[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was going to break up with my BF for being distant and cold,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_opz5ttyWQT1w65zqxo1_1280.png (118KB, 1098x1115px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_opz5ttyWQT1w65zqxo1_1280.png
118KB, 1098x1115px
I was going to break up with my BF for being distant and cold, yes we've talked about it before and he just says he'll be better, but he never does.

Anyways, I was going to tell him to his face, but he was out of town for a week.
So I wanted to wait until afterwards, as I didn't want to ruin his trip.

While he was gone I visited a friend and got a lot to drink. Ended up fucking him as I was already single in my mind.
I stayed at his place for most of the week, sleeping together and such.

When my bf was back, I was going to break up with him, but he fucking gave me a ring and said he's sorry for being unable to show emotion and being so silent.

I kind of choked that moment and just played along, hugged him and such.

What do I do now.
If I stay with him I technically cheated, but I meant to kill it off.
But now he seems to be serious about it.

Should I stay and be honest? Should I stay and never tell him? Break up?
What the hell do I tell him.
>>
>>18341860
You don't deserve him so do him a favor and break up with him. Please, whatever wrong he has done to have had you introduced into his life I'm sure he's paid for it. Get out of his life, you at least owe him that much.
>>
>>18341860
Obviously the solution is to stay with him, never say anything, and lose both of them when it inevitably comes into the light. That can be the topic of your next bait thread.
>>
You cheated because you weren't up front about your intention to end the relationship. As far as he was concerned, you were in a relationship and had you not been, you should have given him the opportunity to fuck someone else too.

You should be honest with him, tell him exactly what happened and allow him to make his own choice.
>>
If you didn't break it off officially then you cheated. If he knows about it now you will ruin the relationship so it's up to you. If you keep it a secret you will prob feel guilty about it forever. But either way you got yourself into the mess. If you were so solid on breaking up with him that you would cheat then you should break up with him still. A ring shouldn't make a difference considering that he has made false promises before. Honestly despite there being little evidence maybe he cheated on you while he was away. Because it seems suspicious that he would come back from a trip promising to change when he didn't follow through before.
>>
>>18341860

So I'm going to go ahead and COMPLETELY PASS OVER THE CHEATING THING.

I can do that, because while I don't approve, I acknowledge that I can be something beyond a judgmental piece of crap who can't see past his own imagined butthurtedness and knows that real life can be messy.

So what you should know is:

The ring wouldn't have changed anything.

If you said yes, then gotten engaged, and then gotten married, he STILL probably would have stayed the same distant and cold person he was before.

Everything would have stayed the same, except instead of having a distant and cold boyfriend you'd have a distant and cold husband.

A piece of metal and some words would have probably made you feel good in the short term, but in the long term wouldn't have likely changed jack.

I tell you this not to absolve you of any guilt you're feeling--because what you did was shitty, you should realize that, think on it, atone and then use that bad shit to power you in to becoming a better person--I tell you so you don't try to overreach and try to force yourself to feel guilty over shit you have no right to and that have nothing to do with your circumstances.

Your cheating, and him being a shit boyfriend are unrelated. You fucked up on your own, so did he. Own what's yours and only yours.
>>
File: wonderful.jpg (282KB, 1000x1392px) Image search: [Google]
wonderful.jpg
282KB, 1000x1392px
find a really really tall building and jump off of it
that way youll stop being a dirty whore

try to aim for the concrete unlike this skank
>>
>>18341860
yeah you cheated but foremost you are a coward. Hard to understand because staying when you want out makes you miserable just so you won't have to deal with being honest. You don't even have to tell your bf you cheated but you do need to exit.
>>
>>18341860
break it off and tell him. the truth will set you free. that guy probably won't want you, either. who would want a cheater, anyway?
>>
>>18341928
I see no purpose in telling anybody. OP has check out emotionally and doesn't want him. Just pack her shit and disappear. She said the guy is an emotional blank, he'll get over it quickly and for all she knows he's banging some side piece.
>>
Enjoy a life of solitude
>>
>>18341869

+1 this exactly.
>>
A ring is a really easy way to promise "I'll change" without having to do it first. He probably meant it, but he probably wouldn't have, ether.

Break it off, things are more than likely to stay the exact same.
>>
>>18341860
You technically cheated either way. Go fuck yourself, he deserves better.
>>
>>18341860
You should honest to god die along with the majority of your gender
>>
>>18341868
THIS
>>
>>18341860
get out.

he won't change. you'll stay a slut.

either leave or the guilt will get you.

whether you tell him about the cheating or not is up to you.

considering the sort of person you are, you'll probably keep it from him.
>>
The only advice I can give:
Come honest with yourself to begin with. Only then can you be honest with others.

Take that as you will.
>>
Is sex all a woman thinks about???
Jesus christ can you trust a woman to do anything by herself without fucking another man?
I thought men were supposed to be the sex crazed shallow ones and women were emotional and committed
FUCK THIS
>>
>>18341860

Darling no, he is not cold. You are overly emotional and needy. And the moment you got the chance you went looking for comfort elsewhere. And not only that but you guilted the guy into trying to give you even more.

Tell your man what a terrible person you are and get out of his life, otherwise you'll both grow miserable and resentful. Start anew elsewhere.
>>
>>18342244
Dat way.
>>
>>18342161

Fucking this. It doesn't matter what's in your mind if you didn't actually tell him.

What, you thought that the relationship was worth enough to wait until you could break up with him face to face but not worth enough to keep your legs closed until then?

>>18341901

Bitch, please. This shit isn't that complicated unless you're basic as hell - life isn't some soap opera where a screen writer determines when you're going to fuck a guy. The guy obviously wasn't just an actual friend either if the sex happened so easily and quickly.
>>
>>18341860
poor quality b8
get it together, anon
>>
>>18341868
>>18341867
lol both of these.
>>
Updates please. Op I need updates.

I want to see what happens next.

Yes you fucked up. No a ring likely won't change things in the long term (short term it'll feel good though). Like seriously you fucked up.

Be honest and tell him that you had already broken up with him in your mind, but didn't want to break the bad news before his trip. You didn't know the right course of action is all.

I'm not saying he'll forgive you but, tell him then part ways.

Hope he has the proof of purchase for the ring, poor guy. Yes I am sympathetic to him. I am a somewhat emotionally distant female. Most of the time I don't "feel" anything but I know how to be caring. So I know what it's like.

Just separate, you aren't meant for each other
>>
>>18341860
>Ended up fucking him as I was already single in my mind.

Bait.
I firmly believe this is what women thing, but I also believe it is not something they'd ever say.
>>
File: 0022.png (532KB, 1597x1600px) Image search: [Google]
0022.png
532KB, 1597x1600px
>>18341860
Look at all of these replies you got, OP. Congratulations.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.