally this wouldn't bother me, but I'm sure that she moved a lot faster with whomever she dated before. I told her this and she said that she "couldn't compare because every person is different" which to me seems like a cop-out. Or something I'd say to an ugly girl that I didn't want to fuck.

Anyway, I feel like if she really wanted to have sex we'd have found a way by now. Should I just let it go? Or should I get blueballed another 2 weeks to see if MAYBE we have an opportunity then?
>>
Why don't you focus on enjoying the time you spend with her instead of trying to get into her pantsu
>>
>>18342286
I enjoy it greatly, but it gets tiring not being able to go all the way,

It also fucks me up not knowing if she doesn't want to, instead of just can't
>>
>>18342272
>couldn't compare because every person is different

That statement is completely true. Just enjoy yourself and try not to let your pathologies to cause problems this early...
>>
Kys my dude.. you're gonna sit here and bitch about the fact that you haven't fucked in a month's time ? If that really is such a big deal then drop her and go fuck some sluts. I'm certain that it fill the void
>>
>>18342289
It's only been three fucking weeks man. Maybe you aren't a quick fuck to her,and she actually enjoys being with you?
>>
>>18342301
>>18342295
>>18342294
Ok, maybe I'm overreacting. Obviously I don't have a lot of experience with this, I just find it very weird for someone to be so different with something like sex compared to previous relationships.
>>
>3 weeks
are you fucking kidding me you guys have had what less than 5 dates and you want to fuck her already jesus christ man give it some time
it sounds like things are going great if you really want the old in and out talk to her about it. tease her, find her weakness and exploit it
>>
>>18342272
>still has classes for another 2 weeks
Why are you dating someone who isn't even out of high school?
>>
>>18342315
nah, we're both in uni
>>
>>18342318
Is she stupid?
Most finals were weeks ago.
>>
>>18342324
no, we're not american
>>
>>18342272
Homie 3 weeks aint that long, but you need to know how to play your cards and subtly communicate that the seriousness and intimacy of the relationship is directly tied to you getting your dick wet. Guilting her telling her you feel insecure because she won't fuck you won't work. Steer clear of that. Just subtly hold back and when you come at her full force tie it to lust and desire to get in her pussy.
>>
>>18342315
I made that mistake once lol. Never again.
>>
How retarded at you? Clearly ur a nice guy and a moron.

When i get an apartment i'd do this, befriend/date a girl, flirt a lot, then invite over to my house to watch movie, then we watch movie on my bed, i flirt more then start making out then i proceed to sex.

HOW STUPID R U
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.