[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do properly counter stank-face or instabitch? This meaning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170521_151614_1.jpg (1001KB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170521_151614_1.jpg
1001KB, 1944x2592px
How do properly counter stank-face or instabitch?

This meaning how can a guy recover from the implied negativity that constantly comes from stranger women? Chicks that you smile at and return a scowl; ones you greet respond rudely, etc.

Is the "treat all girls like women" thing a meme if they act like children? Also is being polite to anyone under 30 dead?
>>
>>18341946
You sure you're reading the situations correctly?
>>
>>18341958
Yes.
>>
Really, no one has an answer for this?
>>
>>18342015
What the fuck do you want us to say? Your question is how do I combat women treating me poorly? Should I not be polite to anyone under 30? We have no idea what you may be doing wrong. The problem and issue could be entirely your fault. Most people are pleasant, say what you will about women but on the surface they are quite nice. It seems unlikely that you're at the receiving end of some cosmic injustice in which women just treat you like dog shit for no discernible reason. Give us your recounting of a few of these situations which seem to plague your life and we can offer insight
>>
>>18342021
I'd like a simple answer as to, yes, combat negative public responses. The context to the situation doesn't matter, nor does your opinion of why I'm getting these reactions. You can't just say "durr girls are nice" as an answer when I'm telling you, in the situation, they aren't.

Why are you so fucking baffled by the fact that women can and will respond incorrectly to people in public?
>>
>>18342030
My bad, you're right. It is inconceivable that you could do anything wrong in these scenarios. I don't even know you and I'm beginning to understand why people may treat you like shit. I'm baffled by that because it isn't a normal response. Women aren't saints but people in general (women included) tend to be civil and polite to avoid uncomfortable situations. If no stimulus is there to evoke a negative reaction I doubt it would be their default. Of course however, you're just a victim and they must be treating you like this at random. Yes context matters you spurg because that could hold the solution to your social problem.

If you want to combat negative public responses don't illicit them. Don't make eye contact with women or smile which seems to make them scowl at you. I'd also advise you to lose the dogshit attitude, could do wonders.
>>
>>18342042
I'm not trying to avoid the situation, I'm trying to fix it. It's very easy to say, "don't make a mistake in the first place".

Very funny for you to say I have the bad attitude about it. You're getting pissed because I asked for help and didn't give you ammo to attack me.

Does anyone else, preferably calm, have any input? Something positive, not avoidance.
>>
>>18342055
Show them your ween?then they will at least get a laugh?
>>
>>18342055
I keeeed!Some women are just bitches!Just smile and be polite.80% of the time it will work and if it doesn't o well ,smile at the next one
>>
File: 1479322765466.gif (2MB, 500x459px) Image search: [Google]
1479322765466.gif
2MB, 500x459px
>stop it, leave it, don't do it!

The epitome of /adv/

Here's a little example:
>Guy: :^) hello
>Gal: >:[ why are you talking to me

There's got to be a better way to proceed with these kind of situations other than to walk away.
>>
>>18342310
You refuse to employ any real self analysis so we can't help
>>
>>18342310
>>Guy: :^) hello
>>Gal: >:[ why are you talking to me
I have the same question as the girl.
>>
>>18342310
you sound like a terrible person OP,
women are like cats and doggos, they can tell who's a terrible person from a distance and avoid them.

You're probably doing something gross when you look at them, or maybe you're really ugly.
It's also possible you're hitting on women that are way hotter than you.

Also fuck you idiot, just don't fucking talk to women unless you have something interesting or insightful to say. 'hello' is creeper alert. If you've noticed, no one says that shit irl
>>
>>18342995
A common greeting is creeper alert?

You sound real nice to be around.
Stuck up cunt.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.